Post tired doggos

Post tired doggos

Other urls found in this thread:

wric.com/2017/12/15/sheriff-goochland-woman-found-dead-in-woods-was-mauled-to-death-by-own-dogs/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck caturday?

My sleeping puppy.

Sjenf

Dog 1

Dog 2

thumbnail looked like a butt

My bitch

She can fit in my hand

Top dog

Could go for a nap rn

my puppy is 4 months old and sleeps in her kennel at night. when is it a good time to let her sleep at night at the feet of my bed or on er dog bed without the kennel ?

Took the pillow

When she can sleep through the night without going to the bathroom in the house. Obviously gonna need some trial and error here. Also, leave the crate open and available for her to use. After sleeping in it for months, it's her safe and comfy space

I waited until close to 6months. Just make sure your dog knows to pee/poop outside before letting them sleep in your room. When we transitioned everytime she peed inside she would sleep inside the kennel for the night. After about a week she stopped and hasn't since. Only time she goes towards the kennel is when there's lightning and she's scared (I guess she associates it with being safe)

This is her

Also, just go full on and let her sleep in the bed. Nothing wrong with that.

thanks for the advice shes still learning but getting better at it everyday

>it's a murderdog

about 12 weeks now.

that's adorable, what breed?

oh fuck off with that bs

Do you prefer the term Niggerdog? I can use that instead. Enjoy having other dog owners walk out of the park, and parents shield their kids when you and your niggerdog walk through

Keeshond/Wolfspitz

I take her for walks everyday no one ever walks away or runs away from her like you would, in fact people love her and she loves people. You sound like a big ass pussy bitch. Any dog can turn aggressive.

>posts some shit 3rd world country of a dead nigger and a retarded looking pit who has obviously been neglected and abused

Any dog can be aggressive, but the vast majority are niggerdogs.

Honestly this chart doesn’t mean shit. Pit ills are more popular whoopty fucking doo I have seen dogs that are mean as shit that weren’t even pits. Neck yourself pussy

The breed most trained to dog fight and be mean has injured the most people. Who'd have thought? Stop being retarded. I grew up with pits and they were sweet as can be. The male was like a big puppy that would lick you all over and the female was mellow and sweet.

>my wittle pitty is part of the family

jojo dachii at its best

Here's another one that JUST happened.

wric.com/2017/12/15/sheriff-goochland-woman-found-dead-in-woods-was-mauled-to-death-by-own-dogs/

I used to believe it wasnt the dogs fault. But my dog has been attacked 3 times since ive had him. Attacked as in needed to go to the vet and have a patch of fur around his neck shaven. And everytime it has been a horrible niggerdog. They were with good owners the first and second time. Good as in they seemed like genuine people that were upset and surprised that their dog had unprovoked attacked mine. Ive finally understood after the latest time, it actually is just a disgusting breed with no hope. I love all dogs so much but that breed should all be wiped out.

This makes me sad

I second that.

once again we can thank niggers for breeding in aggression over multiple generations. these used to be good dogs but the niggers wanted fighting dogs....so look what we have now. thanks for your contribution to society.