You are a beautiful person, user. Why you don't have a gf?

You are a beautiful person, user. Why you don't have a gf?

Thanks user. I've been possessed by existential dread and nihilism for a few years but I'm working my way out of it.

I don't really like women. I'd love to have the physical contact they provide, including sex, but I don't want to deal with the rest of it.

Because I hate the company of other human beings.

But I do, she is beautiful and wonderful. She can be emotionally fragile, but I take pride knowing I am a rock in her life and she is extremely thankful to have me and treats me like a king.

So all of the pleasure and none of the responsibility? Sounds like you need to grow up

You are a liar user. Nobody here is beautiful.

Because I’m married whore. Now mind your own business.

The wife would get jealous.

What does wanting the good and not the bad have to do with growing up?

Why?

You are

Fear of rejection

Not him but basically you are a child because children live in a fucking fantasy and never want to deal with the negative aspects of life. You're a pussy and a baby.

That’s incorrect faggot.

Adults want to deal with the negative aspects of life?

Because the anxiety and pressure of always having to to find new shit to do or talk about would crush me.

He's right. You're probably a bit self centred. It's a childish trait.

Instead of just parroting your favorite youtube person, actually stop a moment and think about what you're bullshitting.

Well, while I'm definitely not beautiful, at the very least on the inside, I appreciate the sentiment.
As for why I don't have a girlfriend, I need to find the right girl, one who will get along with my wife. But before that I need to get my shit together. That's my only goal right now until I die or it's accomplished. I need to make more money, and get a house and all the other things my family deserve. I'm just here for that. If it weren't for my responsibilities, I'd just get a bunch of pills, booze, and weed and get fucked up until I OF.
But instead I just have a drink now and then and keep at it. One day things will be different, for better or worse.

This, plus I just don't know how to meet people. My hobbies don't typically involve other people and i'm not a talkative person

Is there a single person who isn’t a bit self-centered? I’m not even the faggot who he said that I’m just interested by your responses.

That's supposed to say OD. Not of capitalized. Fucking autocorrect has to go.

Would require that I could get out the door and spend time at clubs/events etc ... That will not happen for the foreseeable future. Also I'm pretty old and not all that well off any longer, so my potential for attracting someone is declining. This on top of all the other shit

No but we deal with them anyway because the positives are worth it. Abstaining altogether makes you a coward with an empty life.
Did you fucking hit your head?

because i put in 0 effort in finding one

Because having a gf during the holidays is expensive. I'll find one after New Years.

Responsibility isn't bad, and instant pleasure gratification isn't good
Because when you voluntarily take on responsibility, you make the world a better place. You might even build a family that would give your life meaning. What's the alternative? Masturbate until you're 50?

Mentally broken cause my ex gf put me in a depression after breaking up w me, can't let people in my life cause I don't trust they won't do the same.

And also because every time I'm with some other chick I think of her. Its been nearly 6 months

>Did you fucking hit your head?

>make simple life choice
>you disagree with it and equate it with living in a fantasy world void of responsibility

No, but it seems you hit yours a bit.

Maybe I'm spoiled by fiction creating perfect characters to my taste for me to like that no real human ever matches up, but I've hardly ever met people interesting/compatible enough with my idea of a partner. People are interesting in small doses but I get tired pretty fast.

Also meeting a girl that's not completely hideous or with a terrible personality and is also without a bf already is basically impossible. Those of them who break up already have a line of other guys waiting up.

Because growing up in reality means you accept things as they are. Relationships are messy, but it comes with the perks of regular sex and emotional support. If you don't want the challenge of getting to know someone, judging your compatibility with them, resolving differences, etc, you don't get the all the benefits of a normal relatipnship. You can go have sex with people on a casual set up, and have friends that provide emotional support, but they really don't provide the same experience.

>Because when you voluntarily take on responsibility, you make the world a better place. You might even build a family that would give your life meaning. What's the alternative? Masturbate until you're 50?
All you're saying here is how empty and meaningless your life is, and that you need other people to create meaning for you. I'm just not that interested in women, that's literally it. Stop projecting so hard.

Uh huh.
Let’s see - if you have the potential to enjoy life to the fullest while cutting out all unnecessary stress and conflict that you could but you don’t do so, what does that make you?
A moron. It makes you a moron at best - mentally ill or handicapped at worst.
If you’re happy with how things are, and you find satisfaction and enjoyment in the life you lead then why change or ruin it?
If the guy wants sex, it’s available for rent by the hour - he can have his physical desires met, and still enjoy his current lifestyle.
People claiming “oh, but you need a boyfriend/girfriend/husband/wife, etc.” never learned how to be happy with just themselves, and are usually codependent and likely have other mental issues as well.
Are you mentally unfit to handle being alone? If not, you should work on your own well being before you attempt to work on others.

So your argument doesn’t work.

>you’re a child because you don’t want to deal with negative things in life
>not wanting to deal with negative things in life isn’t exclusive to being a child

Let’s look at another argument you made
>abstaining altogether makes you a coward with an empty life

Ok, so there’s your conclusion (which is also a strawman but I’ll ignore that). Let’s see some premises that support it.

Alright, I'll bite. What gives meaning to your life?

Because why the fuck would anyone want to do everything you want and get nothing in return? You fucking selfish child, that's not how the world works. You want something, you need to give something in return.

You better get fucking rich, because prostitutes and golddiggers are the only way you'll get that. And then afterwards, they'll go and fuck the person they actually love, because they reciprocate.

THIS

>Responsibility isn't bad, and instant pleasure gratification isn't good

I didn’t claim responsibility is bad, and I think instant pleasure gratification can be good. Now what?

There's a difference between avoiding codependency and avoiding meaningful relationships because hookers are available

You can just not have a gf and still live happily retard. It's perfectly reasonable to not getting something if you evaluate that the cons are worse than the pros in your opinion.

I could but it’s hard for me to control my urges such as making a suggestive comment on a first date

>simple life choice
>I'm going to be alone forever because I'm scared
Okay, child.

When I said "you want pleasure with none of the responsibility" you responded with "What does wanting the good and not the bad have to do with growing up?" That makes it sound like you're saying that taking up more responsibility is something to be avoided. Also, how is instant pleasure gratification good?

>Because growing up in reality means you accept things as they are.
Being in a relationship with a female is not dictated by a law of nature, it's a choice.

>If you don't want the challenge of getting to know someone, judging your compatibility with them, resolving differences, etc
I can get that from every single social interaction, I don't have to go into a relationship with a single partner for that.

>you don't get the all the benefits of a normal relatipnship
Yeah, that's what I said. I'd love to have the benefits, but I don't want to deal with the rest, so I'll happily pass.

>You can go have sex with people on a casual set up, and have friends that provide emotional support, but they really don't provide the same experience.
Seems to me like you're lying to yourself to justify your life choices.

I do enjoy a whole lot of things, including social interaction, but I don't require meaning. I'm just enjoying the ride as best as I can.

>Because why the fuck would anyone want to do everything you want and get nothing in return?
user, women enjoy sex and physical contact too. Don't let ugly feminist convince you of anything else.

>You fucking selfish child, that's not how the world works.
That's exactly how the world works. I make a personal decision based on my own preferences.

>You want something, you need to give something in return.
If you're still referring to sex, women aren't emotionless pocket vaginas. They get sex too, they want sex too. If some don't, then I'll look for someone else. It's their loss, not mine.

>they'll go and fuck the person they actually love
Good for them. So I'll get what I want, and they'll get what they want. It's a win-win.

It's kind of sad if you think that being in a relationship with a single person of a specific sex is the only way of social interaction as an adult. Tells more about you than it does about me.

I'm quite enjoying this, please continue.

Question: What does wanting the good and not the bad have to do with growing up

>Because growing up in reality means you accept things as they are.

You did not address the question. The person stated what they do and do not want. They did not state what they accept about reality.

Because mgtow

Not sure if triggered femanon detected, tits out whore

"I don't require meaning" I think that's where we diverge in viewpoints. We're talking at angles to each other. We're not trying to say "Having a gf is mandatory." We're saying "Having a long term stable relationship can help to lend meaning to your life." If that's something you think you can forgo, then go ahead and sleep with prostitutes until you're 70. See if it makes you happy.

because i am the gf

Yes, and with your crystal ball and always correct fortune cookies, I’m sure you always immediately know when your new potential partner is not codependent, correct?
Oh right - you don’t discover that until you spend time getting to know the person and they become attached to you in an unhealthy manner, thereby causing stress and conflict when you attempt to correct the situation.
Honestly, most people aren’t willing to fix their own issues until they’ve hit bottom and it’s the same regardless of what it is - drugs, food, sex, gambling, relationships with people who are bad for you, etc.
Until you can be happy on your own, and can be responsible for your own well being without assistance of friends, family and strangers you shouldn’t take on someone else’s burdens, and even then you shouldn’t shoulder them if they are unwilling to do so for themselves.
As the old adage goes: never stick your dick in crazy.

Because I'm ugly, poor and shut-in.

I do.

See, you started out reasonable when you stated that we simply view things differently. I'd have respected you for that. But then you continue with personal attacks, and I still don't understand why? I'm not telling you how to live your life, I'm just telling you how I live mine. The fact that you get so emotional about this makes me wonder with how much regret you're dealing with. It seems like you're trying to cope with your own shitty life by convincing yourself that everyone who deviates from your decisions is somehow "bad" (to boil it down to a single word).

I have one. Soon to be wife, and probably baby momma

FUCK OFF FAGGOT

Some people have been completely brainwashed by society into thinking everyone HAS to have a gf. They just cannot comprehend someone thinking having a gf is more trouble than its worth.

So, because some women are crazy you're just never going to bother looking for any relationship at all? Or do you think all relationships are codependent and unhealthy? Or do you think that all women are crazy? Please explain.

I'm not trying to attack you, user, I'm just saying that you appear to have a rather shallow view of the needs of life. "Man does not live on bread alone."

Well this but certainly never gets laid

When you said
>you want none of the responsibility

You made a false equivocation fallacy. That person saying they want the physical and sex, and not all the rest was not just claiming that they don’t want the responsibility.

>A)all the rest
>B)responsibility

These are not synonymous. B can fit into A but A does not seem to be representative of only B. They’re not equal.

>Also, how is instant pleasure gratification good?

Nice attempt to shift the burden of proof but that’s not how it works. When I said I think it can be good, I was rejecting your claim that it is not good. You have not demonstrated that it is not good, therefore I think it could be.

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

>I'm not trying to attack you, user, I'm just saying that you appear to have a rather shallow view of the needs of life.
Irony much?

>"Man does not live on bread alone."
user, I'm talking solely about classic relationships with single partners. Life has more to offer than just that.

Because they're pointless holes you pour money into. During the courtship phase sex is plentiful, but once they realize they've got you exclusively..the puss becomes drier than a desert and about as rare as an honest politician. I "date" them until the courtship phase starts to go then dump and move on. God help you if you have a kid...you're never getting regular sex again, or your full paycheck for that matter.

There's other thing in life than having a gf.

Alright, please name some examples. I'm not saying I disagree with you

None of the above. I think if you are happy on your own, and are mentally secure that if you do find some potential partner you’ll have the skills to properly assess whether or not that they are right for you - and if you do find hidden faults in them that they are unwilling to correct for their own benefit (not yours) then your mature enough to end it and not let it ruin what you are and can very easily move on with your life without depression or stress.

Can't find anyone on my level.
Small pond i guess.
And i'm difficult as is.
Only an intelligent girl can cope with me for longer. And vice versa.

A satisfying job, music, art, writing, competition, good fiction, traveling... There's so much in the world.

this guy gets it.

I ate her.

>pic related

I hope that is not a nigger and just a crispy whiterino.

raped a whole bunch as a kid

cannot trust bond with people or go outside cause of my agoraphobia

Rejected to many times