The new official rankings of Star Wars movies are set

The new official rankings of Star Wars movies are set.....

(THE RANKINGS ARE OFFICIAL AND INDISPUTABLE)

1. Return of the Jedi
2. Rogue One
3. Revenge of the Sith
4. Empire Strikes Back
5. A New Hope
6. Force Awakens
7. Phantom Menace
8. Attack of the Clones
9. Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
10. The Last Jedi

Don't bother arguing or disagreeing neckbeards because you're opinion doesn't matter. These are the official rankings and if you think otherwise you don't know anything about Star Wars and should go check out some Star Trek marathons - maybe you'll have better luck. I will not be reading or replying to any of this thread, but merely going on with the rest of my day knowing for a fact that these are the correct rankings.

lol @ 9. I don't disagree much other than i'm a predicable basement dweller than thinks Empire is #1. :)

1. Revenge of the Sith
2. Every other one

1. The Empire Strikes Back
2. A new Hope
3. The Last Jedi
4. Return of the Jedi
5. The Force Awakens
6. Revenge of the Sith
7. Rogue One
8. Phantom Menace
9. Attack of the Clones

surprised more people don;t think this. ROTS is amazing but it was too nontraditional (WTF that means) for the virgin neckbeards that dominate rotten tomato and nerd blogs.

>1. Return of the Jedi

>has last jedi as #3

:)

it's original and the action is fucking top, only reason why return of the jedi is behind is that i think han is a cuck in it and the ewoks are cute but boring

You have shit taste.

The actual official rankings are
1. Empire strikes back
2. Pure dogshit
3. Every other star wars movie

star wars was a 2 hour long commercial to sell toys to children that got way out of hand.

You have shit taste.

The actual official rankings are
1. Anything star trek
2. Pure dogshit
3. Every star wars movie

star wars was a 2 hour long commercial to sell toys to children that got way out of hand.

kids these days

Empire
New Hope
Rogue 1
RoTJ
Awakens
Clone Wars
RoTS
Last Jedi
Phantom Menace

You're right the whole movie isn't forced comedy and disney bullshit

sometimes i wonder if i saw a different movie than others

I know I'll get shit for this but I don't care. I don't understand the hate for Attack of the Clones. To have it ranked lower than Phantom Menace or any of the new Soy Wars sequels is just ludicrous in my opinion. The script was a bit dodgy but it was all there. Jango Fett is one of the most kickass characters in the franchise. The battle of Geonosis was action packed, and looked stunning for the time period. And the finale of Dooku vs Yoda, all superimposed by the growing reality of Anakin's fall from grace.

Inb4 "I don't like sand" and other bullshit about Hayden Christianson implying that Star Wars hasn't always been about average actors and sub par scripts.

>Implying i give a fuck about fag wars
>Implying you're not a massive cuck for even making that list
>Implying i'm not jerking off to some CP right now
>Implying 9/11 was not an inside job
>Implying i actually exist

Also check em boyz

Most people don't like it because it's just unneccesary. You could literally skip it and not miss out on anything. Also all the stupid love shit is just painful to watch and the battles and fights are boring. The only reason i like Phantom Menace more is the pod race

Prequels were all shit with a handful of neat scenes thrown in. Empire was the best followed by other two originals.. Force awakens is a new hope rip off. Rouge One was decent.last Jedi sounds meh.

I don't agree with your point, but I feel it is fair and civil. Although I think it's ironic you say you could skip the unnecessary Attack of the Clones when the selling point was the pod race, which was the biggest time waster in movie history

>it's original

not sure if trolling or a retard

why? show me that i'm wrong

nowthisispodracing.jpeg