What's the most degrading thing you've ever done to a girl during sex?

what's the most degrading thing you've ever done to a girl during sex?

Other urls found in this thread:

1b.yt/ehWPT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pissed in ass

Made her drink my pee

MAde her dress up as my celeb crush before I fucked her

my dream

Loving her, apparently...

made her drink and swallow urine

made her tongue fuck my unshowered asshole

pic related

Shit on gf boobs :)

Fucked her rough in the ass ... also had a stinky cock after a day of work made her suck it

on several occasions*

now i heard she has full blown aids this was 8 years ago

golden showers , 'forced' ass to mouth , spitting / slaping face / chocking rimming and fisting .

>blindfolded her
>stripped her naked
>bound to chair
>pinched nipples, slapped with cock, put finger in pooper
>made her suck my balls while i put on a condom
>fucked her
>put her on a leash
>fucked her on my desk
>made her say derogatory things about herself: "I'm a cockhungry whore", etc

fuck mate..

Made her let my dog eat her pussy

I came in her mouth, she wanted to spit it out. I made her swallow it by pinching her nose

Who was the celeb crush?

Nice

Used to make a fat bitch wait on me to get off work for hours in her car then relentlessly throat fucked her until I came balls deep while forcefully holding her head down. Would immediately leave afterwards.

I hit her one time. Before we had sex, she had mentioned she liked getting slapped during sex, but I had never done anything like that before. She said the surprise/pain kind of brought her back into the moment and intensified it. After we had sex and I didn't do it, she said during it haven't even occurred to her so I guess that's a good thing. How does anyone feel comfortable hitting anyone, let alone a girl your having sex with? Don't get me wrong, i believe men are superior, patriarchal, etc. But people who enjoy actually hitting/abusing women seem to come from a deep hatred. Just seems like a very beta act.

made her iron my clothes and make breakfast before school. she was pissed afterwards and accused me of being insensitive, i still love my mom tho.

sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

Put her head in a vice grips with my legs when she was going down on me and farted.

if you are a femanon i just fell in love

If you are femanon i just fell in love

I've never touched a girl.
btw, I'm 36.

holy fuck!?

slapping, shit on her boobs followed by rimming..dirty anal

Robbie Rotten from Lazy Town

Woke her up just as I came.

beat her as if i was actually beating her during sex. she fucking loved it.

Sick fuck

dude.

Drew Carey

wtf man, thats just wrong

lawl

i come here for the tits... dunno how to greentext...deal with it.

Was wing manning for a buddy... and the chick was not very attractive. Overweight, too much makeup, just overall not so great... i'd rate her maybe a 5/10 maybe even 4.... my buddy begged me though.

So i dance with her, and eventually take her back to my buddies place... he goes into his room with his girl... and im stuck outside on the couch in front of the tv with fat chick.

we make out a bit... and she starts jerking me off, eventually i realize i do not want any chance of getting stuck with this girl, and so decide not to fuck her, and instead grab her by the hair and ruthlessly fuck her face. Gagging and drooling pursued until i came on her face.

I then IMMEDIETLY went and lied down on the other couch and went to sleep. When she was leaving the next day i pretended to be asleep still.

nutted in my fiance's ass. she spent 20 minutes on the toilet afterwards trying to fart out all the cum

shot my goo in her vag

. the fuck is wrong with ya . Fucking bastard wants to bring a baby into this cruel world

People like you are what's wrong with the world. You sick bastard.

Rape

You gave Chelsea Criner aids?

theres a special place in hell for people like you

made her wipe the shit off my ass for like 5 years

>during sex
oh nevermind

because they normally like it. i quite like them slapping me back as well.

>made gf beg me for dick
>went clubbing with her and forced her in the car to remove thong under dress
>went home leashed her made her call herself a dirty slut ect
>had her deepthroat my cock and slap her face and her tight ass
>each time.she would say ty may i have another
>take condom off bust in her pussy
> later on we got married
>have her suck and lick my balls randomly some mornings b4 work
>routinely fuck her ass
Thinking of taking it further any anons have suggestions

fucked her in the ass then fucked her in the mouth right after.

/thread

How is that degrading...?

Have her dyke out

buy a prostitute, tell her you are a virgin. Having sex is a basic human need, it will do wonders for your self-confidence.

consensual anal with the sole purpose of recreation

Talked to her already about finding another girl to join us

MODS

ITT: things that never happened

My current gf is into slave roleplay and she's half black so idk that kinda felt fucked but also hilarious

1b.yt/ehWPT

Madman

Made her call her mother on the phone while I fucked her.

I farted while getting BJ, she was not happy

greentext that shit

lol

I'm not her bf. How did you find her ?

Had a friend that told me he acts like a goat when fucking his gf his gf was hot too

idk fucked her ass made her swallow cum, cummed on her face once. Probably that. I've also slapped her across the face a bit but she likes that

Slapped a girl in the face with a condom like 10 seconds after I nutted into it
my load flew everywhere

sauce on pic?

a dyke said if I did her a certain favour I could choose any hole I wanted to on her. Obviously I did the favour for her.
>met her for my reward
>decided I wanted all 3 holes
>she didn't know how to suck dick
> so just went straight to her ass
>she pleaded with me to be gentle
>I've got a pretty thick cock
> pushed first inch in she was squealing
>said fuck that you couldn't suck dick
>rammed full length of cock into her asshole
>basically raped her asshole holding her down
>pumped away until I cum inside
>there was blood shit and sperm >dripping out of her asshole as she lay there sobbing
>her sobbing and being at least 8/10
>started my cock up again
>stuck cock straight into her ass again
>took at least 20 mins for me to nut again
> she just lay motionless after I washed cock
>got clothes on and fucked off
>never or spoke to her since
happy days

My gf. She was blindfolded. I opened cam and made her say degrading things about herself in front of few strangers. She was unaware of course

We Are One

Sex implies consent

wow

what was the favor?

I bet it’s drug related, he’s clearly a degenerate fuck.

co

ongrats u raped a girl

nothing, never had a gf, 22.

fucked her in a puddle of her own urine

Put my penis inside her vagina.

Savage

i really don't see the appeal in anal. imo it feels worse. sure its tighter but sometimes is so tight it hurts your dick especially if you don't use lube. i never do it unless a girl asks me to

Stuck my fingers in her mouth and told her to be quiet stop squirming and loosen her thighs

"im not her bf" but asking for a friend how did you find her?

Bet I could fuck her with out her knowing when she's drunk.
When she passed out I took of all of her clothes tweaked her nipples fucked her and took pics.

When she woke up in the morning she asked if I was able to or not.
Some reason I lied and said she woke up.

2 monthes later she went to a party , passed out, and got fucked in her sleep by most of the guys at the party... it's my fault

I won't click that shit

Not him, but I clicked on the google button for the pic and it showed a meetme link with her name.

I clicked it, takes you to a harmless page that asks for credit card info and home address that only an idiot would provide. As long as you click on the safe looking links and only download content you trust you'll be fine.

that's fucking awesome man. you should have sucked it all back out for her.

Found out a girl I knew and had a crush on was secretly webcam whore.

Girl is only 19 and lives with her parents. They are crazy right-wing religious fucktards.

She webcams during the day when parents are at real jobs.

Studied her webcam schedule and made plans $$$

Parked a block from her house when she was on webcam. Walked up to her front door and could here her making noise on her own webcam

Tried to peak through windows but she was upstairs.

Decided to try the door — my luck it was unlocked.

First time in her house but I could hear her webcam going ding ding ding so I knew which room she was in.

Ran up to the room and opened it to find her naked with a hairbrush in her mouth.

I say “hey Kylie, you have the best job ever” and start laughing

Slut freaks out and screams

I tell her to calm down or her parents are going to find out.

Slut turns off her webcam and threatens to call the police if I don’t leave.

I tell her that if she calls the police that I will tell the truth that I walked in because I heard screaming and thought someone was hurt and walked in to find you naked selling yourself to online strangers (made that up on the spot)

Slut is super pissed but finally asks what I want.

I brought with me a bottle of jack, pulled it out of my pack, and told her I just want her to drink with me.

Sluts says no but comes around when I tell her i’ve been recording her webcams and it would horrible if they got posted with her name on them.

Slut is pissed but proceeds to drink multiple shots. Starts to get
Mad that I stopped after the first couple and make her drink a bunch more.

Slut finally gets tipsy and starts slurring her words. Becomes much easier to get her to drink more. Sluts probably had five more after she was wasted.

45 mins later she is totally passed out drunk.

I take her lipstick and write whore across her cheeks and mouth and slut across her forehead. Many pics and vids are taken.

To be continued

>have black girl
>she likes to pretend shes a slave and im her master
>i call her slave
>she lies there
>i come

the end

it's always been a fantasy of mine to get farted on while going down on a girl. I know it's wrong but I can't get it out of my mind that an extraordinarily smoking hot gal it wouldn't be that bad and I'd actually kinda enjoy it.

Sex in public, blowing me while I drive (not that bad), facials with a lot in her eyes

wasted opportunities

Just like ol' Petie.

3 fingers in the ass and my cock in her pussy. Head pulled back by her hair. Not sure how she felt about it, but I was into it.

vanilla

came in her nose

Savage

8/10 dyke<
What?