One shot at life

>One shot at life
>Born with THIS

why even live?

What is it? An abdomen?

He is fat.

You were born with a fat hairy belly? Babies aren't hairy and many aren't fat when they are born.

You could get rid of it in a few months by jogging around and not eating carbs.

I was born with these genetics.

nice excuse fatboy

Fuck u normie

>not being a fat lazy slob makes you a normie
lmao, ok

There are 6 pack abs behind that fat, they will show up if you go running instead of posting on Sup Forums and eating burgers

Fucking normalfag get out. You normals never understand the pain of us fat people. To you we're just a joke

if you're just a joke you're the biggest flopper ive ever seen

fat people are pathetic and a drain on society

look you normalfag piece of shit. Some of us simply aren't capable of diet and exercise

some of us are lazy*
FYFY

Fuck off normie. That's your solution to everything isnt it?

"Just apply and get a job"
"Just talk to her you have nothing to lose"
"Just eat less and exercise"
"Hard work pays off eventually"

FUCK. YOU. NORMALFAGS. Stop infesting my board! !!!!

plenty of normies are fat, you aren't special
you're just as sad as the rest of them

You're not incapable, asshole. You can go jogging right now for god's sake. You're not even obese, you're probably in normal weight for your height.

could you take your faggotry back to r9gay? thanks

>One shot at life
>Born with nice tummy

c-cute

NORMALS

OUT!!!!!!!!!!! ROOOOOOOOOOOOO there's no way to fix my body!!!!

Roleplaying Canadian

Throughout human history a man's body told the story of how he spent his days and what he did to survive. It was shaped by his surroundings, his needs, and his accomplishments. You may have never met him but his story is your story. He hunted, fought, worked, built, muscle was his armor. His engine. His greatest and most versatile tool. It was how he built his life and protected anyone elses. Modern man can choose to do nothing, he can let himself be shaped, or, he can shape himself. And be strong, defined, athletic, aesthetic, today, a man's body still says a story. .

Tl;dr
Normalshit there's no hope for me. I look like this and it's fucking over

You are just weak and skinnyfat, you are fucking pathetic weak human being, the only thing wrong with your genes is that it made you a worthless waste of skin with no willpower to do what it takes to get what he wants. Start lifting, or keep being miserable

At least you're not born with this

Fuckin normal scum

I'm just looking for advice and instead you kick me when I'm down. Shame on you normal. None of you are alright, don't come to the gym tomorrow

it is abdomenable

>I'm just looking for advice and instead you kick me when I'm down.
Hey, you keep on posting these threads and people have offered you legitimate advice.

y-you too

Because it's OVER.

Look at this and tell me it's worth not killing myself RIGHT NOW

Cute tits

Leafs are master-baiters and people still gulp their baits like whore gulps the semen.

I respect Canadian posters, because their genius is truly ahead of subhumans lurking Sup Forums

Build pectorals

I'm trying. Im trying to cut until visible abs then ill bulk

Bump