House music / Electronic music in general

ITT: albums similar but not limited to Daft Punk's Homework

Does witch house count?

never heard of that one, which artist, OP? Or is it one of those with various artists?

i meant "user" and not OP lel

Just listen to whatever Ed Banger is or big beat. Most house doesn't sound like Homework.

French House does

user, I already said Ed Banger.

Can you be a bit more specific, user? I'd really like to get into mid to late 90's French House, or just House in general, but I never know where to start. Whenever I do find something, it's just that generic Tomorrowland normie shit we got nowadays :(

Aleph - Gesaffelstein
Conspiracy Pt. 1 & 2 - Gesaffelstein
Growls Garden - Clark
Defiant Order EP - Birdy Nam Nam

Other shit you might be interested in:

Fairlight - Com Truise
WLFGRL - Machine Girl

Just google "ed banger artists" lol.

Besides them, maybe Les Rythmes Digitales and Vitalic?

There's only like 3 big beat groups; The Chemical Brothers, The Prodigy, and Fatboy Slim.

The other relevant hypercommercial house duo of the late 90s-early 00s was Basement Jaxx.

user, you are a saint

thx user, I feel like I'm being introduced to a whole new universe here, musically speaking, of course.

Also try:
Pimpshifter and Paranormal Soul by Legowelt

Nah man, I mean the genre. I want some good witch house besides Salem, Mascara, and OoOoO.

OP here, I've doing some googling and came across this, I'm jamming pretty hard to this, y'all should give it a listen. 95 North's Jazz Ascension

I suggest you go deeper.

Start out with Fouk's kill frenzy, then check out anything on Heist. I recommend Max Graef and Frits Wentink. Both have enough house material to keep you going for a while

Anons have any recommendations for upbeat, pop-ish sounding electronica? Mostly listen to early 2010s dubstep, bunch of trance compilations, and Daft Punk and it's getting old.

FC Kahuna - Machine Says Yes was a classic back in the day (both downtempo and house)

House isn't really an album format, though... you're better off listening to mixes I think

oh shit do you know Naked Music? go find the Bare Essentials mixed comps from the early 2000s, sexy deep house

S.A.W 85-82

>1992: Electronic music started

>single
ew i want albums