How does Trump's tough guy voter base reconcile the fact that Donald Trump just talked a whole lot of shit about being...

How does Trump's tough guy voter base reconcile the fact that Donald Trump just talked a whole lot of shit about being extremely keen and confident in debating Sanders, then immediately pussied out for the PC reason of it being 'inappropriate'?

How are you going to cuck for the cluck if he doesn't make you feel like a tough guy for supporting him?

It was enjoyable watching all his supporters talk about how much of a genius he is for debating, but I have a feeling it will be even more enjoyable hearing about how he is even more of a genius for chickening out.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/video/donald-trump-would-love-to-debate-bernie-sanders/B601B9EA-057D-431D-B912-1545341650E2.html
deadline.com/2016/05/donald-trump-bernie-sanders-debate-tv-networks-agree-1201763165/
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/27/bob-arum-offers-20-million-for-trump-sanders-debat/
buzzfeed.com/chrisgeidner/tech-company-we-will-put-up-10-million-for-bernie-trump-deba?utm_term=.ppOYX07aQr#.xjO0Jm241x
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He said it would be fun to debate a loser on Jimmy Kimmel. In Kiwi-Land, are late night talk shows taken seriously?

Looks like Sup Forums has been stumped like their great leader.

The in a press conference he said he was very much looking forward to doing it and wanted to do it in the biggest stadium possible as long as $10m was donated to womens health charities. Are you seriously trying to argue he wasn't serious?

Bernie was the one talking about stadiums Kiwi.

>that flag
>that flair

holy shit getting cucked by random code

Have you seen the press conference? Trump said it too.

>bitch emperor fans are literally this deluded to the point they're making stuff up in their heads
reality is a nasty bitch aint it

wsj.com/video/donald-trump-would-love-to-debate-bernie-sanders/B601B9EA-057D-431D-B912-1545341650E2.html

Yeah dude he's totally just trolling can't you tell?

Autism bern cucks btfo

pretty good considering the DNC has a shit tier registration policy that makes you required to follow their debate rules if you debate their candidates. He backed out for legitimate reasons, stop being a faggot.

really? blown the fuck out by being ran away from? Yeah man so alpha!! MAGA! Marinate And Grill Always! That's how I like my chicken!!

The only enjoyable thing is watching you bernbots whine and cry all over reddit because you didn't get what you want. I'm sure your little reddit outrage will translate to real life like how you voted Bernie into the nomination.

This isn't a DNC debate. In his official statement he said he wasn't doing it because it is 'inappropriate'. There are no rules concerning inter-party debating. Trump pussied out because he is a pussy and there is no more to this. So funny how Trump supporters can try to make something as chicken shit as running away into something manly, clever, and smart.

yeah dude, I interpret laughing and taunting as whining and crying as well unless it comes from Trump supporters.

Please continuing using the logic that HAHA YOU WENT BACK ON X, THEREFORE YOU ARE A PUSSY AND I WIN. That will take you far in life.

>the Republican candidate for president is supposed to debate any homeless dipshit that issues a challenge, regardless of their standing in the race
Should he debate Michael Dukakis for shits and giggles? I fail to see why a billionaire real estate tycoon/reality TV star/presidential candidate owes it to this Barney guy to debate him. I read about this Barney fellow and he was kicked out of a commune for being too lazy. He was literally unfit to be a hippie. Since then he's renamed a post office, or something. Why should we care what he wants?

Yeah man. Keep pretending that the kid who says he's keen as hell to fight and he'll fuck you up then instantly pussies out before the first punch is thrown is the manly smart kid.

Absolutely he should debate Michael Dukakis if he had spent a day talking about how keen he is to do it and wants it to be a huge event. Otherwise everyone would know he's a pussy bitch who's scared of Michael Dukakis.

Actually this is the best move of his campaign.
If Trump debated Sanders he would most likely be destroyed and all of the liberals would be spamming memes of Sanders mindfucking Trump allover the internet, resulting in Sanders being elected by democrats over Hillary Clinton and Democrats winning the presidential race.
History is moving, mostly because of the black vote. I think Trump might be president. I just hope he won't fuck things up

>flair
hello, reddit

I think it's a good principle to apply to anybody who says they are keen, ready, and capable of doing something, then turns chicken as soon as they have their bluff called.

This only works if you assume you have an infinite amount of time.

Sadly, there's only so many hours in a day.

If you're Trump, do you want to focus on the presumptive Democratic Nominee Hillary Clinton, or some old man from Vermont who renamed some post offices?

trump was never going to debate sanders, ignoring the fact that he can't anyway due to party rules. he baited sanders, the entire thing was completely malicious. got sanders and his supporters worked into a frenzy of indignant false hope and then pissed on them. payback for what the sanders crew did to his rallies and a great way to capture the news cycle for the rest of the week.

The only thing that would come out of this debate would be a bunch of new memes the media would take up to rail Trump.

like some shit about his taxes, or his history of donating to politicians, or some shit like that.

Trump managed to stay on the media's spotlight with this shenanigan, that was good enough already.

No, it works for anybody making clams and building themselves up as something they're not. If he just wanted to focus on Clinton he shouldn't have made a song and dance about how keen he is to debate Bernie. How he's in the position of being all bark and nervously backing out of any sort of bite.

>flair

HOLY SHIT
GO
BACK
TO
REDDIT

>AUS
fuck off out of my country you aussie shitposter!

What would he be afraid of?
>we need a more progressive taxation system.
>I agree
>corporations are exploiting loopholes and hurting American workers.
>I agree
>we need to stop going to war for corporations and oil (even though Bernie is more pro-war than Trump)
>I agree
>we need more protectionist economic policies.
>I agree
You idiots are fucking retarded. Absolutely, hopelessly fucking retarded if you think Trump and Bernie would trade jabs on issues that Bernie thinks he strong on. The only issues where they'd butt heads is immigration. If you think Trump is afraid of getting BTFO, you're likely underage, which explains why the number of Bernie threads has increased exponentially since summer started.

>If he just wanted to focus on Clinton he shouldn't have made a song and dance about how keen he is to debate Bernie

Let's see if you can get this through your little Kiwi brain.

Bernie Sanders is so irrelevent that the person who he's actually running against won't debate him because its a waste of time.

And Trump, even though he would like to, also realizes that its a colossal waste of time as well, especially with Bernie saying that he'd be willing to fall on the sword for the Democrats by bring identity politics bullshit to the debate.

The only people that actually care about this are future Jill Stein voters and foreigners which is why this whole thing is such a joke to begin with.

>trump was never going to debate sanders
I know, because he's a pussy. He did make a big deal about being keen to do it, though, which makes the fact that he's a pussy very embarrassingly public and undeniable.

>ignoring the fact that he can't anyway due to party rules
There is no rule against it on either party. It just hasn't been done before. I like that Trump supporters just give up and try to make shit up because they're in denial about the alpha cuck having a cluck.

>he baited sanders, the entire thing was completely malicious. got sanders and his supporters worked into a frenzy of indignant false hope and then pissed on them.
So you're saying he was only pretending to be retarded?

>payback for what the sanders crew did to his rallies and a great way to capture the news cycle for the rest of the week.
Yeah I'm sure it was a strategy. He took all the media attention off Clinton's revived email scandal after the state department's report. Such genius the way he got the entire nation to think he's a pussy.

He's probably afraid of Bernie exposing that Trump's tax plan is less progressive than the current plan and gives tax breaks to the rich, or the fact that he supported the iraq war at the start and only denounced it when everyone else saw it was a bad idea. They agree on about 6 things and you bet Bernie would highlight their differences to the point that everyone in Bernie's camp won't consider switching to him. You bet he's scared and it's very obvious.

Why would he drop his balls and look like a pussy in front of the whole world if he's not scared?

Howcome he didn't realise it was a waste of time when he said he would certainly debate him and he looks forward to it? Your candidate's actions are contrary to your argument and yet you still continue to cluck cluck cluck.

Most Trump supporters seem pretty unrealistic.. It's pretty obvious that Bernie Sanders would win a debate with Donald Trump within general opinion. Bernie got all the medias behind him, more than any other candidates.

They still can't make him even win the democrats caucus tho

have you even looked at trumps tax plan or bernies for that matter?

Answer: No. don't talk shit about something you have no idea about.

Have you looked at the image you just uploaded? Trump's plan stops going up after about $230,000, therefore making it less progressive than both the current plan, and Bernie's plan.

Ah, so Barney's going to spend 3 hours talking about how Trump's tax plan is "less progressive" and how Trump changed his stance on a war that started 13 years ago, with support of 2/3 of the American public. That's fucking brilliant and it's why you and Barney are fucking losers.
>your plan is "less progressive" than mine
>cool story, you failed hippie. My plan places a lower tax burden on the lower and middle class
>you initially supported the Iraq War 13 years ago
>so did 2/3 of the American public and Congress. I realized it was a mistake. You supported the bombing of civilians in Serbia, the interventions in Libya and Syria, which have been a disaster, and want to impose sanctions and no fly zones on Russia over Crimea. Why are you willing to take us to nuclear war over such a small territory.
Bernie would be relying on meme issues and probably wouldn't even be coherent. He's a fucking loser, like all of you entitled little kiddies that like him.
>b-but Trump's a pussy
Yeah, that means a lot from teenagers anonymously talking shit on the internet. Grow the fuck up.

>being this much of a cum guzzler

I don't know about the media comment but I agree he would kick his arse.

>less progressive
Nice fucking buzzword, you fag. Because it's so progressive to tax the working poor, right?

If Trump would win so outright that definitely explains why he was so confident and keen to debate, but the fact that he pussied the fuck out and was BTFO before it even started suggests that even Trump knows he would lose.You're making the argument that he would be extremely successful in a debate he just ran away from.

>Barney is wrong on the issues
>better call Trump a pussy again

> #cuckforthecluck
beautiful hashtag, desu

He's taxing them at the same rate as they currently are. Yes, it is a more progressive tax plan if it introduced higher tax backets. He benefits the working poor by giving them healthcare and other benefits.

Really made me think.

He should debate Sanders, I usually support Trump (given the context) but backing out was just cowardly

explain why thats a problem you fucking communist.

>Most Trump supporters seem pretty unrealistic..
is this bait
>free monies
>free tuitions
>free everything
>Trump is the unrealistic one

I've learned a long time ago to not try to debate Sup Forums on the issues so I think I'll just roll in the mud with you while the entire world thinks your guy is little bitch boy with tiny hands.

You're welcome. Share the love and get it trending.

>I'll debate you for 10 million towards women's charities
>They don't fork out the money
>You don't debate
what don't you shills understand?

>le tiny hands meme
hilarious friend
i definitely have to give THAT an upboat
edit: thanks for the gold

>Trump wants 0 tax on poor
>Sanders even wants to tax the poorest one
>Sanders is for da poor see!

fucking kek

thought it was a shit idea to begin with,glad he decided to not do it

are you concern trolling or just concerned for your fragile, little-handed candidate?

really makes you think

>he's going to tax the poor at the same rate and give them benefits they already receive and qualify for
That sounds fucking great.

>I-I don't want to debate the issues, I just want to call Trump a pussy and make fun of his hands
Ah, so I guess you're a pussy.

I'm not making any statement of quality, I just said that makes it less progressive. That's a matter of fact.

>a long time ago

Well, I'm a foreigner so my opinion isn't really relevant. But I would support Trump over Shillar any day of the week

the $10m has been trippled. He literally has no excuse other than he's scared to have his feelings hurt on live TV.

What does flair mean?

that's not an argument

This is a fucking buzzword. Nobody cares what you beta nu-males consider to be "less progressive." You think the guy that works 60 hours a week to feed his kids is going to look at his pay stub and think "damn, I wish my taxes were lower, but the rich are paying a little more. Progress is great." Fucking moron.

What are you talking about? It's THE argument.

>Nigger doesn't realize you have to make over 200K for your taxes to change under Sanders
Oh and
>Thinking Trump wants 0 taxes

>the entire election has come down to what a teenager in what is essentially an Australian protectorate defines as progressive taxation
Try again, fucko.

You sir are playing you role perfectly. You're nothing note than a pawn. A useful idiot if you will. Continue on with the free publicity. Cuck. :)

0 federal income taxes on the lowest income bracket, you fucking inbred cretin. The plans are posted in the goddamn thread. Fucking bernouts can't even read. Jesus.

>Australian protectorate
hey! not all of us are cucks from auckland like OP, you hurt the good people with facts like that!

He also proved Hilary right

deadline.com/2016/05/donald-trump-bernie-sanders-debate-tv-networks-agree-1201763165/

Sad

>No taxes
>But Trump's not giving handouts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUMBASS

I think he means the trip saying AUS

I apologize Kiwi bro.

You do realise that should Bernie become the candidate, the debate is going to happen anyway.
This is why it's not only pointless, it would be kind of inappropriate as well for the Republican nominee to start trying to mess with the Democrat nominations.

i'm no longer very fond of trump, but i'll still take him over shilllary.

still like his anti-pc tone and so long as the wall is built and the immigration force is enacted, i will enjoy his presidency.

>keeping your own money is a handout
>implying anything about handouts
Learn to fucking read and come back in a few years. Fucking failed abortion.

Then why even fucking agree to a debate with him in the first place? Like 4 times too. Doing that plus backing out is nothing less than a bitch move.

>progressive taxes is a buzzword

You're the buzzword spewer. Progressive taxation is a distinct category of taxation discussed on like the very first fucking day of introductory economics, you illiterate babbling retard.

Jesus christ this board has attracted a lot of fucking idiots lately.

Go back.

Literally no one cares, dicknose.

Do you know how much fucking money the US rakes in from taxes?
>but muh money is mine.
Live in the US = pay taxes that's how it works you entitled nigger.

Now that I think about it, I first learned about it in grade fucking four.

Sterilize your parents.

> that id
You're not fooling anyone, "New Zealand"

I support Trump because I want the U.S to fall into ruins and be lead by a spineless cuck who gives the illusion of strength while he bends over and takes it.

thanks burgerfriend, I've come to terms with living around a bunch of idiots who have never seen an illegal immigrant in their lives thanks to Australia stopping the boats.

I mean seriously? Our biggest immigrant problem is rich communist millionares coming here legally and buying houses in auckland from china to escape the communist party taking their money.
It makes sense that most of my population is a bunch of cucks like OP who have no idea about anything thanks to living in a utopia, they have no idea WHY they can just "get a job" and instead of thanking Tony "stop the boats" Abbot from saving them, they curse him.

it's truly a living utopian hell, living with and listening to these leftist globalist faggots who have never had to defend their house let alone their country in their lives.

/blog

For fucks sake, how does everyone in this thread fail to do any research? Trump had two criterion that needed to be met In order for him to debate:
1. He wanted an actual debate, like the previous ones
2. He wanted a large sum (10 million) to be donated to a charity so no one would make money off it.

Trump received 3 offers for the debate:

Offer 1. A tech company, with no experience in hosting, moderating, or creating the proper environment for debates offered to pay the 10 million fee. Thats one of his requirements met, what about the other one? Here's a direct quote from their statement:
"The debate format would focus on compromise and solutions. We would invite the candidates to look at the forum less as a debate, and more as a negotiation for the future of America. We believe that Mr Sanders and Mr Trump collectively represent the voice of the American people. We are confident that convening the voice of the people in a nonpartisan forum will spark the revolution and make America great again." Nope, 2nd requirement not met.

Offer 2. Bob Arum. If you don't know who he is, a quick search will suffice. He offered the 10 million but, like the previous offer, did not meet the debate criteria. The link at the end will elaborate.

Offer 3. Or, lack of offer 3. Several TV networks have put themselves out there but none of them have met any of the criteria.

TL;DR Trump can't be bought with money. If he states he will do something only if the minimum standards are met, you can't just offer up more money and ignore his standards.

Sources:
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/27/bob-arum-offers-20-million-for-trump-sanders-debat/
buzzfeed.com/chrisgeidner/tech-company-we-will-put-up-10-million-for-bernie-trump-deba?utm_term=.ppOYX07aQr#.xjO0Jm241x
I know you'll bitch about the buzzfeed link, if it bothers you that much, click the hyperlinks provided in the article and draw your own conclusions. Kiwi btfo

If you are right Trump would have waited a few days before saying that nobody had met his offers, he would not have turned it down so early.

For fucks sake, how does everyone in this thread fail to do any research? Trump had two criterion that needed to be met In order for him to debate:
1. He wanted an actual debate, like the previous ones
2. He wanted a large sum (10 million) to be donated to a charity so no one would make money off it.

Trump received 3 offers for the debate:

Offer 1. A tech company, with no experience in hosting, moderating, or creating the proper environment for debates offered to pay the 10 million fee. Thats one of his requirements met, what about the other one? Here's a direct quote from their statement:
"The debate format would focus on compromise and solutions. We would invite the candidates to look at the forum less as a debate, and more as a negotiation for the future of America. We believe that Mr Sanders and Mr Trump collectively represent the voice of the American people. We are confident that convening the voice of the people in a nonpartisan forum will spark the revolution and make America great again." Nope, 2nd requirement not met.

Offer 2. Bob Arum. If you don't know who he is, a quick search will suffice. He offered the 10 million but, like the previous offer, did not meet the debate criteria. The link at the end will elaborate.

Offer 3. Or, lack of offer 3. Several TV networks have put themselves out there but none of them have met any of the criteria.

TL;DR Trump can't be bought with money. If he states he will do something only if the minimum standards are met, you can't just offer up more money and ignore his standards.

Sources:
I know you'll bitch about the buzzfeed link, if it bothers you that much, click the hyperlinks provided in the article and draw your own conclusions. Kiwi btfo

Fugg bad Internet dualposted. Sorry about that.