This movie fucking SUCKS. There's no fucking character development, Luke's character is handled like shit...

This movie fucking SUCKS. There's no fucking character development, Luke's character is handled like shit, the saber battles are shit... Holy shit. Spoilers ahead:

They feature leader Snoke as a powerful bad guy... Just to get cheesed by the big emo kid with daddy issues who can't even muster the courage to say he killed him?

They feature a sort of Jedi planet with a dark secret hidden in the deeps... Just to find out there really is no secret and nothing happens?

Luke comes back... Just to die peacefully 2 minutes later?

Fuck off Disney. Fuck the guy who directed this movie.

The prequels were better than this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/star_wars_the_last_jedi/
imdb.com/title/tt2527336/reviews?ref_=m_tt_urv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The fucking comics that further the events after The Return of The Jedi are better than this shit, too. Save your money people, you can find those online for free and read those instead

Newsflash - no-one cares about your opinion anymore, nor mine. This is a movie open to personal opinion. I thought it was largely fantastic, with the exception of Benicio del Toro's entire subplot, which only served to make Rose & Finn directly responsible for most of the rebellion getting murdered. Laura Dern needed more screentime, and Phasma might as well not have been in this movie, or the last one for all the screen time she had. A pointless character, shoehorned in to give the feminists something to cheer, even though she got bested by a man

Am I asking for validation in any way? I am saying what I think, just as you just did. Stop trying to play the smart ass with the newsflash, asshole

Im totally dissapointed because of this shit movie, honestly my wife ask me about it and it tooked me literally 1 minute to start talking, trying to re organize my ideas and suddendly ive notice it, the movie was not good, actually i have most of the movie, because of the forced animations, funny moments and this f..ng eggplant face girl oriental scumbag who was literally forced or introduced in to this world unnecessary. My opinion only 4 of 10.

wrong child,i do

Dude its only a movie calm down. I like how these star war threads everyine is always bitching on how the movie sucks so much. What makes me like them is that yall pay to see these movies, lol save tour money or buy the book. At least tou can resale a book you cant resale a ticket stub

> Newsflash - no-one cares about your opinion anymore, nor mine.

Then this fag still gives his/her Opinion!.
LMAO
What are you? a MORON!!

excuseme but you dont need to have and fucking open personal opinion about star wars franchise, star wars is what it is because of the storyline, which was literally destroyed piece by piece since the past movie VII, now we have to deal with new characters unnecessary who literally came out of nowhere and sudendly have a FANTASTIC role in a movie!! No MR no MRS, this is not a open mode world with multiple posibilities, it is a plain and simple star wars saga with known characters which we love and we dont need to tolerate new shit like the one ive saw yesterday

------------->the point

you

Itt: people with low iq's try to critique a specific movie, but they end up sounding like short bus passengers.

I haven't seen it yet but due to episode 7 being a new hope V2 I couldn't expect anything better from this

Why even have huge ships if it just takes one bomber or suicide medium ship to take it out?
Also fuck Rose for saving Finn. That would have been an awesome death and would have actually made shit interesting.

Yeah, I know, but being a fan of the franchise, I needed a place to vent my anger at this movie being so fucking shit.

Came here to say exactly this

Is diversity pushed? At stupid levels? Havent seen it yet

your opinion is shit, it was shit movie. only shit people would like it.

couldn't agree more! And Poe taking out a whole ship basically by himself is some bullshit.

Only shit people dislike

I mean, basic movie theory says that if you include something in a movie, it has suppose to have a meaning. It is supposed to be there for some reason.

Nothing in this movie follows that principle. That dark presence Rey finds in the planet? Oh, it's nothing, nevermind. And so on.

This whole movie is a waste of film

i dont know who any of them are but it sounds pretty gay, glad i didnt waste my money on it

I just saw the Rotten Tomatoes Critic Review...

Is it because MAH VAJANA??

Link please

It sucks, man. On one hand, I wanna dump the series despite it being a significant source of nostalgia for me. I did it with Marvel, too. But on the other hand, Disney keeps buying everything so it's like, how many fucking franchises am I gonna have to throw in the trash bin before they stop? I guess the best solution is to destroy Disney before we have to find out.

rottentomatoes.com/m/star_wars_the_last_jedi/

Your genre fiction is bad and you should feel bad.

>can't resale a ticket stub
oh i have a ticket stub from a particular theater that I went to for a certain Batman film that i think disproves your point. Gonna hold on to it until that little shit gets taken out in the pokey or they give him the chair and then i'm cashing out.

>Also fuck Rose for saving Finn. That would have been an awesome death
the point of these movies is to kill off the "old white people" ie original cast and replace them with muh diversity
the nigger can't die, the chink can't die, the mary sue can't die, the faggot pilot can't die
disney probably has them all signed up for 20 movies just like the marvel contracts too, enjoy watching these shitty actors live their entire lives as cardboard characters in space

Somebody seems buttflustered others don't have the same opinion as them. Also you have too high expectations if you were thinking everybody is going to write out an elaborate formal review on the movie. I'm sure you'll see threads by people like you that enjoyed it too, don't worry.

>faggot pilot
Wait, theres a faggot in this movie? Like openly gay faggot?

So Poe, Finn, Rose and the expendables are calling off the attack. Everyone starts to turn away except Finn. Finn travels at maximum speed toward the ram in a straight line.
How the hell does Rose catch up with and collide with Finn's speeder?

stop trying to make everything about your alt-right retardation.

>made by Disney
>expects anything less than garbage

Go shit yourself in your shithole, you shitter.

no, i think he means oscar isaac's character. He is guatemalan so that probably helped him get the role though.

I'm just guessing but it makes sense for Disney to hit that demographic, gotta provide a toy for all the nutty liberal parents to faggify their kids with after all

This guy sums up the retardation pretty well. Too intolerant to accept new characters and story. Go rewatch movies you're comfy with, sweetheart. I'll tuck you in after you drift off.

Why are the kids all happy and normal at the end? They let all those weird animals go and helped two fugitives escape. They would've gotten beaten within an inch of their lives and thrown in jail.

Nothing is worse than the prequels!

What about

I quit star wars after episode 1.
Fuck 'em.

Oh trust me, this one is. Saying Rey's light is the counterpart to Kylo's darkness is some Harry Potter vs Voldemort kind of shit.

It's not 100% white like A New Hope was which bothers the nazi snowflakes.

YFW
>entire rebel forced is forced Diversity bullshit
>entire racist first order is all whites

Seems like hollywood jews are trying to send a message.... hmm I wonder what it could be?

Balance in the force.
The universe wouldn't allow dark side to be over powered, so the empower good to be at least equal. It's a theme in all of star wars. In the peak of Jedi yummy Ness always came the worst evils.

Quit being so butt hurt

>no character development
You don't need character development in series where you use the same fucking characters moron.

Stop making everything about your niggerology diversity studies jew.

Did you watch any SW-movie like ever? It's always hero vs antihero!

star wars was never good

imagine being this naive... in 2017

Star Wars needed a chinese lead for all of that chinese movie money. This movie was made purely to pander to the younger chinese audience.

FUCK, I was saying this earlier too. All those guards who almost get trampled are within feet of that kid holding the door controls yelling "Go go go!" They know he's directly responsible and I can almost guarantee on some weapon dealing 1% world, those slave/worker kids would be in jail or fucking dead.

She isn't even chinese you fucktard!

Go back to school, fucker. Character development is a need in any fucking form of storytelling, and it's something the original movies and even the prequels got right. Look at Obi Wan, Anakin, etc.

If you know nothing about good writing, don't post your opinion, you oversized toast

The user reviews on imdb are pretty telling
imdb.com/title/tt2527336/reviews?ref_=m_tt_urv

>The universe wouldn't allow dark side to be over powered,
Explain Darth Vader, then.

When Rose is about to get captured with Finn she lets one fathier go and says "at least it was worth it."
What the fuck? The whole rebellion is doomed and youre going to jail for god knows how long and that's what you say? Did they bring Lucas back to write this trash?

I agree that the last jedi was bad but I don't think it's worse than the prequels

its disney so eveything they touch is cucked
with flaming left liberal / alt left cuckoldry

Hi R.eddit

There was character development for new characters. We got to see that gooks entire sister and family story.
The movie was pretty sucky btw. Disney needs to relax for the stupid forced jokes. Completely threw me off while watching.

Can we talk about that stupid ass Leia scene when she comes back to live with the power of the force or someshit? And she is just floating in space completely unharmed from the explosion she was in for no fucking reason.

star wars has been shit since marcia lucas was out of the picture.
the expanded universe was awesome but disney wanted to minimize intellectual property rights by removing it from canon.

all movies are pretty much shit lately, especially sci fi because the industry is pandering to the general public.

Then enjoy your jar-jar-bings,Lame ass greenscreen bullshit, trainspotting obi-wan and gay ass hayden you bitch!

I mostly agree with this

That is a 100% better than a Kylo "lel I'm so bad" Ren

Triggered much?

>marcia lucas
Fucking Ding Ding Ding, m8.
She literally saved A New Hope from being an unwatchable piece of shit to become one of the greatest movie trilogies of all time.

>We got to see that gooks entire sister and family story.
>The movie was pretty sucky btw
Really? holy fuck I think I slept thru that. Was it some gook planet? I was curious to know the origins of this race in the Star Wars universe as I have never seen one in it before.

To be honest I think this movie is only for the true diehards of star wars. If your bitching about it you probably just went to see it after only watching the movies, honestly people like you guys who don't actually know the lore are pretty sad, because you can't understand what made the movie great, I guess it takes people of a greater intellect to do that.

Her sister was the last surviving bomber with the other half of the Yin Yang necklace who blows up the dreadnought.

Am I the only one who never saw any Star Wars movie?

I’m 27 btw

Vacuum sucked her into space, she used force to pull her self in. Everyone in her family has force, why wouldn't she?

i have a feeling george lucas divorced her because marcia was better at writing and putting together a good story than he was thus the lack of her versions of star wars and him revising history to remove her from the details about his best work.

imho george lucas has not put out any decent flicks since he left her.

No, you are not, don't try to be the special snowflake here.

George Lucas is an untalented hack that capture lightning in a bottle by everyone around him being geniuses.
Fuck his no-neck-having goofy ass.

This movie was TERRIBLE. By far the worst Star Wars movie.

I actually liked the prequels, I thought Rogue One was a masterpiece. I enjoyed E7, so I'm by no means a negative person. This movie actually sucked.

Like I don't even get what happened, was Luke dead the whole time? Now anyone can just be a Jedi? Kylo is bad because Luke wanted to murder him for no reason? Who are are these random thrown in characters - it's like a coca-cola commercial on diversity. Only good part of the movie was the space penguin and the 2 minutes where Kylo and Rae team up which they quickly ruined.

So she just miraculously survived an explosion than, also survived free floating in space. Cause you know logic. It's not like everyone else in the ship died except her.

Revenge of the Sith was the best Star Wars.

Deal with it neckbeard.

yes, found this pic, he obviously was cucked by marcia...

Thought movie was really good. Luke did same as Yoda. Snoke was same as Palpatine, but bad who did nothing except for little lightning then was killed by his apprentice.

She survived because of force. Why put logic in this? Force made people jump 20 feet or move boulders. Couldn't make air bubble for 30 seconds?

luke is not dead, he went force ghost like yoda and obi wan.

really surprised how they poorly applied yoda, seemed shoe horned in.

also really surprised rey got no training.

it is still shit, glad i streamed it than paid for it.

I remember it now, I guess I didn't sleep thru that scene after all, I probably just didn't care.

>pay to see...

Maybe on an airplane. I would not even download this shit.

Exactly.

>no training
>can super man fly in space
>can survive space with no suit

yah i am pretty sure there is some bullshit here as with rey being able to best ben solo in combat.

the whole movie is mallarkey.

stream it from los movies and save you self the money as well as help disney have a bad profit and loss statement (because quarterly earnings calls are all they care about).

Enjoy your Mary Sue, Darth Vader wannabe, Marvel movie-tier forced humour, superman Leia, SJW pandering, Luke derailing, schlock, kid.

Atleast the people who did the other shit had training. She just randomly has the force right before she's about to die? How fucking convenient.

>Getting baited this hard.

They didn't show training, it could have been a natural reaction. Didn't fly. Pulled herself. Force bubble.

Only bested solo because he was shot in the gut with a crossbow that killed normal people.

It was nice to see them finally using the force, but it was too much

all force-uses in 1-7

Again, she is like 60 years old. They didn't show what she did in those years lol

>SJW pandering
How?

As I said, how fucking convenient.

ahahahahahahahahaha

Rose.... or did you not watch the movie?

I didn't please tell me

Asian character has lines -> REEEEEEE SJW REEEEEE

That's your real gripe? Convenience? It's a saga of good and evil, people with powers, and this is what grinds your gears?

Rey is a mary sue because it appeals to the feminazis who all praise her as Strong Independant Woman(tm). Also look up interviews where JJ and Gwendoline talk about Phasma as a strong female character. They don't care about making good characters they want to virtue signal.

Also I don't have anything against John Bogeda but given how JJ Abrams bought into the whole "Oscars so white" SJW garbage it's more than likely he cast him out of tokenism.