Tell me again how turning a stable dictatorship into a lawless terrorist haven was a good idea

Tell me again how turning a stable dictatorship into a lawless terrorist haven was a good idea

Made stuff like oil cheaper I guess? Why do you even care about some desert rats?

There's not really such a thing as a stable dictatorship. Ironically, constitutional monarchies are the most stable governments.

>mfw America gets all the oil while Europe gets the refugees
Feels good that we keep cucking Europe on every basis

:^)

Why is Gaddafi getting rekt our fault again? Were we supposed to send in the Navy Seals to protect him from his own people?

I mean, how stable can a government be if it can be taken down with a couple of bombing strikes (not even using ground troops).

Mass immigration form south is unavoidable due to climate change in the first place. There is less of farmable soil in Africa and middle-east every year.

Because Gaddafi's Libya was preventing all the African "migrants" from sneaking into Europe lololol

Next time, think before posting

If you manage to use that air superiority to render tanks and rest of heavy armor in the military`s use useless with it, ground troops of government were relatively similar in their abilities to the rebels.

So what would prevent them from just going through Algeria, Morocco or Egypt?

Because they wanted to fuck the Euro/Dolar.

>own people

how is NATO planes his own people? the few rebels that libya had were immensley funded and armed by NATO. entire cities were up in arms to protect the regime before NATO started bombing the shit out of them.

They don't go through there because these are not failed states that can't regulate who comes in and out, unlike Libya currently

You orchestrated his fall you bitches.

The "people" who killed him should have been gasses with VX gas.

My grandfather, a citizen of commie Czechoslovakia, wanted to WORK in Libya in the oil industry. It was considered a DESIRABLE place to be. Now it is a terrorist shithole.

The worst lie ever is that "people all over the world are the same". They are not. You need a dictator to keep IQ 70 muslims under control and Gaddafi did a damn fine job, his regime was pretty much bloodless compared to say Saddam or your beloved Central American juntas.

>while Europe gets the refugees
Fucking ayy, that little War on Drugs your government has pulled created a situation with 40 odd million Mexicans living in your nation.
Get some self awareness, mate.

So it was never about le benevolent dictator like Sup Forums was trying to sell

Sup Forums is kind of like Sup Forums, in that the opposite of what they like to claim is almost always accurate.

>benevolent

Well, that's not the term I would use.

Why is it that dictatorship seems to be the most stable regime for the Middle East ?

Because the people who live there are dumb, poor and unskilled masses overall. The middle class required to make a stable, functioning democracy is not there.

Arabs respect strength and fear hell. That's how you keep them in check.
Many of them also fear boss tale back what he gave.
Arabs children