/sg/ Syria General -REBELSHITS CAN'T FLEE THE YPG EDITIONrebelshits can't flee the ypg

Links updated for May 28
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/ (everything you need is here)

>Interview w/ Assad
youtu.be/wELCDCPsw6M

PERMA MAPS
>Live hohol with ticker
mideast.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Timeline map of Syria
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/
>Fan maps
@syria_protector
@PetoLucem
@miladvisor
@a7_mirza
@hamza_780
edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html

RECENT MAPS
New maps:
>North Aleppo (May 28)
i.imgur.com/jHGirkC.jpg
>Raqqah (May 24)
i.imgur.com/ragniNb.jpg
>Fallujah (May 24)
i.imgur.com/meeSGLU.jpg
>Shengal (May 22)
i.imgur.com/elV1ugM.jpg
>Dier Ezzor (May 22)
i.imgur.com/0xQlCdp.jpg
>East Gouta (May 21)
e.top4top.net/p_140m6yy1.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS MAY 28
>Syrian Army, opposition forces agree to 15 day ceasefire in Khan Al-Sheih
>Syrian Army advances at Wadi Al-Tayyim in southwest Deir Ezzor
>Israeli Deputy Minister admits to visiting Syria
>Major offensive looms in Darayya as two Syrian Army tank regiments arrive
>U.S. drone strike kills ISIS emir of northern Raqqa: report
>Syrian Army destroys ISIS convoy in northern Sweida
>YPG capture village from FSA rebels in northern Aleppo
>New Syrian Army virtually wiped out by ISIS suicide bomber attack
>ISIS captures large batch of weaponry from rebels in northern Aleppo
>Tiger Forces mobilize T-90 tanks for upcoming Aleppo offensive
>Nusra gets daily weapons supply from Turkey: Russian military
>Iraqi Armed Forces kill over 110 ISIS terrorists in 24 hours: MoD
>Iraqi Army liberates several sites near Fallujah
>US blocks transfer of cluster bombs to Saudi over Yemen War: report

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

e.top4top.net/p_140m6yy1.jpg
twitter.com/miladvisor/status/726824321591681024
youtube.com/watch?v=1BiIm_oRznM
fayobserver.com/news/local/syrian-tv-rebels-shell-aleppo-mosque-kill/article_64949a37-5f64-5524-a37e-9f01894d5519.html
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-36401148
breitbart.com/national-security/2014/07/08/us-backed-moderate-free-syrian-army-factions-join-islamic-state-terror-group/
globalresearch.ca/logistics-101-where-does-isis-get-its-guns/5454726
en.zamanalwsl.net/readNews.php?id=5696
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/11882195/US-trained-Division-30-rebels-betrayed-US-and-hand-weapons-over-to-al-Qaedas-affiliate-in-Syria.html
consortiumnews.com/2016/03/31/how-us-backed-war-on-syria-helped-isis/
rt.com/shows/sophieco/259493-isis-terror-war-arms/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3104859/US-Prison-camp-Iraq-accidentally-formed-ISIS-housing-radial-jihadists-allowing-organize-terror-group.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for jews

FIRST FOR GREATER ARGENTINA

>syriangirl

nice biased source retarded. she is a shill for assad

Assad is a butcher. His head deserves to be on a stick for all the children he killed.

fuck back off to reddit

What do you expect from a retarded Tripfag with a worse understanding of /sg/-affairs than 90% of the anons here but posts more than any of them to try and make some sort of reputation.

haha you support a butcher. do you get an erection when women and children are killed you dog?

SAAnime!

As if picking any side in this conflict isn't picking the side of a butcher...

Honestly how much is the pay rate for a MSM shilling agent today?

New shills on /sg/?

Kek

is this a reddit raid or just another one of Otto's proxyfagging crusades?

Assad is a butcher faggot that deserves death
As long as iranian and russian subhumans send him millions he will stay but in long term he has no any chance

History is written in blood, Satan knows best.

go back to

I've been here all along and I don't agree with the national shitposters Assad hate but the namefags/tripfags here are always the most ill-informed posters that will gobble up any shit they here a youtuber say and it's getting out of hand.

Probably a reddit raid as revenge for our raid on their shitty chat.

>>East Gouta (May 21)
>e.top4top.net/p_140m6yy1.jpg
This map seems to be faulty. Is the link correct, or is it a supply side issue?

Rest seem ok

>Iraqi Armed Forces kill over 110 ISIS terrorists in 24 hours: MoD
>Iraqi Army liberates several sites near Fallujah

he would be proud

Do Turks really want Syria to turn into a theocracy? Are these supposed to be the most modern nation in the Middle East?

When will you radicalize enough people so we can ICBM you back in the stone age?

Sincerely,

the world

fuck off and suck ur 1st lady's arm pits

>Deep Cover

>mfw
T-the real senpai?

strange. it's all fine in the wordpress

Make Syria Greater Again.

are you an islamist? calling people dogs....
just makes me wonder.

>All these anne happy pictures

>namefags/tripfags here are always the most ill-informed posters that will gobble up any shit they here a youtuber say and it's getting out of hand.
what in the fuck are you talking about?

stop posting anime pics they are haram

i'm not islamist you inbred cunt. being against a disgusting murderer /=/ being a supporter of ISIS or any other Islamist group

this is what you dogs do not understand.

nah he was a Sunni, the Iraq army is filled with Shiite scum who are murdering children in Fallujah

a lot of Saddam's top commandos are now fighting for ISIS

yup. have some time to spend while my machine tries out the new tricks I taught it today.

If you're not siding with anybody, why bothering reading stuff about the conflict. Just stay ignorant, it will be good for your health and your anger issues.

>Shiite scum
definitely an Islamist, and there nothing wrong with killing Sunni kids, its totally halal.

okay okay

so why are you siding with a butcher who relishes in the deaths of women and children again? is it because he looks like a nice guy?

You seem very well informed, where have you procured said information?

Oh, and by the way are you in any way a follower of Mohammed, the pedoprophet?

Link is broken. All images need to lead to imgur.

OK. We don't understand. I mean being informed about the issues in depth for months probably counts for nothing. I agree then. We must be dogs. Very refined dogs tho...

>theres nothing wrong with killing kids
typical assadist

ISIS can only be defeated by addressing the root of Syria's problems, and that is Assad.

Do mods delete posts that call Mohammad a
p e d o prophet?

post one more of your anime pics and I fucking go to us and rape ur woman

It was originally based in Iraq.

>picture contains mistakes, can't be shown

Nevermind. Holy shit. I read the archive. Work can be a bitch. The reason why I don't spend as much time on /sg/ as I would like.

Recently I just check the news and shitpost a little. No real content posting. But I am not the only one. Nonnamefag Spainbro drowns in work and Chilebro seems also to be more occupied with university.

I guess the others brought you up to date about Syria.

Well good to know you are still alive.

Yer what is funny about the ignorant retards that browse this thread is that they don't realize this. Assad gets the most benefit from Daesh because it paints all the rebels in a negative light. Really helps his cause. But still they consider to support the butcher

Chill out, Chad.

Holy shit, you're not Romania

Spotted the town rapist

hey killing kids is wrong but if they are sunnis then its 100% good for your health, i try to kill at least 10 sunni kids with barrel bombs every day, you know the saying 10 sunni kids a day will keep the doctor away.

Assad created ISIS

as u wish motherfucker

Fairly self explanatory. /sg/ is nearly as bad as /tg/ now just a bunch of name/tripfag reddit tier retards spouting forced, memes who will never hear anything bad said about Assad or it's a shill. As recent as December even January /sg/ was 99% anons and actually viable for a regular good discussion on Sup Forums.

Go back to iran you shia scum

Because he doesnt threat to bomb us, send kamikaze, or isn't going to fuck us in the back. We were better off with Assad than with these colour revolutions. I don't fucking care about their people, I care about mine. And I have absolutely NO TRUST in this "opposition" fighting for "freedom".

shia muslims are the only tolerable muslims all s'unnis should fucking attach a rope to their neck and die

no

By any chance do you guys have the vid of Assad
where he kills a baby with a chainsaw?

>i don't care about the syrian people
this is redundant. you are an assadist ofc you don't care about the syrian people

>mfw

>proxyfagging this hard
I was here since November, and it was more or less the same as it is now. only difference is we have this retard ottoman when who shitposts all day as opposed to mark

Its still there

Good one, but sadly no.

chads got the right idea

well, at least K is keeping the thread alive

It's good to be alive. kek.

5 millions syrian live in other countries.
When assad shit will be kicked they will return their home

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't remember seeing any british poster from wales in the last few months, so you are probably lying.

Also what minesotta posted is truth, I'm guessing he posted that video for convenience, but the FSA constantly shells government held areas and kills scores of civilians. Here are some other sources.

Ibn Rushd hospital shelled:
twitter.com/miladvisor/status/726824321591681024

US supplied Harakat Nour al-Din al-Zenki snackbars bomb aleppo with inaccurate artillery rockets.
youtube.com/watch?v=1BiIm_oRznM

fayobserver.com/news/local/syrian-tv-rebels-shell-aleppo-mosque-kill/article_64949a37-5f64-5524-a37e-9f01894d5519.html

By here I assume you mean Sup Forums in which case see your own comment

>all sunnis should die
and you wonder why sunnis hate the west when westerners want to murder them all.

also lol at thinking shia are good. they're as bad if not worse than sunnis.

We stopped caring about them long before Assad (Sykes-Picot). And Arabs need a master, democracy isn't fit for them.

Relax, during the next week, i will be here in more regular time, test begins in 3 weeks afther the one i will have the monday

I only started using extraflags last month.

im not a westerner and I grew up with sunnis so I think I have a good view on this

Good one, but no, check the flag again.

>t.Ottoman when?

No I mean /sg/. i've been in /sg/ since beginning of russian intervention. I just didn't namefag back then

this is cultural enrichment from /k/meg/

I love my waifu

Sure thing, if I was a Syrian man in Europe I would never return to that war-torn country voluntarily no matter who ruled there. There's no rational reason to do that.

Besides Assad, who is there to root for?

Yea but it vanished for me for a while. seems OK now.

"We have dramatic reports of the increase of the number of executions of men and older boys, refusing to fight on behalf of Isil," said Melissa Fleming, a spokeswoman for the UN High Commissioner for Refugees

"Other reports say a number of people attempting to depart have been executed, or whipped. One man's leg was amputated reported

bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-36401148

Minnesota didnt you give otto guy proxies in last thread for leddit chat?

>says shiite scum
>gets instantly triggered about sunni kids
Kek. You can't hide it ahmed.

I wish I could say the same.

Moderate rebels

If assad loses, all the Alawi, Shia, Druze, and christians will leave, because the rebels are brutal terrorists who kill non-sunnis

The bad part is that in 3 weeks, it begin the most shitty weeks of my semester

I support the guy who kept SYRIA in ORDER for the past years , President ASSAD !

you fucking Scum terrorist die in cancer

Reminder that US-backed FSA fighters joined ISIS
breitbart.com/national-security/2014/07/08/us-backed-moderate-free-syrian-army-factions-join-islamic-state-terror-group/
globalresearch.ca/logistics-101-where-does-isis-get-its-guns/5454726
en.zamanalwsl.net/readNews.php?id=5696

Reminder that US backed rebels give weapons to al Qaeda
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/11882195/US-trained-Division-30-rebels-betrayed-US-and-hand-weapons-over-to-al-Qaedas-affiliate-in-Syria.html

Reminder that US helped ISIS
consortiumnews.com/2016/03/31/how-us-backed-war-on-syria-helped-isis/

Reminder that weapons of ISIS come from moderate beheaders
rt.com/shows/sophieco/259493-isis-terror-war-arms/

Reminder that USA accidentally created ISIS
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3104859/US-Prison-camp-Iraq-accidentally-formed-ISIS-housing-radial-jihadists-allowing-organize-terror-group.html

i actually start liking anime now where should I start? plz keep in mind I use satellite internet with 1mbps so no heavy sites please

BÜTÜN MÜSLİMAN TÜRKLERİN ANASINI SİKEM! MAKE TURKEY SECULAR AGAIN

Hey guys, check out this post here, it's totally Romania.
HAHA, fuck you you fucking gypsy piece of shit, we all know you are a gypsy, because your flag is Romania.
Ugly blue, yellow and red flag of gypsies.
Fuck off Romania.