3. Would you rather be man or a woman?
4. Why?

2. I'm a man
3. A man
4. I believe they are better off

Canada
Man
id rather be a man
Because men are stronger and smarter. Being a woman seems boring.

Italy
Female
A 2D girl
Because 2D is better

>ywn be a pretty girl

har du husket dit pikbur i dag?

you already know the answer

Man
Man

Women are pretty and useless things, literally only thing they have going for them is their aesthethics

Man
Man

Get to be stronk and not have blood ooze out of my genitals every month

Man
Man
I'm heterosexual.

Hvorfor skulle jeg dog gore det?

Således kvinder kan fole sig trygge i din tilstedeværelse

Men så ville jeg jo frarove mig noget at det bedste ved at være mand
Bare fordi jeg er offerfeminist betyder det ikke at jeg hader mænd

Germany
Male
I want to be a woman because i'm a huge faggot, but i will stay in the closet so i can possibly find a woman to get kids.

man
man wanting to be a woman

the fantasy is only immersive if it is a fantasy
so the inverse, if i were woman would i be able to enjoy the fantasy of pretending to be a woman, obviously i have to deal with womanly things and having an entirely different neuro chemistry and so on
what makes the fetish of imagination of palpable is not the physical realization but preciously the impossibility of it being realized, imagining being woman is the act of the fantastical but being woman itself which is just mundane switch of biology
we are creatures of the mind and our perversion is derived from fantasy, not the physical inversion of reality and so on

Male
idk, actually. Being female fits my character and sexuality better, but i would be less intelligent and hedonistic, boring and dull Stacey with iPhone. I'd certainly be happier. But being conscious is worth more for me, so lets say male

1. US of A
2. man
3. woman
4. I am an Asian man, i.e. right hates me for being nonwhite and left hates me for being non-nig or non-spic. If I cannot change my race, I'd rather be an Asian woman than an Asian man in the West as I can play a minority card as a woman at least

Female
Male kind of sounds convenient
>wouldn't have to shave legs all the time
>perfectly acceptable to dress like a potato
>my awkwardness in social situations would just be seen as male aloofness

1- Tacoland
2- Male
3- I would like to experiment to be a woman for a couple of months maybe, but not forever.
4- The whole "phallocentric patriarchy feminist" discourse that we made so much fun about is true, being a woman is pretty shitty.

1. America
2. Male
3. Man
4. Women are stupid, to put it simply

Us
Female
Rather be female
I like my pussy and body and I can do shit I like without being called gay. also because I am the best and a part of being me is female.

1. Mexico
2. Cis male
3. I'd rather have been born a cis woman or an hsts tranny.
4. Cause I've realized that the male gender is shit and I don't want to be associated with it, I'd much rather be a cool stronk womyn.

1. Australia
2. Male
3. Male
4. I like doing manly shit. It's way more fun and interesting than woman shit.

"Hey mate, wanna go race our motorbikes through the national park today and then go to the pub tonight?"

"Hey babe, wanna go shopping and make catty comments to one another and then hate each other and stop talking for a week then make up again and pretend nothing happened?"

male
male
mostly women are stupid as fuck at least in my country

sweden
man
woman
maybe i wouldn't be such a fuck up autist

1. Rossiya
2. Man
3. Woman(no less than 6/10)
4. Women are privileged caste, there whole life is played on easy difficulty whereas being beta male is playing on a nightmare, plus I'm already into crossdressing and enjoy cute feminine things

1: Italy;
2: A man;
3: A qt grill;
4: So I can give boners to user!

Man
Woman
Being female is living life on easy mode, everything is handed to you