Disney is ruining Star Wars

Disney is ruining Star Wars.
>more than 3/4 of the Rebels with screentime are women
>90% of the bad guys are male
>the 'evil people' midway through got rich from selling weapons and the first alien to speak has a Texan accent
>the rebellion commander is a snarky purple haired bitch that doesn't actually formulate a plan just kind of acts like a scared bitch in space
>Finn makes a comment at one point about "at least we hit them where it hurts, fucked that town up my nigga" like that's a good thing considering the riots and current BLM/antifa mentality
>they killed the Leia and Luke reunited scene with a retarded cheesy line

Everything else was pretty cool, but goddamn the amount of SJW bullshit pandering made it hard to watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9tgLnI0fFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sage

Agreed.
Since when was a characters sexual orientation an important factor in a starwars movie

>more than 3/4 of the Rebels with screentime are women
Why does that even matter? I noticed that too, but it wasn’t enough for me to say the movie was ruined

>90% of the bad guys are male
Yeah that’s sexist af

>the 'evil people' midway through got rich from selling weapons and the first alien to speak has a Texan accent
Because the military industrial complex isn’t a real thing. People have been funding both sides of wars for a very long time. You think they won’t be doing that in the future?

>the rebellion commander is a snarky purple haired bitch that doesn't actually formulate a plan just kind of acts like a scared bitch in space
Did you not pay attention to the movie? Her plan was to get the smaller ships to evacuate onto the planet and use the larger ship as a decoy. Why would she tell some lowly captain her plan?

>Finn makes a comment at one point about "at least we hit them where it hurts, fucked that town up my nigga" like that's a good thing considering the riots and current BLM/antifa mentality
Or maybe they were using guerilla tactics like rebels usually do (see any rebellion irl)

>they killed the Leia and Luke reunited scene with a retarded cheesy line
Didn’t care for the cheesiness in the movies. That, of all things, is probably what ruined it for me.

IMO, this movie wasn’t as great. Thought it was trying to be Empire too hard at some points. But it wasn’t as bad as you made it sound. I will agree, there was some hint of SJW in it.

>You think they won’t be doing that in the future?
>the future
>Star Wars
youtube.com/watch?v=k9tgLnI0fFc

Caught myself after I posted, preparing my bleach cocktail.

>agreed
did you come from reddit? hahaha

FOUND THE SJW

Also they killed almost all the rebels (including the women)

I think you are looking to much in to it. And if you go in with this mindset to any movie you will find something to say about it stop trying to make every movies about some political shit
it is a movie enjoy it or don't

Also to all of you cucks:
This is a real military development... There are more and more females in the military every year and most of them become officers. So the ratio of females to males in officer posts will become more even over time

>Implying American audiences deserve better than lowest common denominator garbage entertainment.

There was a lot of SJW shit, true, but let's be totally fucking honest. It's their core demographic.

Starwars has never been a franchise about macho men doing testosterone-ladened activities. Leia is a sassy SJW who back talked everyone. Luke was an emo kid who didn't want to be a farmer. C3PO was a jewish cuck boy who acted like a woman.

>Implying the best art, movies, music, and video games aren't American.

That is so fucking true
You cucks don't even know what you miss out on because you're too good to watch dubbed european movies or ones with subtitles
OMG I REMEMBER YOU EVEN TRY TO RESHOOT THE INTOUCHABLES HAHAHA

>reddit spacing

>current BLM/antifa mentality

Neocons leave

Since he’s making it.

Superior choice, no?

Who is Snoke?
>who cares
Spends money rehyping Capitan phasma
>gone in three scenes
This movie was shit and not just for these reasons

neocons and libertarians have made /b what it is since day 1 soyboy anarchists communists and autists like you can fuck off back to your brony threads and reddit and starbucks.

>t. Butthurt libertarian
I'm also a libertarian but Disney is ruining star wars. Kathleen Kennedy needs a good left and right force if you catch my drift ;)

Leia flying through space like Superman was the moment they lost me. Seriously.
The force can't stop you from dying when sucked into space, and can't help you fly back to the ship; especially if enough time has passed that Poe went from being knocked down by the blast of the ships being destroyed, to recovering from the blast, to whatever the fuck else he did.... There's no way she'd still be alive after all that time

you know how cuts work right? they don't necessarily reflect time 100%

Yes I understand cuts.
Poe went from the blown up ship bay to back to the bridge door to catch Leia, with a couple conversations in the middle.

They aren't. I don't want Jewish pedo entertainment with tokens instead of characters.

If it can synthesize oxygen and keep you warm...

You’d prefer white pedos? Also the use of pedo in the place of pædo gives away that you are an American

What? Absolutely fucking no.

Being an SJW is not a synonymous with being a nerd, SJWs are no more the core demographic of Star Wars than Syrians are the core demographic of Germany -- to claim otherwise is to ignore the manipulation at play.

SJWs are like a virus in a sense. They'll have a relatively few amount of people already latent inside a hobby. Once enough are present they become active and start trying to change the hobby from the inside out. Using their buddies outside of the hobby -- the sweeping vast majority of SJWs mind you -- they put pressure on both ends to attempt to morph the hobby in their own image.

The best defense against SJWs is to keep their numbers in the single digits. They're constantly trying to install their "friends" into places with any sort of authority always reaching for majority therein, because once they can, they start ousting members that were "always problematic" but in truth it's just a consolidation of power.

They're 2-faced and treacherous. Never trust an SJW.

It matters because having "a hint of SJW" in a movie is like eating a dessert with a hint of literal feces on top.

They don't need to be pandered to, their ideology is ass-backwards, the nods in their direction are hamfisted and immersion-breaking.