Does anyone just wanna talk for a bit

does anyone just wanna talk for a bit.

ive been talking to a girl lately but she hasn't opened my msg yet so im a bit bored, so who wants to talk?

Sure. Was talking to a girl last night but I fucked it up, can't get it out of my head. Don't really know how to approach them irl, I get caught up in my head and end up being too scared to do anything

same dude, like i can talk to her really confidently over the phone but as soon as we meet its like i turn into a scared cat or some shit, i dont even know if she liked me honestly like i cant tell if shes just being nice or if shes flirting, shes always sending heart emojis and kisses and as cringe as it sounds she calls me "bae" but idk man.

Honestly that sounds like you're doing pretty well with her. Those are definitely good signs. I also feel the disconnect that you do. Not if I meet someone online and then later irl but more that I'm more confident when texting. You get time to think it out and choose every word. My problem is going up to a random girl on the street or somewhere and talking to them. It feels like the only way to actually meet a girl but my inhibitions always get the best of me.

boi check em'

and yeah but as well alot of my friends are telling me that shes a slut one even said that she had an std, all i know thats written in fact is that she has a friend that pretty much cucked one of my friends, pretty sad tbh this guy nathan went and had sex with this girl and left and apparently 10 mins later another guy came in and had sex with nathans gf, another thing i can never understand is going outside, like what do you even do?

Kek first time quads. But yeah I think that a girl cheating would piss me off like no other, I would give her a chance though and stay cautious. Having a slut gf wouldn't bother me if I'm the only one she's fucking while she's with me, use a condom though, don't want to get some germ. Usually when I go out I go to like 3-5 coffee shops and stay at each for like 45 minutes and then I'll go to the mall and walk around for an hour or two

maybe i should get her something like some chocolate or something, i just dont wanna be seen as weird if i gave her it but honestly she seems pretty nice, i smiled at her once and my mom used to say when i smile i look asian and really ugly when i smile but she smiled back just feels weird when a girl likes you back though its like when you havent had remote contact with a girl in months its almost like a turtle slowly coming out of its shell, i just dont wanna get cheated on tbh.

if you just want to get emotionally attached then you better stop because that most likely won't end well, or go right ahead and get rid of that quickly and painfully

Yeah chocolates would work, personally I'd go with flowers, something small though. Be careful with her though.

wew lad whats going on in this thread with quints.

and your probably right but it just gets lonely af man.

its funny i remember my last date like a year ago when i was even some how more beta than i am now was too mcdonalds oh how i was such a dumbass.

I'm not saying to not enjoy your time with her, just don't get too attached and yes I know it's easier to say than to do

im gonna go see her on monday i just hope i dont fuck this shit up.

one red flag was that she sent all her streaks a msg saying that shes going out for a bit but when i asked her to go out she said she was grounded, maybe i was just too fast to ask her out.

Kek it's been 3 years for me. Never actually gotten a girl for myself, either they came to me or I got help from friends

i just wish girls were a bit more easy to talk to, i wish i could just say "hey wanna date?" and they would tell me a straight answer instead of leading me on.

bump

Yeah I think the same thing all the time. It's a stupid game that you have to play and most of the time it doesn't even work out

I really am just lacking the motivation to do anything. I need to get a job. Working myself back up after finals lol. At least I'm pretty sure I killed em lol.

been talking to this girl for a while, she's the most beautiful person i've ever met and i think she likes me back. every time we've hung out it's been great, my plan rn is to get high with her and try to make a move. any tips?

give her chocolate dude thats what im gonna do.

yeah dude.

ok im gonna sound really weird here but do you ever just wish that you could go back to caveman era where it was simply: if woman isnt protected woman gets raped?

tbh i sound like i belong on r/incels but idc anymore.

hello lonelyfags,,dont force it it will come,,and when it does ,after a while you will be wishing to be alone again,,marriedfag here

you could get a small job as a waitor or like working at mcdonalds?

i guess it must just get boring after a while.

20 fucking years man....twenty years

is she hot though?

she was ..but the last 5 years or so shes gained alot of weight and not just that shes changed lots of things about her that now annoy me

i did the exact same thing, now day drinking and listening to mopey songs

idk dude you might hate her but just think some people dont get to wake up with the person they love by there side everyday.

its not hate..hate is a strong word..its more like eating spagheti for ever.,,every day..and nothing else

i get you bro, tbh i wish i could have some of that speg lmao.

dont worry man..you'll eat soon enogh..how old are you?

18 only ever had a girlfriend once, only lasted a week but it makes you feel wanted beyond a reasonable doubt.

Yeah I think about it alot. I would be quite a bit happier in that world. Middle east is still pretty much like that

shit thing about the middle east is that all the women look like monkeys though kek.

Yeah either that or trash bags.

sometimes i do think though like why dont i just go out snort a load of cocaine and rape some bitch that thought i was weird, then just off myself, its not like im gonna remember this once im dead so why not?

bump

Yeah it would make an impact. Just have to plan it out really well.