Going on a cruise to a European country next week...

Going on a cruise to a European country next week. A female friend thought about hiding 5 grams of hashish in her rectum. There usually arent dogs at the entrance, but if there were and they could smell it from her, do you think they would do a xray or cavity search? Or do they not go that far? I've been on a cruise before, and they didnt even xray our luggage

Here's an idea: Just relax, eat good food, drink some wine and champagne and act like a fucking ADULT and leave the illegal substances at home.

How about that one, son? Love, Dad.

bump this comment

From where are you going and where to?

This.

Why carrying sand to beach?

How about a side trip to the netherlands and avoid to smoke literal shit hash?
Or maybe just don't smoke for a week?

confirmed faggot
Nah OP you'll be fine, just leave it on the ship
It isn't like the screening process becomes more difficult, just that the more times you attempt it the greater chance of something slipping up (no pun intended)

fuck it if you get away with it win if you get to see a dog up your friends ass win

Do you know what a fucking bump does? Go back to re/ddit

Thanks man for being the only one who's not trolling and actually helping

From finland to sweden

He's bumping the comment to the top of the thread, dipshit

Are you really that addicted to it you fucking loser?

not how Sup Forums works.

kek

I can't tell if you're baiting or actually retarded

uh, well youd be fine getting it on the cruise, smoking it and getting caught might fuck you over though. usually strict no tolerance stuff on cruises.
so if you smoke in your room maid might rat, smoke on deck and people might rat. kinda sketchy all around.

I'm not planning to smoke it on the ship, but once we're out of there with our friends who live there

>smoke in your room maid might rat, smoke on deck and people might rat.
Are you implying the maid is not human

Ratting means to snitch

Fucking stupid. if you want to get high on vacation you buy it locally. Literally half an hour of asking around in any major town

find a looky looky man. (the niggers selling sunglasses. hard to miss) they will sort you for some weed.

I'm saying you refer to people on deck as people, but the maid as only maid. It was supposed to be a joke but I guess only an autistic person like me would get it

> Quote : "... thought about hiding 5 grams of hashish in her rectum. ..." ;

..... forget it dude - that's just suicidal.

Quote : "... There usually aren't dogs at the entrance, ..." ;

..... there are now - and they are trained to inspect the entrance to every oriface.

Quote : "... but if there were and they could smell it from her, ..." ;

..... you can be sure that they WILL be able to "... smell it from her ..." ; strewth even I could smell that from one hundred paces, let alone a highly trained ferreting dog.

Quote : "... do you think they would do a x-ray or cavity search? " :

..... wouldn't need to really - after the ferreting dog had disembowelled, in its wild enthusiasm to get at the "contraband" ( which I believe to be an all-encompassing EU Customs & Excise term for anything that that might be inadequately concealed beyond the confines of a typical Amerifat big-top circus-thong.

Sorry but I don't understand the last comment. Will they go that far with searching or not?

Dogs can smell up rectum but not through vassaline, if you just cover in plastic sandwich wrap then coat in vassaline/repeat 2x3 and you will be fine. Done an oZ solid many times this way

You mean vaseline?

> Quote : "... Will they go that far with searching or not? " ;

they are trained to tunnel voraciously - up to and beyond the duodenum (if necessary)

..... and it's not a pretty sight when put in the unpalatable context of your typical Amerifat femanon drugs-hinny : trying, desperately, to escape the ravages of a determined drugs ferreting-terrier.

Please stop posting your weird sexual fantasies on Sup Forums I know authority figures are a turnon for cuck degenerates but normal people don't want to hear about your dog tunneling.

>Get condom
>Put item in condom
>Tie a knot
>Use a shitload of vaseline
>Make sure knot is outside rectum for easy removal

yes you need Lucite to make a container and also you have to leave it in agar for a whole and then sterilize it from there...

Put it in two flavored condoms. They won’t smell it

What's the point of a cruise if you can't smoke hash?

>taking the bait

I'm all horned up now, thanks
>Except this femanon can afford to travel so probably isn't that bad looking

If you get singled out for some reason maybe.
Cruises don’t have time to do this for every person. Just like air ports a dog will simply walk by.
This user is just jerking off

They also have the dogs search with their dicks, they only use nigger dogs too.

No I meant vassaline bro

Yeah, go for it.
you're not the one sticking shit in your ass. If shit goes south, act as if you had no idea what your pal was doing, but don't throw him under the bus.

As long as it's deep enough she should be fine. But it does need to be deeeep. So, assuming you're not a small dicked faggot, once she puts it in bend her over and use your pathetic excuse for a cock to ram it deeper

why would she use her asshole when she has a perfectly good vagina to put it in without getting poop on it

Vaginas are for faggots

Are you retarded? You do realize that it's legal to own and use in most countries but it's illegal to sell it while in that country.

Shhh, let her put things in her ass...

Youre gonna have one hell of a trip