Bjork General

>you will never lick Bjork's sweaty face and armpits after she's done performing
>you will never grab Bjork's sleeping head by the hair and plunge her face-first into a pillow while you brutally assfuck her
>you will never look up and see a flushed Bjork biting her tongue trying not to make any noise while eating her out
>Bjork will never decide she's going to act like a puppy all day and crawl all over you while licking your face
>you will never feel the heat of her loins as she presents only inches from your face
>you will never hear Bjork do her weird throaty growl into a pillow while you rail her inside a wooden cottage in Iceland
>Bjork will never lovingly jerk you off while singing songs from Vespertine into your ear
>you will never stare deep into Bjork's eyes and tell her how much you love her
>Bjork will never rip your shirt off and attempt to punch you in the face multiple times
>you will never hear Bjork talk dirty in a mix of English and Icelandic
>you will never listen to your favorite AnCo songs with Bjork
>Bjork will never buy clothes that she intends to use just for you
>Bjork will never look for your eyes when doing some big interview to see if you're approving her
>she then perceives you're proud and proceeds to give away a little smile
>you will never bust a nut directly on Bjork's monobrow and watch her go cross eyed as it rolls down her cute button nose
>Bjork will never give you a nursing handjob and softly sing cocoon into your ear
>Bjork will never fuck you until your dick falls off
>you will never watch The Dancer in the Dark with Bjork
>you will never put your tongue deep into young Bjork's mouth and just keep it there for 5+ minutes
>you will never be Bjork's boy slave
>you will never live in a cage under her bed
>you will never enjoy Bjork's tight teen pussy
>you will never kiss young Bjork's feet
>Bjork will never write a song about you

glad to see my contribution in this copypasta. at least i'm apart of something.

which one is yours lol

>Bjork will never rip your shirt off and attempt to punch you in the face multiple time
posted it in a thread with the welcome to bangkok gif back in early 2016

holy shit that makes it even funnier

>Bjork will never fist your ass with fetish latex gloves

I love facials and shit so the cross eyed one hit my feels

Are you aware that Bjork is Fifty One (51) years old?

going in the pasta

of course i am.

literally the worst type of spaghetti. people who make spaghetti like this should be shot.

gonna have to agree with you there.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

you niggas need to get laid

>you'll never get to be young Bjork's little spoon as she sticks her tongue in and out of your ear

post your top 5
>you will never lick Bjork's sweaty face and armpits after she's done performing
>you will never look up and see a flushed Bjork biting her tongue trying not to make any noise while eating her out
>you will never hear Bjork do her weird throaty growl into a pillow while you rail her inside a wooden cottage in Iceland
>you will never hear Bjork talk dirty in a mix of English and Icelandic
>you will never bust a nut directly on Bjork's monobrow and watch her go cross eyed as it rolls down her cute button nose
that's just my lewd list tho

Ooooh yeah i just wanna fuck bjork ohhh yeah just gonna fuck bjork in her tight icelandic pussy mmmmmm suck her tits and fuck her pussy oh yeah oh yeah fuck her in the pussy and fill her up with my cum and impregnate her then fuck her again ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhh then im gonna eat her shit mmhmmm tasty tasty bjork poopies yummy in my tummy ohhhhhh ahhh yeah fuck yes!!! I love bjork so much ohhh yes indeed I do, I wanna fuck bjork over and over again till shes knocked up with my babies and fuck her again while she's pregnant because i love bjork so much!!!! :DDDD

>She first slept with a boy when she was fifteen.
>I had a huge red shirt and big boots - quite punky, I have to say it - and I went on a mission with this boy. We actually went to his friend’s house. It was dark and I remember thinking I wasn’t sure if that was it or not. But I thought it was ever so exciting.
>Having sex would not always be so convenient.
>In Iceland teenagers don’t have anywhere to go. So you just put on ski overalls and if it’s a blizzard you just drink one vodka bottle each and then you just fuck between the houses.

>listening to AnCo "songs", not full albums.

Absolutely Haram

agreed

t. rockist

t. ADD brainlet

>he has to listen to an album over and over just to hear one track

>ywn develop hypothermia while fucking the shit out of her during a blizzard

>Bjork will never fart directly into your nostrils
is life even worth it bros

>She wn give you this look after an argument

>Okay user, but we have to be quick before Doa wakes up!

I don't like AnCo

She does. Do it for her.