They're so happy :)

They're so happy :)

Are you happy with your cite girlfriend user? :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6GxroRF0Deo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

white genocide on the train sm h fæm

Fuck white people

I don't have one

Looks like the guy in the OP is way ahead of you.

my ancestors :)

>genocide then
mass slaughter of entire populations, turning entire cities to dust, scouring the legacies of entire tribes, and leaving scars that are felt for centuries

>genocide now
a black guy has sex with a white woman

look up the definitions of 'genocide' and 'gene flow', then come back

We need to end white people once and for all

whitey not reproducing isn't genocide. No matter how much you tinfoil hat it

me on the right

WHY IS THIS SUBHUMAN SHITSKIN N*GGER WITH BEAUTIFUL ARYAN GODDESS FUCKING JEWS ARE BEHIND THIS FUCK FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKUFUCKFUCK

I don't like whites 2bh

I wish i was this happy.

to hell with white people, fight on brother

neither will u

niggers and sandniggers have nothing else on mind but to fuck white women, because to them they are like goddesses, jews force those subhumans into white countries and this is result

youtube.com/watch?v=6GxroRF0Deo

except I'm not claiming to be genocided, or blaming it on the a Jewish-Islamic new world order like people will unavoidably do ITT

>niggers and sandniggers
>jews
called it

its soros fucking hungarian devil his goal is to make Europe brown

when whites r gone u will wish u were genocided, ur kind will have fate worse than death

>caring about retards removing themselves from their people's genepool

kek

see

who would win
>the entire european genepool
>a senile hungarian jew with a victim complex
my money is on the entire european genepoo- o hshit

Get Monero. This will protect you.

I just want to be happy but no woman has ever shown interest in me

subhuman brown dogs, you think i wouldnt say this to your face?

I'm probably whiter than you if that means anything

im 192 cm blue eyes light brown hair no fucking tu*k is whiter than me

They look so happy, i hate them

How do I make a girl happy enough to like me as not just a friend?

>inb4 b urself

You cannot touch me, for I have the Islamo-Judaic alliance at my side, along with our black allies, the white race stands no chance!

You put your dick in her mouth as early as possible

Well my mother's from Georgia, my grandfather from Belarus and I'm whiter than most Russians I met. If you are even whiter than me you probably look like an ugly snownigger

im 212 cm brown eyes bald and i have the most gorgeous tan skin you could ever imagine. feels good to have the power of dominant genes.

I go outside since i am not neet disgusting Turk so i dont look like shade of A4 but whiteness goes beyond skin color subhuman like you could never understand tho go kill yourself you muslim disgusting mongrel

>whiteness goes beyond skin color
You sound like a retard alright

I'm white and my fiancee is a CHI but yes we're both very happy thanks for asking

There's ups and downs, like with any relationship, but yes I am.

You retarded animal, Koreans have whiter skin color than anyone in Europe

Is that McMichael?

Lmao. Slovakia just straight up bullying Turkey. SOMEBODY STOP THIS MAD MAN.

So what? The whiter the better Vlad
If I fucked your girlfriend and got her pregnant our love child would be even whiter! Don't you want to save the white race you vodka addict low test slavshit?

Being fat bald ghost looking and fucking Turk to the boot, yes pure image of manliness and alpha male. Go look at the art since start of humanity until now and how many bald fat sculptures of men you will find compared to beautiful ones with hair and good physique.

Brown eyed+brown eyed European is worth 100x of blue eyed blonde Turk, you are not even humans

Neither of you shitskins are white. Koreans and Japanese are the real whites. Your dark skinned women are BEGGING to be impregnated with SUPERIOR EAST ASIAN white cum. The ""white"" cauc"asian" males are destined to be sissy slaves to the superior East Asian White man

wtf I want to suck asian cock now

I don't like niggers desu

>you need a cock to impregnate someone

Do you identify yourself as a Turk(ethnically)?