Intellectual Minecraft discussion thread

Intellectual Minecraft discussion thread.

poo poo pee pee

What that guy said

/thread

hey.... is there any good twitch minecraft streamer thats around 13 years old... asking for my sis..

haha dab

You seen the new jake paul vid? Guy's so lit. Everyday bro.

I wanna fuck a creeper

Nice machinegun pepe

I can't build a piston door using pressure plates, I always have to use a lever

And I need a texture pack to make the paintings Kate Upton

>Intellectual Minecraft discussion thread.
One time I built a really cool castle.

Well, now that that's done, does anybody wanna post nudes?

do you play on 2b2t?

If the world is round, why do I always fall off the planet?

It's Britney, bitch

diamonds are cool i guess

since the mending enchanment, i don't have much use for them. i've got like six stacks of diamond blocks just sitting there.

Autistic screeching

I suppose I can be bothered to reply here after my work on Rick and Morty fanfiction.

I don't think most Minecraft players appreciate the true depth of the game. The Hero, that is you, is free to do everything in the game yet you follow the one purpose and kill the dragon. Why? The dragon does not respawn. You killed it because you could, so that you can bring back the egg and show your trophy to other players. You've ended the life of a sentient being, the ruler of a whole dimension just for some prestige. You've succumbed to greed.

I would never do such thing, but who am I to judge. I'll just get banned by the faggot admins for raising the most pressing issue.

Cause B cant have ANYTHING people want....

Pixel morals? the dragon's sole purpose is dying, be intimidating, but ultimately dying.. it's not made to evolve, or do anything constructive, it's there to let you end it.

Funny. I found out just recently actually that competitive Minecraft is a thing. Don't know the details, but I think it's hunger games competitive.

anyone else care that the guy with no shirt is driving a boat? but the rest i belive is not shopped

A vanilla server without any mods, no rules, no starter pack, no cheats, no OPs or GMs.

Just you, your pickaxe, some redstone, and your imagination and skill.

Only real men play survival on a multiplayer server.

anotherappcompany.com(that's the server adress, no port nessesary)