Why are British and the Irish so jealous about Americans and want to be like us?

Why are British and the Irish so jealous about Americans and want to be like us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_mWtWz_aGyk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Americans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yawn

gj backing up that statement, here look i have one too,

why are amerifats the laughing stock of the world

i'm so jealous of your obesity, gun crime, niggeritis and buffoon of a president
wel jel

Is it because they elected a wotsit to run there country user?

Why are you posting photos of average americunts?

Pure aspiration I guess

pls stahp

I've just returned from a year and a half on business in Europe (mostly the UK), and while there may be fewer niggers, there are FAR MORE Muslims and pakis.
Also, the UK press is very candid about the obesity epidemic there... so all you have left is to try and troll about thrnmetric system and how we write our dates.

I love your In God We Trust and amazing health care.

>BRB BUILDING A FUCKING RAFT

That flag is upside down. The BNP are so stupid.

>tfw potato nigger
>tfw your country is richer than Amerialards

Could the average Americuck even point out the UK on a world map? topkek

Why would we need to.
First place doesn't worry about who came in second of third... second and third obsess over who came in first.

>Why would we need to.
I'd also say the same thing if I was a spastic

>Why would we need to.

How about because it might make you look a little less ignorant of the rest of the planet if you could even find places on a map?

Pic related. when 1,700 Americans are asked "where is North Korea" and presented with a map of Asia...

Because of the guy on the right

I agree with you. But when I was growing up, my whole 'universe' was Bradford and I assumed the rest of the country was like this. I moved out of Bradford and was fucking blown away by how much of a fucking warped dangerous place that is. So I was a National Front supporter from a young age despite my mother raising me to treat others as equals, but I grew up around animals.

I now see that these ideals are justified thoroughly by some people in parts of the country. Just because the majority of the UK don't hear, see, experience this on a day to day basis eventually becoming a normality, you can't just say "oh you dumb fuck racists, etc etc". There are exceptions obviously who are just flat out racist and jump in.

I no longer agree with BNP/National Front/EDL(the new racist one), but I understand where they are coming from, and it is very real for these people.

Nice trips
Still a cancer thread nobody is jealous of America
enjoy the internet soon enough

don't ever talk to me again

We want our colonies back!

Every American pretends to be part Irish, must be some sort of inferiority complex

Your city should be razed to the ground.

*Chortles Britishly*

>nobody is jealous of America

to be fair, I suspect if you live in North Korea, Somalia, etc, you would.

but not if you live in any first-world country.

bnp/ britain first are literally the same thing as the terrorist shit they complain about. theyre all part of the problem. they obviously just got beaten up by pakis when they were at school

Nah, British born and bred

because they realized how stupid they were after they chose to leave europe

Yeah i'm soooo jealous of America right now. Pic related.

what does this have to do with being fat and circumcised?

It's getting worse too pal. I went home for a funeral and someone got executed with a handgun 15 seconds from my mum's house in the middle of a roundabout, and at the same time 100ft down the road was a domestic husband anx wkfe knife fight, she cut the arterie on his inner thigh so he stabbed her in the neck and they both died in the garden. My brother has killed someone. One of my mate's mate got knee capped for selling little bits of weed. The house i grew up in got drive by'd with machine guns a few months after we moved out. The police are corrupt. Pakkis run anything below Bradford north. It's now the gun crime capital of the UK. Im dreading going home for Christmas because me and my brother look similar.

you bloody what mate? are you avin a laugh you cheeky wanker

because they hate their unnecessary foreskin and wish they were circumsized

because their weather is shit, and they wish they could live someplace where everything wasn't so drab and depressing all the time

Potato nigger here, remember that time we built burnt and built the white house again
>TFW playing both sides

We dont

Because they didn't win ww2. Also can't own guns or knives and muslim immigrants

says who?

Because Britain's glory days ended 200 years ago, and they wish they were still as great as America is now. They are tired of living in the past, but the past is all they will ever have.

because they're tired of pretending the royals are good for anything but tabloid fodder for the rest of the world

It's not as simple as that. Whites live in white areas, pakkis live in pakki areas. Even the college is segregated by race. We fought them, they fought us, and it was fine to an extent. But then the social justice shite swept through and everything became a hate crime against pakkis and whites were treated as unders in the law.

I got moved to Laisterdyke in Bradford because my brother's dad was trying to kill my mum... why the fuck did they put us in an all asian area I've not a clue. We were moved out in under 24 hours because of gangs of pakkis shouting get the fuck out of here you white motherfuckers, white whore etc and threw a brick through the window.

Fuck i wish i was born in America

No one is pretending anymore. Everyone I've talked to no matter what age has said they couldn't care less about the royals.

>can't own guns or knives

Laws heavily restricting ownership != lack of ownership

Because even they can't explain the differences between the United Kingdom, Great Britain, Scotland, Ireland, Northern Ireland, and Wales. Are they all one country or separate countries? No one knows, and frankly, no one gives a shit.

I guess I wasn't totally clear... first place also does not care what second and third place think of them.

When the gold medal is being draped around your neck, you don't secretly hope that the silver and bronze medalists think highly of you.

Honestly it's not about who the Irish or U.K. Fags idolize, it's about who their heros idolize, USA trying to be more like Canada, too bad we have unlimited water and natural resources, all you have is unlimited niggers

Great Britain is just England, United kingdom is Wales, England, and Northern Ireland as one. Standard knowledge if you attended a place of education.

How do the cut vegetables or eat steak, life must be SOO hard....

I want to be canadian

The president doesn't know what his own country consists of beyond Hawaii.

It's the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

GB = England, Scotland and Wales
UK = GB + Northern Ireland

They're all countries that were originally kingdoms of their own, they're now a "United Kingdom"

It's really not hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=_mWtWz_aGyk In tears

>being jealous
of streets full of niggers scraping there knuckles on the ground

>Great Britain is just England
>Standard knowledge
Please re-educate yourself, you didn't even mention Scotland.

Who gives a fuck about Scotland, there all junkies and doleheads

honestly wtf is going on here
It looks like they're contestants on a game show or something

The Irish really aren't that bad

Even if you refuse to believe they exist as part of us, Wales is still geographically part of GB first, and the UK second.

There are cunts on the dole everywhere mate doesn't matter where you're from, people who sit on the dole their entire life drinking and smoking weed are just our rednecks.

My university is full of them, they're just as tight knit and secretive as Muslim students

Wouldn't be surprised if they don't trust you tbh, seems to be a lot of bad blood between both countries

because theyre to busy not having guns hash tag concentration camps in their future

cause david cameron started brexit and cost the u.k. 2 trllion dollars

>Irish so jealous
The only thing worse than a goat fucker or nigger is a plastic paddy.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Americans
YOU ARE NOT IRISH PLEASE FUCK YOUR OWN FACE.
thankyou.dll

There is I suppose but I don't give a fuck, they shouldn't either if they're willing to come here to be educated

If they're from NI that'd baffle me even more, as historically they chose to stay as part of us, I don't bother asking though they'd probably just get triggered

im the guy you replied to. i hope that brick hit your mums head

im actually glad the pakis turfed you out. you and your family sound terrible

Edgy as a house brick.

I think it's a picture of OP.

Me too!

And my family are terrible.

This user's comment is fake and gay.

>Irish

The sub niggers of the earth.

kek

Yay. One of these threads again.

You misunderstand me. You and the pakis should be burnt side by side. Grim part of the country that needs to start again.

>when the pet Brit acts up so you send him more refugees

>all that Heinz Ketchup

this

British girls hate their smeggy disgusting uncircumcised penors

I got out of the place with a University education with one of my brother's. It is such a shit hole with even worse people in large numbers. It should be levelled and cemented over as a concrete desert.

haven't chosen to leave Europe you dumb fuck. chose to leave the European Union, you can't just pick up a country and move it to another continent.

your pic is very related to your comment

>leave europe
My sides are fucking destroyed, Americans are fucking retard.

who are "us"?
Are you American or European?

Yep one British bitch told me how much she preferred my circumcised wang