*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Monaco will fight BBC with BBC

big black cocks?

if you look closely you'll notice that bonucci and chiellini are actually the same person

notice how you never see them in the same place at once?

Yeah, North Americans love to turn any conversation into interracial cucking, really makes you think

Juventus have always had one of the best defenses in the world throughout history. Now they have literally the best 3 defenders on the planet together, all Italian, on the same team. Fucking glorious. Ramos would probably be #4, though.

Team Jeep is looking good these days.

>le score a goal every match, no matter if it's an own goal, contrived football muchacho

people only rate them because they're Italian.

overrated fucking shit.

This.

The worst thing is the Italian NT isnt doing shit nowadays.

>German defending
At least could keep Messi out, twice

They would have won the Euros last year if it wasn't for two of their players doing meme penalties.

yeah let's reduce Boateng to one game and ignore the 200 other fucking games he's been god tier

or the fact that he successfully shut Messi out in like 5 games before that one

fucking imbecile.

SEETHING

it may be shit these days but at least >we can still call it national team (the only exception being Eder or that slowpoke of Thiago Motta), instead of filling it with immigrants or 2nd/3rd gen "native french" to overcome our shortcomings

I can see you're trying hard to sound like a legit Sup Forumsretard, but that's not you Luigi, I'm sure you're not that stupid outside of Sup Forums.

I believe in you.

nobody wants to immigrate to Italy

I'd immigrate to Italy desu, only the north though, anywhere south of where the peninsula starts is too far for me

This is a very positive thing

elaborate, bitte, mein freund.

now that juve plays with full backs does barzagli even play? unless he comes in the 2nd half to secure a result

Are you stupid? We almost beat Germany.
>2 goals in CL
Yeah, they're overrated.

>comes to Garda lake for vacation

No, he doesn't. Unfortunatly he's old.

against minnows as rotation

pretty rich coming from the holy trinity of overrated players hummels, boateng and neuer.

those would probably be behind Rugani at Juve and Neuer behind Neto