/NBA PLAYOFFS/: UNDEFEATED EDITION

YOU CAN ONLY POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOUR TEAM IS UNDEFEATED IN THE PLAYOFFS.

NOT SO FAST TRAILGAYZERS, CLOPPERS, OKLAHOMOSHITTY BLUNDERS, JIZZIES, LELTICS, ALT CHUCKS, CRAPTORS, AND GAYCERS. SPURMS AND NILCOCKY CHUCKS.

Yoy forgot the jizz.

I support the gsw warriors so I can post here
/;)

If Legod beats the Warriors with these scrubs, does he officially become the 2nd greatest of all time

Is that a goat?

>with these scrubs
They are the most expensive super team in history.Cleveland is a superteam by any means

overpaid =/= not scrubs

>K.Love
>Irving
>Korver
>Willians
>J.R. Smith
>Thompson
They are not scrubs.They are a great team with a deep bench.LeBron has gone from superteam to superteam since his Miami days

The only non-super team to win a ring rin over a decade is the Mavs. That's just basketball.
Jordan won all of his rings on a superteam

and even then the Mavs had at least 2 future HOFs

How were the Lackers and the Spurs superteams? HoF=/= star.Kidd was about to retire.Dirk was still dope

he's already 2nd, if not GOAT. If he beats this Warriors team? GOAT without a doubt.

This is now a >you can only post itt if your team is a 1 seed and has the best odds for the #1 pick thread

Not so fast rest of the nba

you mean

>you can only post ITT if you're the only number one seed to be swept

>only one other all star in Pippen

>superteam

>only got Rodman in the second half after he'd bounced around a bunch of teams for being cancer

>superteam

I'm so fucking happy we all get the opportunity to laugh at newfag casuals like you who have such a little understanding of basketball history they revise it to fit their ignorance.

Lmao

>Duncan
>Parker
>Manu
>Kawhi in 2014

>Kobr
>Pau
>Bynum before his legs blew up
>The Panda's Friend
>Shaw

>if you draft good players and develop them while making good trades for good players and create great teams kids 20 years later will view them as a superteam and not just successful because they're so retarded they think the GSW, Miami cHeat, and other FA made teams are the norm

>Warriors
>FA made teams
>three of five starters are drafted
>73-9 squad had even more drafted players
Whatever you say, brah

The Pistons

t. dickrider

>Kevin Durant
>Andre Iguadola

>lol Cavs and GSW win lol
>the state of the NBA

>hiring two major free agents
Then the 90s Bulls are out for bringing in Rodman and Harper; so are the Bad Boy Pistons for Aguirre, just to name a few

>Rondo out indefinitely with a broken thumb
well fuck.

lelkers also had phil jackson. not hurr durrr i'm retarded GM jackson. zen master jackson.

>Duncan
>>Parker
>>Manu
>>Kawhi in 2014
They were never super stars.They were just great role players in Pop's system.Only Kawhi and Duncan could be considered super stars from that list
>Kobr
>Pau
>Bynum before his legs blew up
Pretty average team player wise.Not a superteam by any means.
>>Shaw
Not in this decade.

Reminder if Lebron wins the finals he officially passes Michael Jordan as GOAT.

Feels good.

Without a fucking doubt.

Everyone on that list is trash except for JR

>yfw you can win every non-Finals game by simply deciding to do it

bulls are fucked

bulls lose only if there are no TNT games.

Why exactly were the Warriors a super team? Are you just memeing or are you retarded? Their starting 5 had 4 players they drafted and 1 often injured center.

Wizards are up 2-0 but we all know they won't advance.

>gsw
>not super team
LOL RETARDS

>Jordan won all of his rings on a superteam

They became a superteam under Jordan, you dumb bong rodent. The Worm was the only superstar they drafted, and even then he was 34 years old. Pippen became Pippen under Jordan.

>It's not a super team if you draft the players
Lmao

he's already #2

How is he so GOAT?

He should have passed GOAT for winning last season. If he wins this season it just takes away shitposting right altogether, but they'll still do it.

Cleveland average draft position for their starting 5 is higher than Warriors average draft position.

2 more nights till Cavs sweep the Pacers

So are the current Warriors team deeper than they were last year?

David West > Mo' Speights
Zaza < Bogut
Damian Jones > Jason Thompson

I like this team better than the 73 win team since it is more balanced between O and D.

Rockets in 5

At least i get to see brodie vs the beard at toyota center again

Oh I forgot

McGee > Ezeli

>TAKE THAT SHAQ

>Everyone on that list is trash except for JR

why are the celtics so based?

>Unironically calling Metta World Peace "The Pandas Friend"

>>Unironically calling Ron Artest "Metta World Peace"

>thinks Jordan is the GOAT
>thinks Lebron is better than Jordan
Full retard on every level

gotta win another one for da land

>so based
>scrubs had to be inspired by Garnett and were lucky that their 3s were going in

This roster needs to get nuked.

Start over instead of vying to be another Raptors/Hawks.

NOT GETTING SWEPT REEEEEEEEEEEE

Bulls were pretty good in Jordans absence. Weve seen the Cavs and heats w/o lebron

Goes to show LeBron doesn't make anybody better, teaches them nothing, inspires no one, whereas Jordan makes his teammates much better, teaches them how to play winning ball and inspires them to compete and play even in his absence. All points to Jordan, the true and only GOAT. James dickriders BTFO.

anyone arguing against this doesn't understand basketball at all. bulls were the greatest superteam of all time

>mj
>rodman who was far and away the best rebounder and interior defender in the league by a super wide margin
>probably the best perimeter defender in pippen, and pippen was MVP caliber the year Jordan decided to fuck off
>best shooting PG in the league

All the very best in the league at their respective roles.

lol

He's right. Superteam has only been used to denote a team of mercenaries put together to immediately contend that season. A win now team.

as good as McGee has been, there is always some play every game where he either falls on his ass or punks himself dribbling or bricks a a dunk or something that could be on shaqtin.

what part about that was funny cucklard

you probably thought that by nobody responding to this, you're right. the reason nobody responded to it is because it's super fucking wrong and nobody agrees with your opinion, and judging by your post they think you're too dumb to engage with

Wish to see McGee be Bron's teammate while being scolded like Chalmers.
Speaking of Chalmers whatever happened to that guy after the Big 3 broke up.

My fuckin man.

I kind of doubt that since we all the Shaq shit his worth has been shot to hell in the mind of a lot of people. Which is fine with me since it seems he likes playing on the dubs and they can keep him for cheap.
>THANKS SHAQ YOU BIG DUMB MONKEY!
I think Shaq has made McGee's career right now by 'poisoning the well' so well. No one else will touch him.

LOL
O
L

GET THE FUCK OUT LOSERS.

Which of these two hypothetical scenarios would more likely kill the "warriors blew a 3-1 lead" meme?

Warriors sweep Cavs in 4.
Warriors come back from being down in the series to win the Finals.

neither

warriors will forever be remembered for blowing 3-1 lead. however they might be able to move past it winning about 4 straight championships.

>LEastern Conference

>They were never super stars
nigga what?
if you put any of them on another team they would be the goto.

This is retarded

If the Cavs blow a 3-0 lead against the Warriors that would do it

>If the Cavs blow a 3-0 lead
What happens if they do that this post season even before the Finals?