Women and Victim Complex

>"stop interrupting"
>"you're not hearing me"
>"I'm not trying to find a solution, I just want to say how I feel!"

>proceeds to go on 30 minute monologue about why they are a victim

Why do women communicate in such an insufferable and illogical way? Why do they always have to be the victim of something, instead of admitting fault or taking personal responsibility Sup Forums?

Are women even human?

quints confirm ops a fag

First, excellent quints.
Second, women 'feel' much more than men do. Therefore their reasoning takes on a very subjective tone entirely relative to their emotions.

Because they are Brought up as little princesses who got their way by being emotional.

They are then told by academia and left wing media that they have had life so hard. So ofc they think its natural to base all their decisions on how they feel.

Is this ingrained naturally though, or if girls were brought up better could this change?

You come across to women the way autistic men come across to you. Autism correlates with an excess of androgens and is in many ways just an excessively male mindset. That should help you make sense of why women must often seem frustrated with you.

Lol this reminds me so much of my ex.

Bitch is outright fucking hysterical when it comes to victimizing herself.

Even something as simple as "I know you may think this sounds ridiculous" can be immediately reacted with..

"STOP TRYING TO TELL ME HOW TO FEEL, YOU DONT KNOW HOW I FEEL."

Moral of the story: don't date chicks with a dead alcoholic father, as much as I sympathize the circumstance, but broken people stay broken.

R A R E the fuck country is that, I'm on
A Mobile
R
E

>Why do women communicate in such an insufferable and illogical way? Why do they always have to be the victim of something, instead of admitting fault or taking personal responsibility Sup Forums?
Because it's not their job, and the sooner we stop pretending it is the sooner everyone can move on with their lives.

Dominica

You know, that actually makes a lot of sense. Every man I've ever known has some autistic tendencies. I'm convinced this is why a few years ago, everyone on the internet was diagnosing themselves as having aspergers. Every man has a little obsessiveness or absurd attention for some things. It also nicely explains why women seem so unreasonable and disordered to men.

I wonder if there are any social scientists testing this kind of hypothesis.

>broken people stay broken

This is so damn true. My mother came from a messed up home life and it's caused her to be a terror for our family.

>tfw when your ex used to scream at you for not being as upset as she was that she couldn't find her phone

jesus fuck
i bet she was a demon in the sheets tho

>inb4 called fedora tipping edgelord.

Why do women this all the time honestly? My previous girlfriends, mom, friends moms, and just women in general workplace have this desire to rant 30+ minutes after they made their initial point?

For example a simple statement that has happened:

Male: stop doing that shit, it is decreasing productivity.

Female: stop doing that shit, it is making my work much more difficult as I am already paid insignificantly less shitlord. Oh yeah my car is making funny noises when I started it up this morning and I was stuck in traffic so im so stressed out ... BLAH BLAH (30+ more minutes on random topics somehow pertaining to the original subject)

It is so frustrating dealing with women sometimes because they can decide one thing and within a few seconds can do a complete flip 180 on you with emotion.

Women get more irrationally angry when you don't get angry with them, because you invalidate their ability to string you along emotionally.

Same reason why they get progressively more hysterical the longer you stay calm and composed in an argument.

yezzir

>fill me up, daddy
>cum in my asshole
>cum down my throat
>i want you to shoot it in my throat
>fuck me like im your whore

my new gf is awesome but sometimes...

Just stay the course and respond with emotion when they emote.
If you be honest and lead I've never met a woman who doesn't respect that. She'll come up with every excuse in the book but once you pass the test you get a permanent upgrade in their book.
Crumble once, and you get a permanent downgrade. Just never back down, even if it costs you. The one thing they hate more than whatever you are doing it whatever they are doing, so all you need to do is point out the obvious and be clear and it all ends quickly.

i hear ya OP. i love the 'not looking for a solution' line. i've heard that one enough. i swear to god they just love to hear themselves bitch about things.

Oh, yeah, believe me. I know. I'm one of those people that you might think is catatonic if you don't know them. Drove her nuts. When I ended it finally (4th try, we lived together, she begged) she tried to carve my first initial into her hand, so that when it healed she would be "over" me.

If you're in a relationship with her, you need to break her. I've been in a relationship for 2.5 years and the last 8 months were fucking shit. Putting out less, making be a beta bitch, every single thing I did was a personal affront etc. I finally told her to fuck off and that I would leave her if she didn't stop.

Back to the twice daily BJs

So rare I didn't know it was a country/10

It's everything everyone said here.

The only way to deal with them is stay on target, and never back down. TRUMP THEM.

women are emotional creatures. They are naturally disposed to be the emotional part of a relationship. We are still biological creatures. Our hormones and the parts of the Brain we use still affect the way in which we think. No matter what the tumblards, Marxists or SJW's think

It's literally their only outlet. Logic and reason are foreign to them.