Yeah, Sup Forums and anonymous

Connor Cox
Connor Cox

Yeah, Sup Forums and anonymous. So scary, powerful, and influential in the world. Don't mess with them. Unless you are a horse mouthed Indian lawyer. You got beat by this faggot, and he even openly mocks you. Ya'll aint bout shit.

All urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Adam_L._Goldstein
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Somalia_(1991–2006)#cite_note-25

Isaiah Powell
Isaiah Powell

Poor snowflake thinks he can demoralize people on here

What are you, 12?

Landon Gutierrez
Landon Gutierrez

wtf are you talking about, faggot? ajit made the government stop controlling the internet.

Samuel White
Samuel White

"Controlling"
It's freer under the eye of the government, than it will ever be under the care of corporations. They will fuck your ass dry by the end of it all. Mark my words.

Dominic Johnson
Dominic Johnson

I'll just leave this here

Brayden Martinez
Brayden Martinez

This.

/thread

Jaxson Lee
Jaxson Lee

finally an user with a fucking brain

Robert Thompson
Robert Thompson

wrong. why do you want to be nickle and dimed to death?

Parker Hernandez
Parker Hernandez

samefaggotry of a higher level

Lucas Nelson
Lucas Nelson

shilling this hard. what a joke

Parker Kelly
Parker Kelly

shilling
which one of us is defending the big telecom companies? does your daddy work at verizon?

Jayden Perez
Jayden Perez

nice try kiddo

Colton Ramirez
Colton Ramirez

Your contact with any 'corporation' is on a purely voluntary basis.
Not so with government. You obey the gov't at the end of a gun.

Idiot.

Matthew Thompson
Matthew Thompson

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Christopher Taylor
Christopher Taylor

that took awhile... someone learned hot to snip out the (you) with a photo editor

Jonathan Wright
Jonathan Wright

sure, kid.

Jaxon Powell
Jaxon Powell

the point
miles of space
your head
so you're saying that it is better for corporations to drill us for money than for the government to enforce simple equal data flow?

Kayden Hall
Kayden Hall

posting ITT

Evan Cooper
Evan Cooper

it took me 30 seconds to reply with a screenshot. you're only furthering the fact that you are a fucking retard.

Thomas Williams
Thomas Williams

[You must buy Sup Forums Gold premium package for $29.99/year to view this reply by higher level administration]

Adam Jackson
Adam Jackson

hey if you can't admit to being a samefag that's your business

Aaron Ward
Aaron Ward

so you were voluntarily staying off the internet during the evil dark days of 2015 to 2017 when the government was enforcing it's tyrannical will?

Nolan Morris
Nolan Morris

It's not the function of government to make sure things are equal.

Imbecile.

Lincoln Turner
Lincoln Turner

ah, so slavery should be restored? free market, after all, right?

Joshua Adams
Joshua Adams

sure are a lot of shills defending corporatism here

Lincoln Bailey
Lincoln Bailey

fine print "limited to 500mb of free transfers to non-peering websites at full speed. Limited to 128 kbps thereafter"

Whats even the point of even having internet if you slow down to pre-AOL after you load a short meme?

Cameron Hernandez
Cameron Hernandez

actually it literally is there for that purpose

Jonathan Johnson
Jonathan Johnson

more like

Zachary Miller
Zachary Miller

We have the bravery to bring back slavery.

Gavin Cox
Gavin Cox

tell me what seems more dangerous to freedom to you?

the most powerful government on the planet complete with deep state organizations and favoritism deciding what can be done on the internet?

or

a group of competing companies trying to make the best service for the customer in order to have the largest customer base?

Caleb Ramirez
Caleb Ramirez

only on the internet do you have that bravery kiddo

Adrian Perry
Adrian Perry

competition

Oliver Smith
Oliver Smith

found the retard

Aaron Walker
Aaron Walker

Than explain while sjw libcuck google and youtube who censor shit they don't like support net neutrality?

Isaiah Williams
Isaiah Williams

What Anonymous was and what it is now are worlds apart. It legitimately used to be a for the web by the web sort of group, with actual power to organize and make things happen. Now its a lot of edgelord children.

William Perez
William Perez

exactly. there's been no reason for isps to even bother competing with one another because theyve all been forced to offer the exact same things. now that they're able to diversify their services you'll be seeing TONS more competition in the markets!

Charles Mitchell
Charles Mitchell

except in this situation, its the most powerful government in the world enforcing a certain level of fairness in the market to protect consumers from malicious market schemes

vs

A group of companies who actively cooperate with each other to avoid competing and maximize profit whilst simultaneously giving you as few options as possible.

Wyatt Hill
Wyatt Hill

You goddamned ignorant nigger.

The government is owned by the corporations. They literally write their own laws.

Read a book.

Levi Carter
Levi Carter

resulting to ad hominem

Noah Wood
Noah Wood

Go join a Facebook raid group if you don't like it faggot.

Brody Hall
Brody Hall

Maybe it will go back to the way things were.

Elijah Evans
Elijah Evans

You are dangerously stupid

Jeremiah Gutierrez
Jeremiah Gutierrez

Wtf is wrong with North Dakota

Landon Turner
Landon Turner

if that was true hillary would have won.

Justin Ramirez
Justin Ramirez

What the fuck is net neutrality?

Jaxson Morales
Jaxson Morales

resulting

looks like he did find the retard

Grayson Johnson
Grayson Johnson

How the fuck is everyone forgetting about all the times ISPs tried to get away with shady shit and the only thing that stopped them were net neutrality rules? Do you faggots just ignore facts and history as a normal part of your life or something?

Gavin Brown
Gavin Brown

Hey cletus. You been on vacation?

Landon Brooks
Landon Brooks

You mean wtf is right with North Dakota. They actually have competition which is great

Eli Reed
Eli Reed

it's been set to min and max 1 provider, so NDakota seems to have either areas with no providers and areas with multiple providers.

Connor Peterson
Connor Peterson

The government wasn't "Controlling" the internet. They had a set of rules and regulations that prevented extortion, censorship, and racketeering. These rules had to be put in place because time and time again Internet providers abused their power, throttled or even blocked access to the competition. The fears people have expressed of what could happen with the loss of net neutrality is not baseless fear, all of it is stuff that has been observed in the past before there was concrete regulation preventing it. The entire argument the FCC sold the ending of net neutrality on, are flat out lies. History proves it.

Ayden Foster
Ayden Foster

Facts are lies people use to brainwash you.

Joseph Morris
Joseph Morris

Do you expect republicans to read? everything they know they learn from word of mouth through Fox news.

Michael Gray
Michael Gray

Name one industry that has a completely government hands off approach and is customers are being treated fairly and competition is fortuitous to the consumer? Look what the fuck happened to gaming with EA.

Dominic James
Dominic James

Sup Forums isn't doinmg jack shit

Sup Forums is like any other forum

the real people who do shit are not Sup Forums it's other groups dude

at most any one here could do is swat you or send pizzas or some other shityour way

Tyler Morgan
Tyler Morgan

The net neutrality laws were put in place to PREVENT corporations from controlling the internet.

But simpleton dumb fucks like you, think "government control AAAAGGHHH!!!"

Kevin Gomez
Kevin Gomez

whatever kiddo. keep crying

Jose Mitchell
Jose Mitchell

the more free the market the more competitive the market. the one that does the best job gets the most. why would isps agree among eachother to not do better?

Julian Nguyen
Julian Nguyen

going to be fun when you guys begin to realize this hurts you too.

Joseph Powell
Joseph Powell

so that they can get payed more to do less.

Luis Cruz
Luis Cruz

Yeah but you are ignoring the fact that the ISP market will never be free.
Why don't you go look up "how to start an ISP" then kys

Brandon Wright
Brandon Wright

because i wont be able to whine on tumblr about being triggered by a micro-aggression at 140mbps?

Kayden Lee
Kayden Lee

it was powerful like 5 years ago. It's been dismantled. Anonymous hasn't had any feats in quite some time.

Jaxon Parker
Jaxon Parker

again, i asked this in a different thread. The market is now freeer. Where the fuck is your profit making ISP? Oh, can't get into the market? Well we just lowered the regulations on those who are already there (:

Ryder Thomas
Ryder Thomas

Answer me this lads.

Which ISP do you think will offer access to this website once the new rules are rolled out?

Why would any ISP want to associate with this website?

Justin Allen
Justin Allen

well Sup Forums is among the sites likely to get blocked, so there's that. Its happened before, and now its legal.

Cooper Gonzalez
Cooper Gonzalez

Because it's more profitable for them to price fix rather than compete. Like the way the mob carved up territories they'd run rather than constantly battle each other over turf.

Many major corporations have been involved in price fixing, some like the cereal industry even got busted by the FBI for it.

John Turner
John Turner

two days later
still cucked
whines over the internet
mfw

Easton Brooks
Easton Brooks

Except they aren't in competition at all. ISPs have separated out into their own individual territories. There are only small areas where the coverage overlaps and you actually have a choice. As it is, you have to move if you want to use an ISP different from what is in your area. This is why net neutrality is so important, because the market has monopolized into districts, where there is no other option, voting with your wallet isn't an option unless you are fine with having no internet at all.

Jackson Roberts
Jackson Roberts

they won't even allow themselves to realize anything. They're trumptards. No matter what happens they are right forever about everything and anything bad is a liberals fault.

Austin Green
Austin Green

Free to impose monopolies. Read some history you stupid fuck.

Josiah Gomez
Josiah Gomez

Because the shithead you are replying to will never let the facts get in the way. People like that would rather win a fight than find out the truth. Too many people like him are why this country is now fucked.

Logan Wilson
Logan Wilson

What happened to all those Trumptards that got kicked off their welfare, not realizing they were his targets? What about the jackasses that ended up being on the OTHER side of the planned border wall? Surely they're going to have to take notice eventually.

Austin Garcia
Austin Garcia

You can laugh and try to troll all you want, but this is going to hurt you in the long run.

Evan Jackson
Evan Jackson

Nice bait faggot, kill yourself for making me reply

Jaxon Diaz
Jaxon Diaz

Trumpism is a cult. They can rationalize away anything.

Ethan Ward
Ethan Ward

how are you going to watch when they block you from the streaming website?

Tyler Rivera
Tyler Rivera

only sane person here

Alexander Price
Alexander Price

He doesn't really care about the issues, he just wants to ride Trump's dick as if it's even a partisan issue.

Net neutrality is not about Trump or Hillary, this is about the FCC opening the floodgates for corporate control over your internet.

Carter Kelly
Carter Kelly

Anyone opposed to net neutrality should be murdered. Their families too. Pull the weed out by the root. Time to stop letting these subhumans consume resources better spent on decent people.

Bentley Perry
Bentley Perry

exactly, I didn't realize wanting to have fast internet regardless of what site I'm on made me a liberal.

Jason Brooks
Jason Brooks

Story?

Adam Sanders
Adam Sanders

Oh ok dude. I didn't realize I was talking to the chief murder inspector and supreme dictator of the world

Connor Jones
Connor Jones

Thats the game plan. Make everything a partisan issue and the Trumpites will side with him even if they have no idea what the fuck the subject is or anything about it. That's how cults do it. "You don't have to understand it, just know that our side is against it, so you are against it too"

Brandon Gutierrez
Brandon Gutierrez

You weren't talking to me. That was your first post int this thread. Think before hitting submit.

Xavier Baker
Xavier Baker

Quick someone post that superman greentext from /pol/ the other day.

Ethan Morales
Ethan Morales

implying that smaller companies won't capitalize on the manipulations of ISP corporations and drive them out of business should any of them decide to abuse the new legislation

Matthew Gray
Matthew Gray

If the government was controlling the internet they were doing a piss poor job and its better that way

Daniel Peterson
Daniel Peterson

In what way dies that make any fucking sense at all?

Bentley Barnes
Bentley Barnes

I get it. You're a scary guy. Probably killed lots of people before right? Is that what we do now if we don't agree with someone? "pull them up by the roots?"
You can wait it out and let the adults talk this thing out, take it to the courts, try to vote out the politicians responsible

Or you can make death threats on the fourchins that amount to nothing because you wouldn't know the first thing about what you're talking about

Maybe I'll see you on the news I doubt it

Eli Murphy
Eli Murphy

I'm waiting for big companies to slow the connections to Sup Forums and slowly killing it. Serve these fags here right!!!

Jaxon Garcia
Jaxon Garcia

You are so fucking dumb it amazes me
hurr cuz these guys who removed my comment about gassing the Jews like net neutrality that means it’s badd

Parker Hughes
Parker Hughes

to be honest those pics circulating are just a fucking meme. You wont have to pay more for your internet to acces certain sites. The corporations will have to pay the network providers more for being on their fast internet side. Fucking hell people!

Wyatt Gutierrez
Wyatt Gutierrez

let me simplify what will happen in the next few years

if the current biggest ISP corporations decide to actually manipulate the services of the people that pay for an internet connection in order to corral them into buying more expensive packages for the same price or throttle their speeds and force them to purchase more data, consumers will get tired of it very quickly

in will come small companies founded by upstarts or defectors from the big ISPs who will be interested in net neutrality or at least providing a reasonable internet service

they would easily outpace any of the big ISPs and slowly drive them out of business even if net neutrality would be reinstated

Mason Edwards
Mason Edwards

Are you completely retarded? In what autismo bizzaro world does anything you just said pass as coherent?

Noah Johnson
Noah Johnson

in will come small companies founded by upstarts or defectors from the big ISPs
The existing companies already own all the infrastructure used to actually provide service. They won't just willingly let competitors into the game, user. Poof, there goes your argument.

Jace Perry
Jace Perry

Its not just a meme dumbass, its a pay chart for internet in portugal, an example of what happens when you dont have net neutrality.

Bentley Taylor
Bentley Taylor

How the fuck will a small company acquire the already owned infrastructure to provide service even close to on par with big corporations?

Brody Robinson
Brody Robinson

Because you are going to be paying double or triple what you are now for literally the same service.

Evan Hernandez
Evan Hernandez

monopoly lawsuit by a starting company, competition in the market has to happen or the reigning company in a region starts losing its ass

Aaron Gutierrez
Aaron Gutierrez

asshole

Isaac Ross
Isaac Ross

To make you pay for faster internet.

Easton Garcia
Easton Garcia

Cool. Now we have Google, Twitter, Facebook and every fucking ISP censoring us. GOOD JOB

Brayden Allen
Brayden Allen

it's called capitalism, if people are willing to use their spending power to wish for a new type or service or a better one, then their money will make it so

Logan King
Logan King

I see you didnt understand anything, calling me dumbass kek

Cameron Russell
Cameron Russell

who the fuck cares about this net neutrality bullshit, get a life you fucking retards, it won't change a damn thing

Elijah Myers
Elijah Myers

monopoly lawsuit by a starting company
You don't seriously think this is how the world works right? Competitors would have done this already if it were "just that easy". They haven't, it isn't, and again, poof your argument is over.

Xavier Perez
Xavier Perez

goddamn faggot

Hudson Carter
Hudson Carter

yeah right. only if i want to pay for all the garbage i dont use anwyay. if anything my bill will be a 1/10th of what it once was.

Jose White
Jose White

corporate cuck detected
The government restricting corporate control over utilities != the government controlling the utility. In fact, if you could read and properly comprehend English, you would understand that it quite the opposite.
I suggest you take a remedial English course before continuing to post.

Owen Rivera
Owen Rivera

You obey the gov't at the end of a gun
Government is "by the people for the people"

I suggest stop pointing that gun at yourself.

Brayden Butler
Brayden Butler

You realize that those lawsuits will never go through, right? If that were possible, it would've already been done, but they skirt out of the realm of legally being a monopoly by little technicalities that let them off the hook.

Politicians are paid off by the corporations, that's why this net neutrality ruling is being overturned in the first place.

Please tell me how many Internet service providers are available in your area right now. Tell me how much "competition" there is.

Liam Morales
Liam Morales

Why is net neutrality a liberal movement? It claims to be anti censorship but I refuse to believe the left is pro free speech in any capacity.

Jackson James
Jackson James

yeah because supporting capitalism and the economic growth of my community is totally a cuck move.

Cooper Walker
Cooper Walker

This pic from another thread says it all.

Sup Forums/user died for me when they let down Charles2013 and didn't go after Swift and iFart radio.

Wyatt Bailey
Wyatt Bailey

Anonymous hasn't done anything worthwhile in several years...at least the chan divisions.
When the internet actually needs them, they're nowhere to be found.
Certainly not here anymore... place is overrun with complacent faggots.

Jaxson Watson
Jaxson Watson

Kek

Nolan Fisher
Nolan Fisher

user, this is bait, but I didn't fall for it, because I am agreeing with you.

Wyatt Sanchez
Wyatt Sanchez

They only had control since 2015. Its been fine before that and this just gets Gov out of taxing the internet which they were gearing towards.

Zachary Rogers
Zachary Rogers

What happened to the old Sup Forums?

Anyone here around for the time we handed Goldstein his ass for jewing that guy out of a monitor?

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Adam_L._Goldstein

Has a single pizza been sent to Apu? A single condom? Koran? All-black fax?

Where is the old Sup Forums? Why are you guys sitting here taking it up the ass? Let's get this moving.

Lucas Sullivan
Lucas Sullivan

wants the government to control their life
says people who don't want government in their free market are shills

pick one faggot, because that is a contradiction.

Luke Evans
Luke Evans

notice how the shills don't reply to this post

Isaac Mitchell
Isaac Mitchell

wants to let giant corporations have more control and power over something almost everyone uses on a daily basis
not shilling

Pick one faggot because that is a contradiction.

Adam Adams
Adam Adams

shill spotted

Kevin Bailey
Kevin Bailey

when somebody thinks the way i do is right
How can you be such a delusional fuck, because of people like you this shit happend, neck yourself faggot

Austin Butler
Austin Butler

wants to take the property of a corperation and give it out for free to everyone because reasons.

doesn't understand that internet is not a nessecity for living.

get your entitled ass out of here and go rob a convient store like the other niggers.

Robert Harris
Robert Harris

The old gods are no longer here friend

Jack Collins
Jack Collins

Like, dude, we can send him only so many pizzas.

Jacob Jones
Jacob Jones

Id like to know what universe youre living in where the internet isnt important to your daily life though

Might need to rewire your brain chassis there

Carson Anderson
Carson Anderson

HURR UH I TINK YOU R FAGGETS

Christian Lopez
Christian Lopez

.1 shekels have been deposited into your account

Jordan Sanders
Jordan Sanders

die faggot corporate shill

Joshua Barnes
Joshua Barnes

internet
property of a corporation
yfw internet was developed by the government. youre the dumbest fuck on the thread.

Connor Ramirez
Connor Ramirez

DAE remember when Sup Forums stopped Scientology?

Alexander Brown
Alexander Brown

I'm in school for engineering so I don't need the internet, I just need autoCAD and a calculator

Oliver Johnson
Oliver Johnson

Time to burn down Valhalla.

Kayden Allen
Kayden Allen

nice jewing shlomo

Grayson Baker
Grayson Baker

found the corporate bootlicker

David Price
David Price

That was a kinder, gentler user before it was infected by the MK-Ultra virus.
Your tax dollars are important to your ultimate salvation.

Hudson James
Hudson James

Die marxist faggot

Blake Reed
Blake Reed

so because the radio was develpoped by the government means that the government owns all radios?

Nicholas Wilson
Nicholas Wilson

equal access to the internet = marxism
I thought corporate jews were supposed to be smart

Jaxson King
Jaxson King

that just proves my point, they didn't teach tem to fish and they only ate for a day.

Owen James
Owen James

You're an idiot.

Bentley Young
Bentley Young

it's the jews. street shit pajeet is just a scape goat. he didn't design this he's just the face guy for the jews pulling the levers behidn the curtin we've been getting our asses kicked by the jews for over 200 years now... lol take this L for thinking pajeet was the master engineer of this ... jews are taking down bitcoin

Juan Wilson
Juan Wilson

owns all radios
No, just the airwaves brainstem. PROTIP: Radio and television are covered by existing neutrality laws.

Brody Cox
Brody Cox

Building protected by police
Remove police
NOW UR FREE!!

Isaac Lee
Isaac Lee

wow a real life retard

Jackson Ward
Jackson Ward

siezing the means of providing internet is not marxism.

now that is some jew trickery right there.

Michael Murphy
Michael Murphy

street shit pajeet

Michael Hill
Michael Hill

Lol. Yeah, everything is so free when the government's controlling it. I bet North Koreans are literally choking on all that freedom.

Zachary Harris
Zachary Harris

You are both autist no-lifes that are arguing for free. No shills paying bills here (You) two.

Parker White
Parker White

the only one "siezing" anything is you seizing your corporate masters' dicks with your fag lips ya worthless cuntflap

Angel Young
Angel Young

He has no choice but to overturn Obama's Net Neutrality rules. Trump wants to undo everything Obama did.

You voted for Trump; you asked for this. You begged for this. Enjoy it.

Dominic Long
Dominic Long

to your ultimate salvation.
wat

Gavin Smith
Gavin Smith

Doesn't know how radios work and how the government censored them so much people moved to a different platform(I E TV)

doesn't know after the government got ahold of TV they censored it to high hell.

I would like to actually see porn and not just the censored japanease trash.

Ayden Taylor
Ayden Taylor

wahh i'm a faggot ledditor with no agency of my own! One of you peons needs to go do something illegal so my Netflix doesn't start costing more!

N o t
Y o u r
P e r s o n a l
A r m y

Parker Powell
Parker Powell

worth it

Ryan Wilson
Ryan Wilson

Just because the Government wouldn't be in control, they would still be able to get these corporation to do what they want.

The corps will be making money either way.

Henry Kelly
Henry Kelly

False equivalency (one can still control the government even without controlling the president).

To that point, the corporations didn't care who got elected, as they run the legislature regardless.

Jaxson Bailey
Jaxson Bailey

rather be gay then opting for government to control my life like yourself.

Charles Phillips
Charles Phillips

J u s t
Y o u r
P e r s o n a l
P u s s y

Ayden Torres
Ayden Torres

gubment wont let underage kids watch porn on broadcast TV. MARXISM!
youre family tree doesnt branch shit for brains

Ayden Bennett
Ayden Bennett

Yup, chill Americans, Saint Pai will not never hurt the poor and uneducated fags, I remembered how Sup Forums was IN LOVE with Trump.

Internet will be fine!

Jordan Lewis
Jordan Lewis

Move to somalia fagalicious. Youre gonna love the lack of government sewers, paved roads, and police.

Noah Morris
Noah Morris

Doesn't know about parental locks

Doesn't know about TV packages

says censoring stuff is good because think of the children

I thought we delt with all you tards during the video game revolution?

Grayson Reed
Grayson Reed

Piss in a sea of piss

Ryan Baker
Ryan Baker

thinks a place run by niggers would ever be good

I could say the same with south africa and socialism.

Jaxson Wright
Jaxson Wright

why don't you amerifags just use an overseas vpn to bypass all that shit entirely???

t. smart canuck

Julian Martinez
Julian Martinez

Doesn't know about parental locks
Doesn't know about TV packages
Thanks for btfo of OPs original point about censorship dickless. have a cookie.

Jackson Russell
Jackson Russell

Things that happened WITH Net Neutrality:
Stormfront's DNS was stolen by google and never returned.

NN doesnt protect against shit you stupid faggot

Juan Davis
Juan Davis

So name a white libertarian paradise IRL.

Oh look. It doesn't exist because most white people are smarter than you dumb nigger.

Joshua Lewis
Joshua Lewis

because the fags bitching are to stupid to internet, remember they are plebbittors

Henry Brown
Henry Brown

thinks NN guarantees websites for inbred racsist fuckstains

Parker Cook
Parker Cook

Early MERICA, we boomed before WW1 and were the trade center of the world.

Jeremiah Wood
Jeremiah Wood

thinks VPNs cant be blocked or throttled like any other website
t. dumbfuck canuck

Joshua Reyes
Joshua Reyes

How does daddy corprate's dick taste you disgusting mongoloid cunt?

Leo Russell
Leo Russell

it doesnt count as censorship when I dont like it :^)
Fuck off.
You're either fine with censorship or not, there is no middle-ground

Owen Lopez
Owen Lopez

because there was no government backed infrastructure in the US before WWI
congratulations. youre officially dumber than a nigger.

Dylan Williams
Dylan Williams

thinks people refusing to host your nazi website is censorship.
they better not leave you out in the rain because you're so fucking dumb you'll stare at the sky with your mouth open and drown.

Brody Diaz
Brody Diaz

b8 post, there's no such thing as burger history.

Isaiah Martinez
Isaiah Martinez

we could have nice things if morons like you didn't exist

Dominic Brooks
Dominic Brooks

dumb faggot. just because of your paranoia of being spied on by feds on your fucking 9gag notifications means im going to have to fucking pay to go on blacked.com cunt

Samuel Garcia
Samuel Garcia

Libertarians are even more retarded than Communists

Jose James
Jose James

Nice bait good work user

Joseph Reyes
Joseph Reyes

This.

Jonathan Powell
Jonathan Powell

I wish we could remove all government protections for people like you. You could see (like people in the 19th century did) exactly what your life and health are worth with nothing reigning in the profit motive.

Blake Barnes
Blake Barnes

it takes a special kind of cuckold to defend Comcast

Lincoln James
Lincoln James

In a free market it's not in the best interest of the corporations to compete with each other. It's in their interest to price fix and divide up the territory so they each have a unrestricted monopoly in their regions. Which is exactly what you've seen in the past with free markets and exactly what you are currently seeing with corporations like ISPs. Read a fucking history book some time and you won't sound like such a retard.

Anthony Cox
Anthony Cox

pretending like we didn't have a free market before WW1

Cooper Rivera
Cooper Rivera

refusing to host something is not censorship
Oh, ok then
thinks AT&T refusing to host a Pearl Jam concert is censorship
thinks AT&T limiting facetime usage is censorship
thinks Verizon refusing to carry messages is censorship
It works both ways fuckboy
u r a nadsi!
Nope, I'm just consistent in my views, unlike leftists like yourself who slip and slide around depending on what happens to suit you at that moment

Lucas Parker
Lucas Parker

This

Brayden Price
Brayden Price

I would be happy to remove government handouts.

Nathan Perry
Nathan Perry

he is gonna die within the next 24 hours by car crash

Austin Davis
Austin Davis

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, if comcast is as shitty as you say they are they will fail due to their shitty buisness practices and not get the government money like they did with NN as well as getting a legal monopoly as they were considered a utility and coulf bypass the monopoly laws.

Grayson Green
Grayson Green

Sad as capitalism has been the most successful govt in human history and this country. Living right now is the greatest moment in human history. Yes I support it and want it to continue.... unlike the left

Aaron Cook
Aaron Cook

Whats that? There's a fuck ton of government regulations that prevent the market from creating new ISP easily?
The solution obviously is to make even more regulations so the current few ISP will be fair.

Yah that'll work.

Everything the government touches turns to shit.

Easton Evans
Easton Evans

competing companies

you poor naive little faggot

Nicholas Phillips
Nicholas Phillips

no dude you dont understand! They corporations maan! They're conspiring against you!
Fuck off

Luis Richardson
Luis Richardson

You do realize that the only reason those corporations succeeded and were able to build their vast fortunes were because of billions in subsidies taken from the tax payers money. This isn't about the government taking the property of the corporations. It's about protecting the citizens from extortion by protecting the investments made by those tax payers.

Camden Hall
Camden Hall

Nice strawmen faglips. Private corporations and persons do not have to provide service to anyone they don't wnat. Thats not censorship you stupid fuck.

Adrian Barnes
Adrian Barnes

When do you think the Sherman Antitrust Act was passed? Here's a clue - it was a quarter century before WWI you braindead chicken fucker.

Dominic Rodriguez
Dominic Rodriguez

Comcast is shitty, and they will succeed because they have a monopoly in many areas, and they'll continue to get government money because they lobby the politicians to give them that money.

Greedy politicians love that Comcast dick and they will continue to give Comcast whatever they want and every protection they can while Comcast continues to fuck over the American people. And there isn't anything you can do about it but cry "buh muh free market" while they rape your ass.

Gabriel Taylor
Gabriel Taylor

The reason why they are able to price fix is because these large corporations have the government creating regulations that strangle the progress of any competition.

To start a new ISP you have to get through the fuck ton of governmental red tape and the army of lawyers that the large corporations control.

Governmental regulations almost ALWAYS help the big guy.

Chase Nelson
Chase Nelson

The reason why you only have usually one ISP option in an area is because of previous regulations.

Net neutrality was only created because of previous governmental influence in this market.

Liam Rogers
Liam Rogers

You don't understand. The corporations want whats best for you. Market forces would make them stop polluting, stop selling shoddy goods, and start providing safe work conditions. If only the gubment would leave them alone.

Justin Parker
Justin Parker

This. Everyone says capitalism isn't working.

Well we haven't tried an actual free market yet because the US government over regulates fucking everything.

Nathan Fisher
Nathan Fisher

It's freer under the eye of the government, than it will ever be under the care of corporations.

And this goes for many other things besides the Internet. The fact that big business is worse than big government is one of the obvious points at which the weak arguments made by conservatives are shown to be built upon a frail foundation of idiocy. We need radicals, and not the mentally disturbed trigglypuff kind, to be like shepherds to the bonehead masses of feebs who fall for the "muh big gubment" meme.

Dominic Walker
Dominic Walker

no one here cares about nn and anonymous is just the fbi

Noah Sanchez
Noah Sanchez

t.passed one semester of philosophy

Nathan Thompson
Nathan Thompson

ISP net neutrality was passed because Verison started throttling websites in 2015 dumbass. Bet you didn't know every US utility, transportation company, telephone company, and other common carrier is already covered by neutrality laws. Because you are a booger eating shitstain.

John King
John King

Seriously now: Healthcare system is bad, education system is bad, wage gap is crazy huge, a bunch of laws is just to give companies more power, companies basically rule the US, trump is working hard to start a nuclear war and now bet neutrality. It's time to get a new government system...

Jaxon Price
Jaxon Price

this is false its actually false

Benjamin Phillips
Benjamin Phillips

We tried a free market and it led to the Great Depression. Then we started deregulating and moving towards a free market and it led to the Great Ressession. Free markets are bullshit. The very nature of a market isn't free. Markets are not a naturally occurring phenomena. They are a invented human economic concept based upon rules, and thus by their very nature not free.

Gabriel Peterson
Gabriel Peterson

They're trying free market libertarian government in Somalia. Feel free to move there soon.

Joseph Moore
Joseph Moore

muh pretentious intellectualism.
I can change the format of Sup Forums just for for because I'm special
This isn't reddit you fucking faggot. This is an anonymous image board and you seek to be identifiable with your faggot ass t. You're not special but yet you seek to be a snow flake. Kill yourself.

Samuel Perry
Samuel Perry

What scares me is that some people in here might not be baiting. They moghr actually have been fooled by curry dish.

Jose Barnes
Jose Barnes

OMG get the fuck out newfag

Jaxon Ward
Jaxon Ward

attacked by racists
threatened with death
kids and wife threatened
sticks with what's right
refreshing

Brayden Jackson
Brayden Jackson

You're probably retarded.

Easton Barnes
Easton Barnes

pretentious intellectualism
Did I make fun of your overweening stupidity Otis? Please accept my sincere apology.

Anthony Anderson
Anthony Anderson

Why?

Thomas Cooper
Thomas Cooper

echoes journalists on MSNBC and CNN
merely regurgitates their positions

Juan Clark
Juan Clark

Because most people are inherently retarded. The road to hell is paved with the best intentions.

Andrew Ward
Andrew Ward

OMG
What're you, a fucking 15 year old girl?

Joseph Lopez
Joseph Lopez

I refuse to pooinloo just because da gubment tells me to. FREE MARKET CAPITALISM NOW!!

Jack Watson
Jack Watson

They are literally copied from this pro-NN bullshit posted here And yes, they are perfectly within their rights to block it, so fuck off crying that NN repeal will end up with ISPs blocking shit

You're right, they don't care whats best for me, why the fuck should they? They dont know me and I dont know them, and you'd be just as fucking stupid to think any government "cares" about you either.
They create the best product in the hopes that I believe it to be best for me, and I will give them money for it, thats it.

Somalia is a collapsed socialist state, not a libertarian one

Samuel Powell
Samuel Powell

everyone's so stupid, everyone but me!
Either post something of substance or fuck off

Leo Roberts
Leo Roberts

Ever since Sup Forums started gaining mainstream attention it's gotten a lot of people who love the taste of corporate cock. I'm trying to figure out if this is because a bunch of retarded normies flooded in. Or if corporations are actually paying people to troll on here and propaganda people into joining them in licking establishment boot.

Thomas Nguyen
Thomas Nguyen

I'm not the canuck fag. I lurk hard faggot

Carter Miller
Carter Miller

MOGHR THE OGHR

Michael Adams
Michael Adams

Its pretty foolish to think free market caused great depression. There were a ton of factors for it. Honestly free market has little to nothing to do with most depressions. This is a correlation without merit.

Benjamin Smith
Benjamin Smith

I think its just ignorance

John Turner
John Turner

You're not wrong, just an asshole.

Matthew Murphy
Matthew Murphy

Don't give a fuck where you get your talking points shit for brains. They are wrong and so are you.

And who gives a fuck what Somalia was. Its a law free libertarian paradise now. Go there soon.

Connor Garcia
Connor Garcia

Allowing corporations to screw you is, in fact, a cuck move.

Jayden Gray
Jayden Gray

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Somalia_(1991–2006)#cite_note-25
"Somalia has been cited as a real-world example of a stateless society and a country with no formal legal system."

"The libertarian think tank the Mises Institute also repeatedly praised Somalia, as has the Libertarian think tank the Cato Institute."

Brayden Jones
Brayden Jones

You're just an asshole
welcome to Sup Forums newfriend, asshole of the innertubes

Luis Martinez
Luis Martinez

Well, for starters, you leftists have embraced racism as a response to the issue. That's kind of retarded. And then you attack Pai as if he is the problem. Obama put Pai on the FCC in 2012. When Net Neutrality was voted on in 2015, while Obama was still president, Pai voted against it. He lost that vote 3-2. Now he voted against it again, and he won 3-2. He voted exactly the same twice. I doubt without googling it you could name anyone else on the FCC board, or name the vote that turned it from 2-3 to 3-2. I doubt you know that Google and Netflix are the largest corporations in the fight, and that they've spent millions. Do you know that the ISPs gave twice as much to Democrats as to the GOP in 2016, and do you have any idea why? I doubt it. Do you know that there are already laws that prevent what you fear? Probably no. Are you even aware that when Pai released a tongue in cheek video pointing out that your experience of the internet would not change, the video was censored by Youtube and Google, all while telling you they stand for a free and open internet. How about the other titans pushing Net Neutrality, Facebook and Twitter? They seem like they are open to everyone having a voice, the folks who banned Milo from social media? Get a fucking clue.

Ian Murphy
Ian Murphy

You are 100% right. Sup Forums can't get beyond country v. country bullshit to accomplish anything. Sup Forums can't raid a chatroom without the thread eventually turning to country v. country bullshit.

Asher Kelly
Asher Kelly

Agreed, so I assume you will be leaving the Internet post haste?

Jace Butler
Jace Butler

Yes, we need a free and open internet for your racism

Landon Cox
Landon Cox

that is called a contract and if you have a contract you are fine and if they break the contract only then should the government get invloved. yes I agree they flurished because of subsidies and I want them to not get those and have the government dtay out of the private sector all together.and only enforce the constitution and the bill of rights.

William Reyes
William Reyes

It's probably just that everyone new here is echoing Reddit and Facebook positions. They all agree with you. Also Twitter and Google. No one thinking clearly, everyone echoing their social media overlords.

Oliver Price
Oliver Price

libertarianism is anarcho-capitalism
Somalia has no government
If the original talking points were wrong, then tell your pro-NN fuckboys to stop using them

Ian Gonzalez
Ian Gonzalez

tumblr hero

Gabriel Gonzalez
Gabriel Gonzalez

Didn't say you were a Canuck. Just stupid. Want me to draw you a Venn diagram stooge?

Leo Jones
Leo Jones

anarchy is libertarianism

Sebastian Ortiz
Sebastian Ortiz

Saying Somalia has objectively been better off without than with its kleptocratic government is hardly the same as saying one wants to live there.

Jason Torres
Jason Torres

Government is bought and controlled by corporations and the financial elite, you fucking idiot.

James Hernandez
James Hernandez

I almost think they are trolling, then I talk to people where I live. Their not joking about that shit any more than they are joking about the fucking Jesus shit. And so I walk through life as an outsider simply because I understand. Ahh to have the bliss of ignorance once more. Oh how I envy you thoughtless cucks.

Landon Myers
Landon Myers

Dickless corporate shill. Bet I make more money than you fagbait.

Carson Ross
Carson Ross

acting like we didn;t have a market before that and weren't an economic power house.

Kayden Baker
Kayden Baker

for all this bellyaching about government regulation of the internet, outside of ensuring equal access, i have yet to see a single thing anti-NN people list as something the government has/will regulate for everyday people

Mason Wright
Mason Wright

You've been objectively better off with a mangina.

Logan Bailey
Logan Bailey

innertubes

Literally no one calls the internet this. You must collect swords.

Matthew Hughes
Matthew Hughes

Stop trying to hang your stupid bullshit on me turbovirgin.

William Evans
William Evans

Holy shit. Saved for cringe thread.

Ryan Turner
Ryan Turner

I want them to not get those and have the government dtay out of the private sector all together.and only enforce the constitution and the bill of rights.

On that I fully agree user. However so long as subsidies are handed out with my tax money I want government protections in place to ensure my money isn't going to be used by these corporation to extort and abuse me with the power they gained from it.

Hudson Perry
Hudson Perry

Facebook and Reddit paying you?

Wyatt Rogers
Wyatt Rogers

Th'fuk you trying to say dimwit?

Andrew Bennett
Andrew Bennett

Dumb teenage mongs.

Okay so quick rundown. We only had a few issues leading up to 2011 because FCC and FTC were reactive rather than preventive. In after complaints and lack of clear language the FCC released a policy guide clarifying what they thought was their responsibility under their regulatory authority. From 2011-2015 we had neutrality totally fine. Then in 2015 Verizon sued the FCC and a D.C. circuit court found in favor of verizon and determined that the FCC did not have the authority to enforce neutrality without being under Title II. So they reclassified ISP's as broadband service providers which places them under Title II.. now tho is title II of the 1934 communications act which is very dated and barely applicable but has neutrality esque language.

Here are the problems:
1) it establishes these companies as state protected monopolies the same way your power company is the only choice you have. Which also immunizes them against failure.

2) It removes the FTC's authority to regulate them. The FTC is supposed to prevent unfair practices and breakup monopolies . So you basically shoot yourself in the foot on the whole monopoly side.

3) Ndaa 1287 - basically the whole title II thing now gives the government broad executive authority to determine what is and is not considered subversive propaganda under the NDAA.

4) Massive loophole confirmed by the Obama FCC right after the change was made. Basically if they violate NN they can't get in trouble because by doing so they no longer meet the definition of broad band providers and thus are not subject to title II. So they could have legally fucked at any time in the last 2 yrs.

What the Dec 14 vote did was take us back to 2011 says to the circuit court "that decision is retarded".

Now the FTC and FCC can regulate free of the title II shit and the NDAA provisions are no longer applicable legally. Plus you still get NN.

This drama is fabricated to get you to vote Democrat. It's a strawman.

Jeremiah Anderson
Jeremiah Anderson

No corporations are formed so its basically its own identity. Business as well as people have rights to support politicians and political policy. YES political corruption exist for sure.

The problem is where is the line drawn. If tomorrow the government says 1 member of your staff MUST be transgender. So you have to hire someone who is transgender and fire someone. Does that make anything right? No. If you are religious and a gay man wants you to serve his wedding. You deny it. you should have that rights. Its why this exact case is in the supreme court.

Blake Cook
Blake Cook

And you must collect truck driver jism in your cheeks like a faggot chipmunk.

Luis Watson
Luis Watson

Wait until Musk and Bezos go rouge with their private armies and start beaming the internet to us for free and free of individual government tomfoolary from their sats.

Adam Gutierrez
Adam Gutierrez

Why are you calling me a leftist? You responded to the very first thing I said in this thread. And what the fuck is up with the rest of your post, I dont even know what to say.

Ayden Taylor
Ayden Taylor

Your mom is paying me.

Andrew Turner
Andrew Turner

B-b-but your a shill and governemtn is corrupt which is why we should h=give them all the control and big buisness is bad as well because they big n shiet.

do you know how they got that monopoly? because of the NN law your protecting that gives them a loophole throgh which they can bypass the anti-monopoly laws, please keep shilling, this is funny.

Carson Diaz
Carson Diaz

newfriend
innertubes
I aM sO qUrkY nD RaNdUm GuIsE lEl

Carson Johnson
Carson Johnson

muh leftist bogeyman
not a strong understanding of the issue

Seems like a typical alt-righter to me.

Logan Watson
Logan Watson

Ouch. Burn. You got anything of substance to contribute turd burgler?

Landon Hill
Landon Hill

haha thumbs upped, subscribed and upvoted

#fuckdrumpf

Justin Reyes
Justin Reyes

h=give
The sign of a man cracking under pressure.

Jose Foster
Jose Foster

you still haven't shown any proof that ISPs will throttle all VPNs. i think you maybe don't really know how they work? is lil timmy staying up past his bedtime and talking to the adults??

Thomas Fisher
Thomas Fisher

Except that under the court ruling, now the FCC cannot enforce anything at all. Your logic of "they no longer fall under broadband of they're not following the regulation" doesn't follow, either. It simply means they're in violation.

Parker Roberts
Parker Roberts

and that's why NN is repealed, they can no longer get those subsidies they used to get and have to actually compete with eachother now that they are no longer title 2.

Hudson Stewart
Hudson Stewart

Got any more words like innertubes or newfriend for us?

Wyatt Martin
Wyatt Martin

Google
already is libcuck infested, doesn't matter
Twitter
a social network that does not control traffic to any website. They will continue to censor ON THEIR OWN PLATFORM as they please, since abandoning net neutrality has 0 to do with them
Facebook
a social network that does not control traffic to any website. They will continue to censor ON THEIR OWN PLATFORM as they please, since abandoning net neutrality has 0 to do with them
and every fucking ISP
Only those who don't care about the other half of the population. You are now free to vote with your wallet and go for ISP's that don't throttle based on libcuck agendas, which means profit decline for any ISP who does, significantly hurting their ability to compete.
The internet has become free once again.

"Once again" you ask?
Yes, because net neutrality wasn't even being properly enforced until 2 years ago. Were you fine with the internet in 2015? Good, because it will be the same. No mass-censoring back then (on the side of ISP's), no mass-censoring on their part in the future, unless these companies would like to have a talk with their investors about stalling growth / economic decline.

Now continue to rage with your tinfoil hats on.

Jose Cook
Jose Cook

I prefer squirrels but whatever you say special snowflake sword collector.

Anthony Rivera
Anthony Rivera

doesn't understand what before means

Colton Ross
Colton Ross

that girl's sorta cute, sauce??

Josiah Russell
Josiah Russell

Digits cofirm.
TL;DR crybaby needs a tissue.

Dylan King
Dylan King

lol mom and pop startups have the capital to fight against comcast/nbc?

Lucas Jones
Lucas Jones

We should spam him with toilet picture jokes

Austin Kelly
Austin Kelly

They didn't get the OLIGOPOLY from title II. They've had it for about a decade now under contracts (with municipalities) that were acquired with the companies they absorbed during the big broadband push back in the mid 90s.

Joseph Garcia
Joseph Garcia

How about "corporate cock gargler"? That seems to apply to you pretty well.

Angel Collins
Angel Collins

keep trying to reassure yourself, and not actually making arguments.

Oliver White
Oliver White

they can no longer get those subsidies they used to get
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You actually believe they won't still get those subsidies? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO God you're a special kind of stupid aren't you.

And you think now they are going to magically compete with each other? You've been drinking that corporate kool-aid.

Evan Lee
Evan Lee

sure kid

Jose Robinson
Jose Robinson

fuck off Ajit you dirty mexican.

Mason Campbell
Mason Campbell

I prefer squirrels

Dylan Powell
Dylan Powell

God you're dense

Alexander Carter
Alexander Carter

and you know how they got past the monopoly laws? by getting title 2'd by the government like water companies.

Ayden Bennett
Ayden Bennett

see here

Elijah Lopez
Elijah Lopez

Stop making fun of God.

Blake Baker
Blake Baker

I don't think you know what the difference between dns and hosting is.

Joshua Carter
Joshua Carter

I'm not the user you've been arguing with, just someone that laughs at people that treats a shitpost containment board from a decade ago as srs bsns but can't even proofread.

Carter Scott
Carter Scott

Not same fagging faggot. Again, I'm not the canuckfag you were shit posting about throttling VPN traffic, reference

Lurk more new faggot

Ayden Gutierrez
Ayden Gutierrez

sure....... I have, looks like someone didn't hear they lost them after they got their title 2 revoked.

Colton Sanchez
Colton Sanchez

free market means whatever I want it to mean

Brayden Hughes
Brayden Hughes

see
how dense are you!?
Seriously, either you are the typical redneck that libcucks want to portray the alt-right as, or you are a leftist shill who tries to farm anti-trump tears for their DNC overlords.

Stubborn ignorance or willful manipulation.
What is it?

Ayden Bennett
Ayden Bennett

Wrong poster dickless. I'm the one who has been torturing you for your gormless stupidity.

Caleb Diaz
Caleb Diaz

Yet you provide no information other than muh alt right hurrrrr

No they wouldn't be in violation. The rule would no longer apply to them. It's called a loop hole. Look some shit up before you cry about something that all you know about is regurgitated rhetoric.

Cry baby ? I'm quite happy with the decision.

Noah Adams
Noah Adams

Ouch. Burn. You got anything of substance to contribute turd burgler?

David Jackson
David Jackson

Do you haz any berks on dem?

Jason Gomez
Jason Gomez

MFW I work for Comcast.

Jordan Robinson
Jordan Robinson

So why you crying for?

Cameron Jenkins
Cameron Jenkins

when did I say that? i was saying in are early years we were a free market and you are denying we were and you pointed to a law from the 1800's and i told you to go back further and you then posted this shit and trying to deflect my point.

Henry Richardson
Henry Richardson

Neither. This is all from research. The only that is a bit suspect is the NDAA stuff (technically it is true for carrier services, though it probably wasn't the intent).

Do you want to actually say anything or provide information or counter points or just screech nonsense about alt right and lefties.

Juan Barnes
Juan Barnes

Torturing
Implying you illicit any negative reaction and or rustling of my jimmies

Robert Evans
Robert Evans

Shills act like this fight isn't as old as Ma Bell and title II actually gave these companies the power they have now, when the reality is that the cable companies and the phone companies are the same now. There used to be a bunch of voip services, ISPs, and cable providers, until a few companies used their ownership of all the dark fiber to leverage some into "mergers" with peering costs and gained their exclusivity rights in municipalities to litigate the others to death until there were only about 5 leftover. You don't see Vonage anymore for a reason. You think they wanted title II gone because it gave them a "monopoly"? That's fucking retarded. They're able to restart what led to the classification, which was all the hidden fees for going over undefined amounts of bandwidth under "unlimited" plans along with throttling the customer's connection. Real innovative.

Aiden Bailey
Aiden Bailey

Why are you crying for?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit