Would you date a cute femboy, user?

Would you date a cute femboy, user?

>It's not gay btw

It'd be gay by the time I was done with his cute cock

no its gay

i have when i was 16. it was nice but i had to cut her off as i couldn't risk my girlfriend knowing i was bi

dating a boy isnt gay?
you need serious help

>her

Id be down

I'm being serious here and I would only if her dicks wasn't bigger than mine by a mile (like most fucking femboys in the net sporting a 6incher)

And if she didn't have saggy longish balss, gimmie a tiny dicked, small balled femboy and I'd fuck her everyday.

You fucking cheater
I hope you feel like shit

I'm so lonely at this point
Hell yes

Abso-fucking-lutely. And yes it is gay as fuck. I am gay as fuck.

we never fucked. just made out and touched eachother under the stairwell during break/class

ended up breaking his/heart when i cut it off.

ended up breaking up with gf later on anyways so maybe i should've just started with them

yes 100%

it gay you moron
good job at making me respond

I want this artist to draw more, he might just be my favorite hentai artist of all time.

I have until he became too much of a princess. I told him during the breakup if he's going to be that much of a pain in the ass girl, I'm gonna' find one with a vagina. "Vagina? But you're gay." "Nope, I'm bisexual and I prefer girls. What kind of gay guy did you expect to attract?"

u r gay af

Fucking piece of shit
No one cares that you're bi, they do care when you go around kissing everyone like a slut while pretending to be in a relationship

Gay as fucking another gay-assed fucker.

Going out from time to time yes why not , problem is that when I was young i was one of them ... then people dindn't refer to us as a trap a term unknow at the time . Androgynous was used ......very good times

Reee I'm 25 and I haven't kissed anyone yet reee

Only if its white, then hell yeah.

No, I'm not gay.

Do you think the femboy is gay?

Fuck you shit face
Go get aids cheating on your wife

>"Not gay"

please continue

Are you still andomunus?

Yeee it's pretty gay, probably even more gay than actually being gay

Liar

fagget