Daily reminder that during the shooting of the last jedi Mark Hamill said he pretty much disagreed with every decision...

Daily reminder that during the shooting of the last jedi Mark Hamill said he pretty much disagreed with every decision about his character to the director

Other urls found in this thread:

news.avclub.com/watch-mark-hamill-basically-pitch-evil-luke-skywalker-t-1798285592
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Daily reminder that actors aren't writers and playing a character 30 years ago doesn't make you an expert on them and Mark only knows about the character from Lucas or his son telling him third hand information and Lucas said he approves of TLJ.

>and Lucas said he approves of TLJ.

George cleared a billion, with a B, to hand Disney the Star Wars industrial entertainment franchise. He's not going to criticize a single thing about it, no matter what they do.

I actually didnt mind it

This

Complete and total fag.

What the fuck logic is that? He already has his money, he can say whatever he wants. Do you think Disney is going to ask for a refund on Star Wars if he says something negative?

Take your whining back to jewdit, faggot.

Sure he can, user. Just like all the actors from the old Ghostbusters were completely free and not obligated to bow a knee to the more recent incarnation of the Ghostbusters. And also your head is not completely stuffed inside your own anus, clearly.

>bringing up ghostbusters for some reason
Are you autistic?

The same Mark Hamill who argued for Luke to turn to the dark side. He's full of great ideas i'll tell ya...

news.avclub.com/watch-mark-hamill-basically-pitch-evil-luke-skywalker-t-1798285592

Oh, nvm. You're baiting. Serves me right.

Autist confirmed.

Nostalgic nerds disappointed with rich people ruining good things.
>Move along citizens. Boycott Disney if you don't like it. They sure don't give a fuck.

Daily reminder Lucas thought [insert one/all of the following] was/were a good idea.
1) the Star Wars Christmas Special
2) Jar Jar Binks
3) the Special Edition remaster
4) Caravan of Courage: An Ewok Adventure
5) Ewoks: The Battle for Endor
6) Ewoks anything
7) midichlorians
8) putting NSYNC in Episode II
9) Howard the Duck

Star Wars is fucking retarded and always has been

kek

Don't forget Jedi Rocks

>t. has never seen an interview with Hamil proving he's actually Luke
Also how else is gonna bump the Canto Bite tune. This new score is so good, I love Disney wars

Luke Skywalker is a fictional character. Star Wars didn't actually happen.

>t. doesn't understand words
No shit, but I'm saying the person he is is very much the character of Luke Skywalker.

He's the son of the one who was destined to destroy the sith? wow user that's amazing

yeah i know, right. plus ((((Jews)))))ney ruin everything

I love cringe threads

who cares? Star Wars is dead.