ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS AND SUCH

ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS AND SUCH

the ride never ends

or does it??

I killed my roommate's cat because it won't shut up meowing. So I kicked it out of the balcony and fell from a 6 plant bulding and smashed the fuck up to the ground. He still thinks he jumped cause he saw a pigeon.

I gave oral to a 9yo and I think that ruined our relation.
Now I feel depressed as fuck.

Story?

bump

my gf taught my 11yo niece how to shave her legs and pussy

>I know this girl since forever, I know she has a crush on me and I explicitely told her that I love her.
>we both happy, we usually play a lot and I like to see the sparkles in her eyes when we play
>exactly one week ago
>She was at my home to play with my niece and another friend
>my niece and her friend started to play a game that wasn't interesting for her
>she came to me and asked for a sheet of paper and pencils
>she got on my bed waiting for the pencils, spreading her legs
>I rubbed her belly and she squinted her eyes
>I understood she was in a receptive mode
>put hand on pussy (outside the pants) and started massaging
>She didn't close her legs
>ok, I have had this thesire to lick her pussy for years, I understand that this is the perfect time. Do now or regret forever. I choose to do
>Lower pants and panties revealing pussy
>I expect her to close her legs and say "Stop!" but she didn't move an inch
>Ok then, I go.
>First time seeing a 9yo spread pussy so close up. It's wonderful, it's smooth and plumpy. Clit and labias all red. As dry as only a kid pussy can be.
>I stroke gently the lit a couple of times because it was soft and I tried to get it up
>I then spread her labias, I wanna look inside her.
>Red hymen. so cute.
>I put my tongue on the snatch and I start licking, searching for the clit lost in the hood
>Pussy is tasteless btw, but the feeling is wonderful
>Go on for a min, exploring that little pussy and trying to please her as much as I can
>I stop eventually. She whispers "more". I obey
>I dig in the clit hood and I find somethin hard, I don't really know if it's the clit or a small piece of something like toilet paper. It's not that I care tbh
>This goes on for another minute or two, then I stop and I go searching pencils
>After like 10 secs her friend enters the room. I stopped just in fking time

from last saturday I noticed she treat me bad and her eyes don't sparkles anymore. I feel like a train of shit.

>As dry as only a kid pussy can be
stopped reading there. 1/10

All kids pussy I got in touch with were totally dry. This is my experience, sorry if don't match with yours.

I'm gay.
(ok, im kidding, i fucking hate the gays)

lol you mean your ZERO experiences compared to my actual irl experiences? no wonder they dont match

tell me your experience then
unluckily for me, all kids I got in touch with (all under 10) were dry, no matter how much I rubbed them before.

can we get some more stories and not just a discussion about illegal pus?

even if not sexual aroused, pussies arent dry, no matter the age.

this.

Even if this story is fake, this is the first time I've fapped to a greentext story in, like, 6 years.

ok i mean that when I stroked the clit it made friction because there's not enough natural lubrification. They're dry if compared with girls after puberty

I'm happy for that
sadly story is true and I'm really depressed -_-

no more stories?...... ok....ummm... wtf

>maximum damage control mode

Fap to the memory, it'll make you feel better.

i have couple of other greentexts bu I already posted them like 4 hour ago in another secrets thread

I'm fapping like a crazy since last saturday and that isn't helping.
I just wanna see her eyes sparkle again when we play.
Maybe I should talk to her.
I hope to see her next week.

what if i say please?

dude, you seem kinda weird and creepy tbh.

Well, the guy's a pedo, so there's that.

Well someone has to teach her

lol it's no problem dude

1st one happened when she was 8 and that's how all of this started

>I was babysitting her like I often do
>I love her so much that I decided to not do anything to her. Don't wanna mess her up. So we're pretty much like brother and sister
>We're watching a movie on her couch in pj
>Her brother was in another room playing videogames
>She's looking the tv supine, sitting upside down on her back
>out of the blue she asks if I can pamper her
>Of course! I know she likes to be rubbed on her belly, so I put my hand there and I start to rub gently, without even watching what I'm doing bc the movie is cool.
>"No, there!", she point between her spread legs
>?!! Did I really hear.. ?! What-the-fuck? Is this really happening?
>I'm incredulous. I've been babysitting her since she was little and she never did anything similar before. I'm not prepared to this.
>For a moment i stay in that state of mind. Then I decide to do it: i'm not forcing her and it's just a cute caress.
>I move my hand up (she's upside down) toward her spread legs and I rub her for a couple of mins, then I get back to watching the movie.

(cont)

why weird and creepy?

I work for an ISP and we've been throttling specific types of traffic for years. Monitor data usage by application and dynamically throttle when preconfigured limits are met. Cause fuck you.

>But she immediately say "more", keeping legs spread. I caress her then I casually ask if I should put hand in her panties. She says "Do whatever you want".
>"Do whatever you want". I'm still fapping to the sound of those words.
>Now, I think I can't describe the feeling. I mean, when I have a fantasy it's cool but I know that it's a thing that will not happen. But in that moment one of my most forbidden fantasies was becoming reality: there was a 8yr girl with spread legs asking to be touched. I really don't know what kind of fantasies other pedos have, but, man, this was my main one.
>Well then, I slowly slide my hand in those panties, feeling under my fingers, centimeter after centimeter, the path that starts from the belly and leads to the most private place of a girl.
>After less than an interminable second I feel it: her soft little clit is now under my finger and I play with it for a little bit. I was in heaven.
>Well, her v& was as dry as the Sahara desert, so after that I just slide my fingers up and down her slit hoping to please her but in the same time to not get her skin flushed, because it would have been unplaesant for her.
>In the meantimes she looks like she's paying attention to the movie, but I know she likes it even if she doesn't move an inch, because her eyes are sparkling.
>After a little while I just stop and I go to the bathroom because I need to calm down, my hands shaking and I can't believe what's happening. Not because I was scared to do something bad to her, I was as usual in total control of my actions; that was because of the surprise.
>Then I go in the kitchen and start making the dinner.
>I felt like a total piece of crap afterwards, not for what I did (that was nothing bad imho) but because i somehow betrayed the trust her parent hold toward me, and that feels really really really bad because they are super nice people and they treat me super kindly.

yeah thats probably it

best time was when she started masturbating by herself tho

Im planning on dumping my fatty but first want to take nudes of her fucking and sucking first.

thank you for posting a somewhat normal secret.

As long as you post them in a "pics you shouldn't share" thread, you're forgiven my son.

anybody interested in thrd and last greentext? Feel free to comment

yea

yeah, she is the oldest sister and her mom is fairly conservative/ religious so she definitely wouldnt have done the pussy. but my niece is much more open/ in touch with reality.

Yes, sure.

No need to ask though, Sup Forums is always thirsty for pedo greentexts.

>When I was 16 and stepsister was 14,
>I made some comment about not feeling my teeth.
>She looked right at me and said "You'd never feel my teeth, either."
>wut.exe
>So my blonde-haired, blue-eyed stepsister stared at me like I was stupid.
>Which, yeah.
>Stuck her tongue in her cheek and smiled.
>Okay, then. "Dad, Jennifer and I are borrowing the car to get a soda."
>Drive to the park.
>blowjob.mov
>She kept this up until I was 17, then she decided it was time to bone.
>We fucked like rabbits for a few years until she went away to college.
>Turns out her white trash uncle taught her some things when she was around 10.
>Put those skills to good use.

Now we're both out of college and she comes over to my place for dinner sometimes. And to fuck, because she loves the taboo thing and so do I. Parents still don't know.

good story bad greentext

i honestly feel i'm straight as i'm only attracted to girls, physically guys do nothing for me, but i have a thing for being dominated, so i've put some pictures on local gay chat rooms etc to try and find someone to fuck me. i sometimes get a response but then just chicken out

Ok, I'll take it upon myself to ask the important question here: did you feel her teeth?

Ok, this time was after her 9th birthday
>I was at her home. Her mom was just returned from work and I was playin a last little bit before going home.
>I built a pillow fort for her.
>I put a cushion because floor was cold
>I put blanket on fort. It's cool.
>She goes inside the fort and put the cushion under her belly between the legs. I notice that she is grinding her legs on the pillow, but she keep playing like nothing is happening.
>I go doing my businesses, but I notice the unusual silence. I go look in the pillow fort and I see that she's hugging the pillow and she's on full grinding mode; she started to pant quietly.
>Hearing that sound my mind go numb. I don't care if her mother is like 2m from us: I put my hand on her ass and start caressing her pussy with my palm, going up and down. She squint her eyes in pleasure. She likes it.
>I stroke her 4 or 5 times, slowliy going up and down. She keeps moving and panting, I keep caressing her pussy.
>Then I can't resist and I slide my hand into her pants and panties. At first I cup her ass, then I go straight for the pussy. I find the hole and I caress it. It feels weird, it feels like the skin is torn. Then I realize that those thing I'm feeling are her small labias, which are pretty developed for her age and when she's excited turns harder than usual.

Actually, she gave great blow jobs right from the start. No teeth, swallowed.

>Her pussy is as dry as sand. I keep stroking as gently as I can in this situation and I put my hand more inside her pants, this time searching for the clit.
>I find it, it's diamond and I start tingling it. She pants more and more. She opens her eyes and looks straight at me with an extatic expression. I smile back at her and I keep doing my job, then she squint her eyes and her eyebrows assume a weird expression, a mix of pleasure and pain and her muscles go tense. She shakes her ass and I understand that it's time to pull out my hand. She grind the cushion another couple of times then stops.
>Idk if she orgasmed, I've no way to know that.
>Her mom asks her what she was doing under the pillow fort, she looks at me and she say in fear: "Did she see us?" (i lol'd inside, she realized by herself that it would be troublesome if she finds out)
>I say: "no".
>I go away and after a min she come outside the pillow fort.
>I can see that her behaviuor is slightly different from the usual. She goes to her mom and she make up something like "i was sleeping inside it", then she goes back to play another game.

Trust me when I say that was the sexiest experience of my life.

yes go deeper in the story ty tho short :I

bmpp

I'd like to have some feedback

On what? Or is that your secret?

starting with bittorrent, right?

whoa dat quad

on those, anny comment welcome, anything that would help me

you're going to jail, dude, it's just a question of when

I hope not, not because of me but because that would hurt her more than me.

Yeah, listen to : Stop diddling kids, even if you don't go to jail, you'll go on hating yourself more and more.

Just think about how you'll be facing her in 10 years.

when i was 5-6 years old i became friends with this moderately retarded girl for whatever reason

she came to my house and got naked as a joke or some shit and i just sat playing halo 1 while she was bare butt no panties naked on my bed behind me

one of my parents came into my room and saw this hoe with no clothes on and must've thought i was some kind of 6 year old gangster or some shit

luckily we never discussed it again and moved out of that town in the next year

nah, she won't care. she doesn't care about you the way you think. kids barely remember their nannies, babysitters, teachers, etc. you'll just be the old weird criminal dude who molested her, for the rest of her life. she will NEVER come to visit you in prison.

why are you proud to share that story, clearly a fucked up person. hope you get found out and go to jail. get raped for the rest of your life

>friends with this moderately retarded girl for whatever reason

birds of a feather flock together

My friend saw my dick in the showers once and for years would not stop mentioning how big my dick was.

His younger sister (7 years younger) basically grew up hearing that and a sexual tension was created.

On birthdays etc. she would always sit close to me even though there were enough other seats and it slowly progressed over the years up to a point of intimate hugs, pressing her ass against my dick etc.

Then when I went on holiday with their family after the first night she made something up about how her other brother snored loudly, asking if my friend who was in my room wanted to switch with her, so now she would sleep in my room with me.

I had noticed her standing in the door opening, trying not to look at my dick (I was sleeping in just underwear above the blankets because it was hot) but not being able to take her eyes off it.

Their family is very protective over her but they trust me, I'm seen like another brother to her and that's how she would typically behave, even though they would often joke about her being in love with me.. because it was that obvious.

They had no clue the feelings were mutual though, so that night we tried all sorts of stuff for the first time. I had never really done stuff with a girl before at this point.

Fingering, eating her out, got a handjob, blowjob, feel her tits, ass and overall body.. basically anything but sex because she was afraid of getting pregnant. Both of us being so anxious because the tension was there for years.

cont.

Might as well greentext.

>A few days later she snuck up on me, and showed me a condom. Her dad noticed she showed it to me though. He got drunk that evening and I sat alone with him as everyone already went to bed, I tried not to make myself suspicious by going to bed exactly when she did and got some talk about how he approved of me dating his daughter basically.

She got very clingy after we finally got to do stuff, so their family and especially my friend would now keep joking about that.

>I ended up taking her virginity and we had sex for a number of times, even unprotected outdoors in a secluded area near a beach. Her mom found semen in her panties lol, now they sort of hate me except for my friend and her.

>It was and still is the best sex I've had, she was so tight.. not just her pussy but her overall body as well and a very pretty girl. She's 20 now, but we kind of lost contact for a few years now.

Damn it.

Necrophilic Pedophilia
You go from a somewhat decent human being with shitty traits to a straight up rapist of dead of children.

you as well should be locked up, sicko. hope you get raped for the rest of your life

>walk into swimming pool changing room
>see dad drop something in bin, while walking out with a little girl
>walk over and look into bin
>see diaper
>no one around
>pull out diaper and quickly move into toilet cubicle
>unwrap diaper, looks cleanish
>sniff it
>faint scent of girl pussy nearly makes me cum hands free
>wrap diaper around dick and fuck it like no tomorrow
>cum buckets
no regrets

You're just jealous Sup Forumsro

Jesus I genuinely hope this isn’t real
That is just bizarre

Welcome to Sup Forums!

jealous of not being a fucking paedo?

Just today i watched a 12 or so y o girl change in a dressing room, and she saw me watching her

i hope an adult saw you. so they can report you

I plan on murdering my ex if she kicked me out of the house i bought her because she found someone else.

One week ago:
>have petit (but 18 years old) girlfriend
>meeting her and taking her to my place in an hour
>tell her to wear pigtails
>"Why, user?"
>"You will look cute."
>"Really? Are you sure about it, user?"
>"Yes, you will look adorable. Do it."
>"Ok."
one hour later
>getting close to their place
>don't see gf or her mother yet
>hear conversation between them (they are outside)
>her mom: "What the hell did you do with your hair? You look like a little girl!"
>mfw

>Ziggity-Zaggity
>Come to daddy

it happened, dude. as clear as the day.

I tell people she is my 14yo sister but she is really just a fuck buddy.

Isn't she both?

this. if real youre a fucking monster. you ruined her dude. you fucking molested her. if real and actually regretful fucking kill yourself and make sure you write a confession letter so the girl gets fucking therapy. fucking trash,

I want to fucking die but i dont want my family or pets to be sad

possibly, like in a shroedinger's cum-dumpster sort of way

So... she's both as long as she's neither? But once you know which one she is, she can't be the other?

I will be laying off my entire department just after the new year and outsourcing it. I am being hired by the company who will be taking over the service and am becoming the district manager with a 28% pay increase. The company I work for will save around $250,000 a year by outsourcing.

If my current employees take jobs with the new company they will take a paycut of 5% - 15% depending on how long they've been here.

be ex druggie
shit together - clean since yrs.
blaze alot and use speed for tyding up.
get compliments from family bc all organized and allways cleaned up.
think to myself i'd live in 3 years of dust and cat hair if i'd had to clean sober

>mfw

I'm in relationships with two married women.

I'm working on a third.

Im dating a hambeast. She suck like a champ tho...

can relate...

And you're gonna be the fall guy when the outsourcing team under-performs. Might get sued for some sort of conflict of interest too. The service company will claim that they hardly know you and that they'll fire you immediately. I'll hit the news eventually and your name will be tainted for life.

>I was in love with this QT girl for a long time, and she clearly was interested as well. Very sweet, smart girl as well as beautiful. Something had to be wrong.. well there was.
>Her family were strict Christians and she basically grew up very sheltered. After dating her for a while I noticed she would often snap from a happy cheerful girl to not speaking or looking at me at all, and sometimes she would just straight up walk off because of panic attacks.
>She was really messed up and I knew the relationship wasn't going anywhere so I did what any guy would do; I kept dating her, because her appearance was great and so was her personality to the public.
>We dated for 3 years, and I lost mine/took her virginity. (Of course if her family found out..) The sex was really good, but it wasn't worth it in the end. She was really messed up and I knew it would never be right again.

pretty much. I know which she is, she knows which she is but everyone else knows what she is but she isnt really.

Doubtful.

Even if they under-perform, he'll just get laid off like the rest of the contractors.

jews.

fucked both of my sisters before i was 14

>in relationship with girl since first day of college
>girl is in wheelchair
>now a senior
>feel like I've missed out on experiencing college properly

at least you get to park close when you go places

Both go to house party.
Take another girl upstairs.

That is one benefit of being with her.

I couldn't cheat on her, I love her too much.