Vocaroo Thread

Vocaroo Thread.

We're going to get this party kicked off with Mashed Potato Pies.

vocaroo.com/i/s1eHIV2o5Nw3

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1r0zEPZ0MJa
vocaroo.com/i/s1mxAhKeH7cy
vocaroo.com/i/s0xxFH9yq9su
vocaroo.com/i/s0kN4Zn80B0k
vocaroo.com/i/s15V6dRxVd66
vocaroo.com/i/s0LKXFIuZu7k
vocaroo.com/i/s0RID2eFRYzi
vocaroo.com/i/s0gPGprknDxW
vocaroo.com/i/s0VsdnplaoIW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Come on party people let's get this party poppin!

fuck yeah let's get this party crackin

Please say "Yes, I am Father Martel. Ah you must be here for the job, yes? As we speak a powerful army marches against us, but our greatest warrior is on a pilgrimage. You must find her and bring her back to us before all is lost! You will find her a great distance from here to the north. She is at a sacred isle where she trains her body and soul to fight against the forces of evil. Make haste! Our time grows short."

"I've only felt autism like this once before, but why him? I don't know whether I should shit my pants, or praise Kek. Then I remember, that is the nature of autism."

say in Jewish voice: Hello goyim - I mean fellow whites. As a WHITE man, I say we should let all white people die out. Except in Israel; Israel has a right to exist.

"W-What's happening? How is he over loading our detectors? This machine was designed to test autism levels of entire worlds, you imbecile! Autism this powerful can't possibly come from a single user. These readings are off the charts...And now the damn meter has broken! This is unfathomable! What the hell is he? WHAT ARE YOU? You-You monster! You have to die! You're far too dangerous to let live!"

Party party party I want to have a party I need to have a party you better party hardy

>"Yes, I am Father Martel. Ah you must be here for the job, yes? As we speak a powerful army marches against us, but our greatest warrior is on a pilgrimage. You must find her and bring her back to us before all is lost! You will find her a great distance from here to the north. She is at a sacred isle where she trains her body and soul to fight against the forces of evil. Make haste! Our time grows short."

vocaroo.com/i/s1r0zEPZ0MJa

this is the most autistic shit I've ever seen
not a request
>just saying

That's beautiful! Thank you, OP!

vocaroo.com/i/s1mxAhKeH7cy

Dubs trips quads decide what I'll record

Omae wa mou shindeiru

Some women look at me and say damn there go one fine motha fucka. It ain't true though. Sure I'm a brotha with a 2 foot trousa snake, but inside I'm ugly as a motha fucka.

"Hmmm, it looks like Black Dynamite was just a fire cracker. All noise and no power. Sad!"

"Anybody got the cheetos? Hey who got the cheetos?"

>HELLZ TO THE YES!
Can't have a party without some Cheetos!

"God made man and man made shit and shit made disease, which killed off man and God was satisfied with his creation."

Rolling for this

vocaroo.com/i/s0xxFH9yq9su

you're lucky i like potatos

I'll have half a taco, filled with six logs of shit from a Mr Andy Sixx.

beautiful rendition sir

"Fuck me nigger! There's two of you! Fuck me niggers! I will never enslave you again! I am your slave now, unload your cum inside me!"

vocaroo.com/i/s0kN4Zn80B0k

had to remix but worth

Rolling

Maybe you do a death metal mashed potato pies

One moment please

>The FitnessGramâ„¢ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

vocaroo.com/i/s15V6dRxVd66

a true work of art

Official "Mashed Potato Pies" lyrics:

> Mashed potato pies in my eye

The key for us is to create multiple renditions. That's how Mashed Potato Pies become a household name.

vocaroo.com/i/s0LKXFIuZu7k

here you go i went a bove and behind for you today

Alright here you go

The court is in session
Turdict is read
Make you look like Davy Crockett today
When I shit on your head
The walls warm and creamy
The cage made of poop
Cream fills the room
Alone I drop and droop

That's a #1 record. Mashed Potato Pies are topping the charts ITT

We're gonna get rich off mashed potato pies boys keep em comin

I got you two of em don't worry i'm bored outta my mind right now

vocaroo.com/i/s0RID2eFRYzi
remixed a bit

bump

EXCLUSIVE PARTY ITT

"You've got FUCKING WHITE MALE"

I'm deaf and even I can tell you all sound like beta chucks. Cheers faggots

vocaroo.com/i/s0gPGprknDxW

Down! Seeeet! Slut! Slut-slut!
Encroachment! Number 98, defense!
Five yards repeat first down.

10/5

"Hey Ronald, where's my fucking Szechuan Mcnugget sauce you bastard? You're going to give me some of that Mulan Szechuan sauce you've got hidden up your ass, or I will face fuck you right here at the god damn register. You bitch slapped me? You fucking son of a bitch! Get your ass back here and fight like a man!"

Will you please sing the "Let the Bodies hit the Floor" song?

vocaroo.com/i/s0VsdnplaoIW

Autism