So what do you guys think Sup Forums would have to pull off to get into the news?

So what do you guys think Sup Forums would have to pull off to get into the news?

no

get a life

More?

live stream suicide

wait wait It's been done

Any videos?

Incite a race war

lol no that why i come here.

Like anything besides 12 year olds posting bananas and logs happens here anymore. Sup Forums making the news yeah i fucking doubt it.

What if logposting causes Andy Sixx to commit suicide?

lol nah

wait why do the stab in the belly thing if you are just going to cut off the head?

is some sort of ritualistic thing

What if my genderfluid rights group got enough people who signed our petition to monitor this site and get questionable content removed and culprits IP and device information sent to the authorities? Get roasted

well havent seen a shooting at a restaurant before i think. maybe try to beat the highscore at a fancy restaurant ?

>thought crime

yea good luck with that you psychedelic faggot

why you delete post?

yeah its mainly bombings and stabbings at restaurants.
I bet if you did it using a flint lock musket you'd get the late news headline.

Do a moneyraising event for orphaned children with HIV in Cambodia.

That would catch them off guard.

shut down pools, blow up a van and generaly be a degerate hate machine fueled by pure dissodance and anger.

The further along your stomach you cut the more honour you die with, they chop your head off so you dont take 20 mins to die and shit

We wouldn't. News worthy material is instantly censored upon being noted as such

JAHAHA LOOKIT MEE

Just nap nig nog and hang em high. And spray Sup Forums on his body. There we go well get fame

oh fick what have u done

Also it's supposed to be your friend. If you fall or move strongly from the pain you lose your honor, so they have to cut your head clean off before you fall onto the floor.

Sauce?

In January of this year a 12yo girl called Katelyn Davis live streamed her suicide and also live streamed various household drama and molestation accusations in the months leading up to it

how the fuck is a livestreamed suicide ever going to top that? that's like, the holy grail of livestream suicides.

School shooting

sheeeeiiiit

Assassinate Trump, Duterte, Orban, Netanjahu or some other fucker. Make the world a favor.

Quads make a point.

Source of gifs please?

what about killings the muslims?

Oldschool. Won't surprise anyone, will be no more than ammo for the sjw scum.

They're doing it to themselves, will it help much?