Ask Hollywood and our music industry

define ART

depends what you would refer to as "art"

"Art" is subjective.

But no, not in the slightest

I was expecting this gif to go a completely different direction

>Brazilian intellectuals

i just had a leonid afremov painting commissioned

I'd say so. America has contributed a lot of pretty great stuff over the last two centuries as far as art and architecture are concerned. I'd also throw lots of great literature, poetry, and music in their as well.

>Brazilian intellectuals

Art is whatever you tell us it is, Shlomo.

>implying you wouldn't let him dom you

I'm a bit of a drawfag.

Pieces that impress me with their level of attention to detail, mechanical aptitude, use of color and/or shading and highlights, overall composition etc., etc.... that is "art" to me.

I don't think a criminal money laundering ring that is so good at what it does it HAS to be govt. subsidized, and a bunch of talentless hacks pissing and menstruating on things constitute "art".

>street fighter 3: 3rd strike brazil stage.gif

The dog has better dance moves than him

sculpture/architecture>>>>>>>paintings

The most culturally important, yet the least appreciated form of art nowadays.

I believe schools should teach art (not History, but how to make art) until the last year in highschool. Classical music, sculpture, architecture, painting, it really helps people develop a creative mindset and also how to better express themselves through art instead of being cretins doing drugs, being SJWs and all that hippie garbage.

Not particularly, of course, we're not exposed to quality art. It is usually some pretentious modern art or nigger pots and pan music.

We export some of the best Art in the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=4kdqcrCRZ2Y

>that native reading the book upside down