>never locks it
>steal his whole set up and some cash
Come home
>"fuck these break ins are getting bad"
>i ask him what brand if sec. Cams he had
>set his up at my house
>thank him for recommendation

I just shat 5 seconds ago. AMA

I have a sexist mindset. I think I read too much MGTOW shit.

i am a pedo
i fingered and licked a 9yo girl a few times during last two months
i'm in love with her, and I know that's pathetic but I couldn't help it.
Also I noticed she's not interested in me anymore and that hurts.

Damnnnnnnnnn

go on

she is probably terrified of her rapist

I went to buy some dope with my gf we didnt have enough to git much but she talked to the guy n ended up gitten it free for letting her 2yo son suck some black guy off

False and homosexual.

good lord that's bad

I'm a senior in college and I've only had sex with one girl.

she asked me to do that so i don't think that's the case.

I went through my friends hamper and found her used panties with some pussy juice stains on em. I rubbed my dick on it, sniffed it, licked

what do you want to know?

true and etero, sorry

How did you manage to do it? Like was it easy. Did you make the first move or? Details dude

Also shes probably losing interest because you werent able to make her orgasm. So whats the point of sex if theres no pleasure

we were watching a cartoon on the sofa and she asked me to be touched down there. I have the full green somewhere, are you interested?

I made her cum at least once

Yeah sure

Huh weird. What made you interesting in the first place then that made you attractive to her? Maybe youve lost that?

>babysitting a 8yr i know since she's little, and which I love a lot
>I love her so much that I decided to not do anything to her. Don't wanna mess her up. So we're pretty much like brother and sister
>We're watching a movie on her couch in pj
>She's looking the tv supine, sitting upside down on her back
>out of the blue she asks if I can pamper her
>Of course! I know she likes to be rubbed on her belly, so I put my hand there and I start to rub gently, without even watching what I'm doing bc the movie is cool.
>"No, there!", she point between her spread legs
>?!! Did I really hear.. ?! What-the-fuck? Is this really happening?
>I'm incredulous. I've been babysitting her since she was little and she never did anything similar before. I'm not prepared to this.
>For a moment i stay in that state of mind. Then I decide to do it: i'm not forcing her and it's just a cute caress.
>I move my hand up (she's upside down) toward her spread legs and I rub her for a couple of mins, then I get back to watching the movie.
(cont.)

Yes, I think so. I'm usually super cool around kids, but when I fall in love I usually become less cool because I tend to listen too much what the girl says and I become less able to propose cool stuff and cool games.

Go on

>But she immediately say "more", keeping legs spread. I caress her then I casually ask if I should put hand in her panties. She says "Do whatever you want".
>"Do whatever you want". I'm still fapping to the sound of those words.
>Now, I think I can't describe the feeling. I mean, when I have a fantasy it's cool but I know that it's a thing that will not happen. But in that moment one of my most forbidden fantasies was becoming reality: there was a 8yr girl with spread legs asking to be touched. I really don't know what kind of fantasies other pedos have, but, man, this was my main one.
>Well then, I slowly slide my hand in those panties, feeling under my fingers, centimeter after centimeter, the path that starts from the belly and leads to the most private place of a person.
>After less than an interminable second I feel it: her soft little clit is now under my finger and I play with it for a little bit. I was in heaven.
>Well, her v& was as dry as the Sahara desert, so after that I just slide my fingers up and down her slit hoping to please her but in the same time to not get her skin flushed, because it would have been unplaesant for her.
>In the meantimes she looks like she's paying attention to the movie, but I know she likes it even if she doesn't move an inch, because her eyes are sparkling.
>After a little while I just stop and I go to the bathroom because I need to calm down, my hands shaking and I can't believe what's happening. Not because I was scared to do something bad to her, I was as usual in total control of my actions; that was because of the surprise.
>Then I go in the kitchen and start making the dinner.
>I felt like a total piece of crap afterwards, not for what I did (that was nothing bad imho) but because i somehow betrayed the trust her parent hold toward me, and that feels really really really bad because they are super nice people and they treat me super kindly.

I’m been sucking on my little sister’s panties for years.

Yeah. So my advice dont try to fall in love. As hard as that sounds. Keep your distance and your composure. I had a young friend for some time but kinda pushed her away since I act irrational when Ive fallen lovestruck. But I dont feel lonely since Ive got heaps of young friends. I dont see them that way tho. Just her

someone else was diddling her

From there?

I'm searching a balance, because I know she loves me (she sometimes make hearts with our names inside and similar girly stuff) and I love her very much, and we really enrich each other when we're together. The bad fact is that ftom the moment I know her, I can't think anything at all but her. Even when I'm with my friends, or at work, or with my family. I tried to stay away from her for five months, but this hadn't helped me at all. :-/

ok there's another time

>at her home.
>I built a pillow fort for her.
>Put a cushion because floor was cold
>put blanket on fort.
>She is inside the fort with her cushion between the legs. She is grinding her legs on the pillow, but she keep playing like nothing is happening.
>I go doing my businesses, but I notice the silence. I look in the pillow fort and I see that she's more concentrated on grinding and she started to pant quietly.
>Can't resist: I put my hand on her ass and start caressing her pussy. She squint her eyes in pleasure. She likes it.
>I stroke her 4 or 5 times, she keeps moving and panting, I keep caressing her pussy.
>Then I can't resist and I put my hand into her pants and panties. At first I cup her ass, then I go straight for the pussy. I find the hole and I caress it. It feels weird, it feels like the skin is torn. Then I realize that those thing that I feel are her small labias, which are pretty developed for her age (i've seen them once, she's an outie).
>Her pussy is as dry as sand. I keep stroking as gently as I can in this situation and I put my hand more inside her pants, this time searching for the clit.

(cont)

20 years old and still a virgin...

When I was 16 my gf went on a band trip for a week.
I needed a handjob really bad and didn’t feel like jerking off.
I paid my gf’s 12 year old sister $20 to give me one.

It felt so good I kept paying her from time to time for one and everytime I started to touch and grab her a little more

Hmmm. This is quite the predicament. Keep trying to find balance because it will help you out alot.

I find any excuse I can to beat my daughter because I find it sexually gratify.

My x and I are both married now, but she's the love of my life and vice versa, life just gets funny and things don't always work out the way we should. We met in a hotel last week and fucked all night. We have decided to have a life long affair.

>I find it, it's diamond and I start tingling it. She pants more and more. She opens her eyes and looks straight at me with an extatic expression. I smile back at her and I keep doing my job, then she squint her eyes and her eyebrows assume a weird expression, a mix of pleasure and pain. She shakes her ass and I understand that it's time to pull out my hand. She grind the cushion another couple of times then stops.
>Idk if she orgasmed, I've no way to know that.
>Her mom asks her what she was doing under the pillow fort, she looks at me and she say in fear: "Did she see us?" (i lol'd inside, she realized by herself that it would be troublesome if she finds out)
>I say: "no".
>I go away and after a min she come outside the pillow fort.
>I can see that her behaviuor is slightly different from the usual. She goes to her mom and she make up something like "i was sleeping inside it", then she goes back to play another game.
>Trust me when I say that was the sexiest experience of my life.

Go on...nothing ever came of all of this? I'd figure it would be mentioned to her parents or escalate to more

>hung out with my ex and mutual friend few days ago
>Mutual friend leaves
>Ex starts flirting with me
>Ex knows I have a gf.
>Ex ask if I wanna fuck
>Say no.
>Ex says I can have anal
>Stupidly say yes.
>Fuck ex in the ass in her shower.
>Bust nut in her ass
>Instantly regret and hope I didn't get an STD.
>Go home and shower for an hour
>Feel terrible for betraying my gf.

She didnt tell. You didnt even have to speak to her about it

she naturally know that she must keep this for herself.
I didn't ever say "it's our secret" stuff or anything. It wouldn't be fair tbh.

When I was in high school and even a little bit after my step sister and I used to have sex alot. We did it once when I was dating my current wife. This all happened 9 yrs ago. I told my wife I was a virgin she was too. I've never told anyone

That's nuts! Did anything else happen with her?

Holy damn

yes i gave her oral sex

Do tell

How old is she now and do you still baby sit her

I must go away now, but if this thread will survive for a couple of hours I'd get back and greentext that.

It was wonderful, but it's the kind of stuff that can made you go crazy.

yes, now she is nine

ask for anonteacher if this tread will 404

And still going on?

and it was your mom

Kys scumbag

that's actually awesome

that's funny, i've been cumming in your little sister's panties for years

pathetic, top yourself

No, it is my girlfriend

who is your mom

You should all be promptly shot. The nigger included.

I mean my ultimate fantasy is being her toilet / cuck slave, so meh.

I'm a cereal killer.