Sup Forums is for /breakfast/

Sup Forums is for /breakfast/

Breakfast thread, post your average breakfast or ideal breakfast food(s)

Mine:
>toasted onion bagel
>fried egg (non-solid, non-runny yolk best)
>sausage patty + hash brown
>sometimes a bit of ketchup
>shredded colby jack
>OJ no pulp
>Cup of coffee (between 10-12 oz)

Pic very related

Pizza from yesterday, or scrambled eggs if there's no pizza left. Which is once a year, maybe.

Idk might make eggs with franks hot sauce, or waffles or something

Pizza is alright but you aught to make yourself a decent breakfast once in a while user, you deserve it. It's not all that hard either.

I'm too lazy for it.

Waffles/pancakes are an A-tier breakfast item. Toppings make them S-tier. What do you put on your waffles user?

That's a shame

Just maple syrup and a little bit of butter. What i might do is once of my favorite things to do with eggs
>make fried egg easy over
>toast
>butter toast
>lay egg on toast
>put slice of tomato ontop egg
>put few slices of honey ham ontop tomato
>put franks red hot sauce ontop everything
>add salt if needed
>eat with knife and fork
Its really good to be honest, wish i had a pic to show you

well, i guess theres other things you can add to it too to make it taste how you like but thats how normally make them. Whatever they would be called

Over easy eggs with toast is amazing. I love swirling the toast around in the leftover yolk that's run onto the plate after the eggs are gone. Your combo sounds pretty good, may try it sometime

Yesterdays dinner. Dinner was good, breakfast is just as good. The arbitrary breakdown of foods to meals is a globalist scam.

couple days ago

I suppose that's fairly efficient. Personally I can't pass up a proper cooked breakfast.

Looks good user, Would love to have breakfast and a coffee with you at some place

I had sausage, fried eggs and a cheese toast for breakfast along with coffee for breakfast. Cooked it all myself so that felt nice.

yogurt,cereals and toast

I do that too and yeah it is good cause when you cut into it with the knife the yolk runs out into everything and makes it taste even better

>scrambled eggs
>glass of oj
I don’t drink coffee anymore, I wish I did though.

Sounds like you had a good breakfast. All fueled up and ready to tackle the day. Fuck em up, user, whatever you do today.

Thank you so much brother. I wish you the same as well. Have a great day!

Why dont you drink coffee anymore?

OJ is the best kind of fruit juice. Close second is Apple. Are you a pulp guy or nah?

Because I was addicted to it. I was tired of needing caffeine and cigarettes to get through the day. Now I don’t need it, and I can still have it every now and then

Never. You?

FRICK pulp. Such an unpleasant texture inside my otherwise perfect juice is unacceptable.

heavy pulp is best. i should need to chew my orange juice.

Why not just eat an orange instead?

Oh, I was going to suggest trying these. They help me alot if I feel really tired when I get up and need to go to work or get stuff done. I've also never had any withdrawls or urge to take them or anything like that on days I don't take them either, still have the occasional energy drink though.

I remember my coworker giving me one of these at work when it was really busy and I thought it was an adderall!

No thanks. I don't date faggots you creep

That was uncalled for.

Hey man, nothing gay about it. Just two guys having a chat and a nice breakfast together.

I like biscuits, but I don't want your gravy.
Get over it, breakfast fag

White cottage cheese with ham, a teaspoon of olive oil and veggies. A little bit of salt won't hurt either. And coffe, a lot of it.