SOPA DE ISIS

SOPA DE ISIS
UMA DELICIA!

That's pretty based ngl

Proof that all Arabs are subhuman animals and should be nuked

Rhis, a thousand times.

This is subhuman behavior, even if it's for revenge.

I would do the same desu.

Fight fire with fire. They kill someone from my family, I would want to hurt them so bad they would wish to die. Destroy everything and anyone that they ever loved.

I would cordon off ISIS areas and then implement a Stalin-like starvation policy. I wonder how would ISIS handle being forced to eat human flesh.

Based af

that is brazil influence

Did the evil natsees do this to your family?

my family were the nazis

Stop watching anime and find a girlfriend you goddamn retarded autist, only vagina can heal this amount of autismo maximo

>criticize ISIS
>is savage tier

They would want you in their ranks broah!

GTFO kraut with Nazi family lecturing about autism and savagery when your family were literal savages that should have gone through the same stuff as their victims.

It is not about moral superiority but protecting your own. Why would you respect moral values for someone who does not have them? The only kind of power that they understand is this kind of power.

B A S E D

That's pretty brutal desu

how am i responsible for actions of my ancestors you retard

UMA DELICIA

You are not responsible but you say all Arabs are subhuman animals because of what one woman did to people who totally deserved it, yet by the same standard the whole Kraut national is completely animal savages since they did even worse than this.

Anyways I am definitely not going to cry for the ISIS "victims" in this. Morality does not apply for people who have none.

Its not about deserve or not, its about actually cutting head of someone and cooking it, its not human behavior

And doing what people did in concentration camps was human behavior? You realize much worse than that was done?

Do you see any Nazis alive today?

Ok, but put yourself in that position where u actually do it.
Wouldn't u became as one of them?

In this hypothetical scenario once you lose moral you can't get it back. What did the Syrian rebels gained from fighting fire with fire?

Even if they slaughter and rape your family doing it to theirs won't bring yours back.

That's based, unlike huemonkeys who sopa innocent monkeys

2edgy4me

When you're brutal to everyone around you, it should come as no surprise that everyone will be brutal to you.

This is why we have rules of engagement and war crimes. If you don't want your son or neighbor's heads stewed in a pot, don't go around cutting off peoples heads and stewing them in a pot.

Wow, white people are honestly pathetic. It's this kind of thinking that allows your politicians, women and migrants to walk all over you. Start acting like men you low test faggots.

So what is the best sopa from Brazil

sopa de frango

uma shit

sopa de mierda 4you

You don't actually believe she cooked their heads, do you?

oh my god you just seriously didn't mix up Serbia with Slovakia, MURICAAAAAAAA. very dumb post

Uhmmm gore

Wtf I love Iraqi's now

uma deliCIA?

Sopa de Capelletti

>Isis
My gran fights dementia get on her lvl

UMA