FYI I've reported several threads on here for containing hate speech, most notably misogyny, racism, Islamophobia...

FYI I've reported several threads on here for containing hate speech, most notably misogyny, racism, Islamophobia, transphobia, fatphobia, ableism, homophobia, and classism. It's time people are held accountable on here for their repugnant, awful personalities and behavior. We can all discuss politics and life and religion without calling each other hurtful names like "nigger" "cunt" "newfag" etc...

Is it necessary? Do you feel good about yourself when someone introduces themselves and your response is "kys newfag" instead of "howdie! Good to meet ya! Let me know if you have any questions"? So many of you call yourselves Christians and traditionalists, yet all I see are insults and childish, petty name-calling and bullying.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RQLQ4kzG1Wg
avclub.com/at-least-one-black-mirror-episode-is-already-coming-tru-1821315524
youtube.com/watch?v=pXSWjVzdaF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

faggot

i never dont feel good about myself. faggot.

>We can discuss politics, life, religion
>Sup Forums

Reported. I will be printing this discussion off and mailing it to my local police station BTW. So be careful.

Nigger

>So many of you call yourselves Christians and traditionalists

We can believe in God and not go by the bible and be shitheads, you're quite aware of this no?

nigger

Being a Christian is so much more than just believing in God. After all, Satan believes in God, and Satan is a bad, bad guy.

>"howdy"
Fuck me best ylyl. That's how you do it, surprise me

You cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit.

youtu.be/RQLQ4kzG1Wg

OP here. I'll make exceptions for Christmas Vacation, as that is the best Christmas movie ever. But you really should seek Christ and change your hateful ways, mister.

Lol you’re either a good troll trolling trolls trolling trolls or a very sensitive person , words dont have power you pussy niggerfaggot , its the intent behing the word you dumb cunt waffle , WHO goes on b correcting hate speech lol , its like a dude going in to a hornets nest and complaining thats its to stingy lol fuck you can your beliefs, i hope something terrible happens to you , like your house collapses as you’re taking a shit

back to tumblr you go!

no

>Lol you’re either a good troll trolling trolls trolling trolls or a very sensitive person , words dont have power you pussy niggerfaggot , its the intent behing the word you dumb cunt waffle , WHO goes on b correcting hate speech lol , its like a dude going in to a hornets nest and complaining thats its to stingy lol fuck you can your beliefs, i hope something terrible happens to you , like your house collapses as you’re taking a shit

I've already forwarded this message to the FBI. Don;t be surprised if someone knocks on your door in a few hours, kiddo. I warned everyone that I was reporting hate speech on here. It isnt very smart to reply with hate speech. Enjoy prison, you silly ninny boy.

kys queer nigger faggot newfag

Reported and I've printed this off to mail to my local precinct as well as the FBI and Homeland Security. Enjoy prison, gay boy.

I'm back tracing everyone in this thread for fostering hate speech. I've contacted the highest authority of cyber police. That's right! ROBOCOP! Buckle up kiddos, your goose is cooked

Im glad Im not alone in this. I'm sick of the mean people on Sup Forums and Reddit. Time to put a stop to cyberbullying. Words like "newfag" are hurtful.

>what a joke
sage goes in all fields

What a fucking nigger.

Fucking kill yourself and everyone around you for their sake. You're just going to fail like every other faggot that comes here once a week just to be a moralfag.

You cant tell me what to do and I wont leave. I have reported many of you to the police and I will keep doing it until this place shows some basic human decency.

"but muh freeze peach!!" Who CARES? My right to not have my feelings hurt > your right to be rude and mean to strangers for literally NO reason AT ALL.

Kys cunt newfag nigger faggot etc

police cant do jack shit dumbass, Sup Forums u isnt directly causing harm to anyone.

Just wait. I've been sending hard copies of abusive posts, emails, phone calls etc...and eventually the cops are gonna crack down on the hate speech and cyberbullying that takes place on Sup Forums. Just wait, neckbeards.

>My right to not have my feelings hurt
If you have your fee fees hurt, it's your own problem and I don't give a shit. You can't force people to be "nice" to random people on the Internet, if you tried with force you would end up like America, where everybody is nice in a fake way. Now eat a dick.

On top of that Sup Forums is anonymous. They wouldn't start an investigation because someone called you nigger on the internet. If you've actually reported us, then you'd just look like some fucking whiny motherfucking faggot.

I wish this was a real mad cuck nigger faggot and not a bait thread

> My right to not have my feelings hurt
Not a right and you dont have to be here.

It is a right in places like the UK and Australia. The US is lagging behind as always. Doesnt matter to me because I will not give up and I;ll keep reporting hate speech to the cops until they care. So watch your mouth, punk. Im done tolerating bullies and haters. DONE.

>Enjoy prison, gay boy
Reported to the police for homophobia, get memed

And you little liberal can stop calling people who commit thought crimes and say things you don't want to hear, criminals. What if me and all people who think like I do decide we are going to start passing laws again that ban homosexuality and Islam, and fat laws, and a whole slew of others, and then instead of fighting in court we take up arms and hunt people like you down. Because people like you who think the way you do see no problem in daydreaming of the day when you decide people like me don't deserve to live because I'm "not like you", and instead of just getting on with your own life, you have decided that you have the right and obligation to tell me and force me to live the way you think I should. And if I don't, you'll happily commit genocide in the name of tolerance.

>and fuck you, you little faggot. Remember here on Sup Forums, OP is always a fag.

I;ll keep reporting hate speech to the cops until they care. So watch your mouth, punk.

Oof im double offended. Reported to the police.

And they wont. They got better shit to do.

>islamophobia
>not liking the idea of a caliphate and religious rule
I must be so evil

tl'dr. NONE of that justifies calling people "fags" and "niggers" on the Internet. It should be a crime to hurt someones feelings online and in real life. It isnt fair.

Yes, hello police?
I've been hurt online can you send someone over?
Yes i'll hold

Your use of FBI/UK and name calling contradicts your meaning. Bait out of 10.

Eventually the police will have no choice but to take these calls seriously when more and more people get fed up with the cyber-abuse from Sup Forums and Reddit and other websites. It isnt OK to call people "fags" and "niggers" and "cunts" on the Internet. So stop it now.

OP is a bigger faggot then usual. defs a newniggerfaggot bitchcunthoeslutskank gookpooshoecringle, mayonnaise

getover yourself

hahaha made me lol op. Not your best work but I needed to see this for a light chuckle

In my opinion, they would care less every time you report it until you are charged with the misuse of the justice system

I used UK as an example, kiddo. Im 100% American and PROUD. I know America can do better than what Im seeing on here. So, yes, I can still contact the FBI and report your racist sexist mean hate speech and I will make sure this place gets shut down if I have to. I voted for Hillary so she could ban Sup Forums and reddit and cruel Pepe the Frog memes.

So many faggots taking the stupid fucking bait

>reported
>police
>blablabla
what a crybaby

Not b8. Im dead serious. I dare to be bold and different in a sea of hatred. The memes here are dank and good usually but i have to dig through disgusting images of naked people and anime before I find quality memeage.

>I will keep doing it until this place shows some basic human decency
many like you faliled before, so will you

cant believe how many retards are taking OP seriously lol. this is some of the weakest b8 Ive seen on Sup Forums. are u all newfags or something??

LOLO

>accountable on here for their repugnant, awful personalities and behavior
Check out this episode it's pretty good.
What I've seen from the season so far is pretty good.
avclub.com/at-least-one-black-mirror-episode-is-already-coming-tru-1821315524

Sup Forums has rules

1. You can't do shit because Sup Forums follows the US laws, not some shithole's
3. Sup Forums is made specifically made for what you're claiming to be against
7. Report system abuse is not allowed, as is claiming that you reported a comment/thread
8. You are actively complaining about Sup Forums and it's userbase

Otherwise great bait

Who the fuck are you to decide what is "fair"? What is fair to you, is unfair to me. Conversely, what is fair to me is unfair to you. So why is your opinion so much better then mine? I can ignore words and allowing people to hurt my feelings, I grew up, something you desperately need to do. You should be thrown into prison for oppressing people in fascist ways and dreaming of Soviet style population purges.

gtfo Sup Forums and go back to /r/dankmemes normalfag

I AM American, kid. And as a PROUD and patriotic American, it is my personal duty to report hate speech and bullying to the police at all times. I even called the cops on my own cat for hissing and scratching. Dont test me.

Is this a new copypasta

WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL FALLING FOR THIS BLATANTLY OBVIOUS BAIT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST PEOPLE

It could be

You believe wrong. I'm dead serious. I propose the idea of a civilized world, free of bullying and mud-slinging, and everyone here calls me mean, nasty names like "cunt" "bitch" "faggot" "nigger" and some others I already forgot. Will they laugh when the cops show up to send them to prison?

yep. it's real life in china,

Go take a shit. Pick it up with your hands. Rub it all over your body. Eat some. Masturbate with some. Use some as lube to fuck your ass with. Then piss in your own mouth. Kill your parents in their sleep and finally kill yourself.
Better?

Wow. Stolen gif

Sorry I'm not into that sort of thing sexually and I also have morals and values and never would be. Now, if you're into playing with doodoo and peepee then be my guest. The Lord does not condone it. Neither do I. I will be reporting you to the CIA, FBI, state police, Homeland Security, and I've already drafted a 50 page letter to President Trump containing all of your hateful messages and why they are hurtful and damaging to society.

I'm not a usa fag.. So have fun
Enjoy the pix related

>FYI I've reported several threads on here for containing hate speech, most notably misogyny, racism, Islamophobia, transphobia, fatphobia, ableism, homophobia, and classism.

If you've been bothering the mods this much, you much be on a two month ban by now.

Bait as fuck, I know, but really: Islam is inherently, vigourously, proudly, explicitly, unapologetically misogynist and patriarchal. You cannot simultaneously oppose both Islam and misogyny.

Fucking SJWs, man.

Islam is the only truly feminist religion on earth you disgusting racist bigot

"Howdie"
fuck me cunt nice bait
also kys faggot

For the LAST time, this is NOT bait. I am serious. Why is it so hard for you guys to accept the notion of a peaceful online community??

Kekimus maximus

Dude. Go to Twitter have fun with the other cunts

Spoken like a trigger nigger faggot.

Because it is "online" we are not real, just computers.

lol
too obvious mate

OP

apparently not since tons of faggots on here are wetting their Minecraft underoos over it

You're gonna blow OP? Gross..

Lol. I wanted to imply he had a man bun.. But I guess that was only clear to me..
Facepalm included

Posting offensive comics and messages wont stop me, folks. Keep up the casual racism and sexism and see where it gets you!

To a fun place where we all make fun of your dumb shit intellect? Seriously go back to play on Twitter and Facebook. They censor things for your feels

OP here. Its like 6:30am and I gotta sleep. This was b8 and I cant believe everyone fell for it. I was expecting this post to have maybe 5 replies tops. You guys are all incredibly fucking retarded, and you should be ashamed of yourselves for having no ability to detect sarcasm. I guess that's a major symptom of autism, which most Sup Forums users suffer from immensely. Good night, dumb cunts.

Stuff a dick in it

Good for you, pal.

Lol you're all pissy because you're fucking stupid autists who can't pick up even the most obvious sarcasm. Im glad you keyboard warriors took a break from eating Cheetos to argue with a low-tier troll. Stupid fags.

fucking bait, always bait.

howdie!
faggot nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=pXSWjVzdaF8

double faggot

so edgy