My wife wants me to rape her and record it...

my wife wants me to rape her and record it. She wants me to either get her shit faced drunk or doped up on sleeping shit. And fuck her while s he is passed out. Wtf Sup Forums why is the arousing to me.

great away to locked away or having to pay her till the end of time if she ever divorces you

My thought exactly! She is an absolute freak. She likes to get slapped around, pissed on, humiliated, but I think that one is a little far.

OP you probably shouldnt do that, if she one day wants to leave your ass then she has that recording to destroy you even further.

Its a trap OP

Sell her on Craigslist. You didn't do it but the blackmail material only goes one way. Faggot.

Sounds like the bitch plans on cashing in on the #metoo bullshit.

OP if you're dumb enough to fall for this one then you deserve the hell that comes with it...

Should I just kill her?

No officer, you don't understand she asked me to do that to her! It wasn't rape at all! I know the tape makes it look bad.. What do you mean she says she didn't know she was being recorded? Can I speak to my lawyer now? Please?

Not OP but I was getting weird Vibes from this highschool (post highschool 10 years)

I felt like she was trying to bait me into catching some sexual assault charge.... and NOPED the fuck out of there.

U know what bondage bdsm are right?

What are the white and clear plastic bits to the left of the pink strap?

My gf and I role play this all the time. We've got it down pat. Rules, safe words, it's all good.

The idea is I'm allowed to overpower her whenever and wherever I want. Doesn't matter if she's home reading a book in bed, or we are having a romantic walk on the beach. If the mood takes me and the coast is clear, I let her know I'm going to fuck her whether she wants it or not.

Talk with her OP. This isnt necessarily a freaky thing that will end well.

My wife wanted the same thing. Good thing I have an Ambien prescription.

Nerve gas

My guess are nipples suction devices

These. OP is an idiot.

Give us some stories, user!!

I second that

why video tape it
asking for trouble

>but, you realise she is unconscious right?
nono ! its all play! its all a joke! i swear! tell them honey!!
>sir, come right this way, we just want to talk
WHY ARE YOU PUTTING HANDCUFFS , HONEY PLEASE TELL THEM YOU WANTED IT
>sir, this doesnt have to be done the hard way, you will get a chance to talk to someone once we get down town

Ok just to help you see how it could work I'll right a greentext or two.

Also, just to keep her on her toes I might do it twice in a week, or wait 3 months between 'rapes'. Also she will often fight back, I have been scratched and kicked. Unless I hear that safe word it's all good to go though.

do it, but don't forget to take a video of you two discussing it and her agreeing. don't want her to turn the video against you later without proof it was her idea

good luck in court when it turns out she was tricking you

those are suction cups. You don't need to use them on nipples, you could use on clit or whatever

Kek op is getting manipulated into getting v& cause his wife hates him

Get a goddamned contract, and video tape that shit too, getting signed that is

My fav time ever, we still talk about this day
> be driving out in the country on way to romantic weekend away
> Long drive, hot day
> Gf falls asleep
> I check navman
> Find secluded road, leave highway
> Yeah this looks like the spot, it's flat, can see for miles around.
> No houses, just flat prairie land
> Pull car over 'wake up'
> Huh??? What's going on
> I jump out race around open her door
> Drag her out, she's still half asleep has no idea what's going on
> Push her against her door, hold her in place while other hand goes up her skirt feel her up
> She's like 'no, not here, not now'
> I say nothing, pull my shorts down. Fuck it might as well take em off. No one can see us
> Manhandle her so she's bent over the trunk
> Hitch skirt all the way up, pull panties to one side so her cunt is exposed
> hold her head down, push my cock on her slit
> She's dry, never mind, just keep him playing all around her clit and hole
> Times of the essence, want this done and dusted
> Force him in, lots of resistance and she 'ouches'
> Keep trying Finally get some lubrication
> Just enough to start gliding it in and out
> Both hands pushing her head down, just pound her
> She's worked up now, able to get balls deep. She's still complaining that it hurts and I'm going too fast
> Idgaf
> Pick up speed, gotta get back on the road
> Have one of those nuts that sneak up on you
> Blast in her pussy, shit- thought I had another minute
> Hold position for a while, pump a couple more times
> Slide out walk away
> Stand on other side of road, wearing only tshirt and take a leak
> Look over my shoulder she's got wipes out and is cleaning up
> I put on short, join her in the car
> Hey babe, how you doing? All ok?
> Yup!
> We drive on

Got soooo many more. You need to explore the possibilities OP

Yea pretty much this my man... way too suspicious. If you do it make sure there's NO WAY WHATSOEVER to track it back to you.

Which is to say, do it with a magic camera in another universe that you travel to with untraceable space magic and don't have any part of yourself in the shot by using predator-tier active camouflage.

>she 'ouches'

Some great tips there
Also op you dumb nigger don't you think it's a little suspicious that she just decided she was into this now

OP if you have a contract signed or a binding document used when she was sober that she signed anything you do here should be fair game. Atleast it would be extremely hard (and costly) if she did try and take it to court which she likely wouldnt unless you live in some backwards ass state where binding contracts dont mean shit when a bitch cries wolf

hummm

Moar

Ok give me a minute.

Bumping waiting for green text

Fetishs can appear way latter in a relationship. Social stigma has effected what couples do in private.

This is simple my friend. U film her saying its her idea, that she understands the situation, and that she wants it. Then makes copies of that video. And having her on camera afterwards telling u how hot it is, etc. Will go a long way to easing ur mind about this. If ur that worried she is gunna turn around and fuck with u, why are u even with her?

Pic unrelated.
This is an image board ppl. Post shit

Nah im not worried she would fuck me over.

> Saturday morning doing domestic stuff around the house
> I look out kitchen window watch her hang up laundry in the back yard
> She looks fucking beautiful, spring day, wearing tank top and sports shorts. Body is great
> Get that feeling, check in with my dick, yep hes keen
> Walk out, she doesnt see me
> She's singing a fucking awful Adele song
> Damn she spots me, element of surprise gone
> Fuck it, just go for it anyway
> Put arms around her force her to the ground
> 'oh babe not her, I've got so much to do'
> Say nothing, just get her onto her back
> Pin her down force her legs open
> She resists is trying to get up 'no... stop...'
> Dick is hard I'm grinding
> Manage to force her legs open
> Just ride her, making sure her pussy gets lots of attention
> She's still squirming and telling me to get off, even scratches my arm
> Almost consider stopping but no safe word so I'm good to continue
> Get a hand down take my cock out pull crotch of her pants over
> Guide him in
> Fuck she's really wet, didn't expect that
> Goes in no problem
> Fuck away
> Bizarre, she's obviously hot and ready for it but still fighting me
> Do my best to screw her while trying to keep her still
> Get annoying can't concentrate
> Hold both hands down, that's better now she can't move, powerfuck her
> It's all about me getting off, nothing to do with her
> Realise I can hear the kids next door playing in their yard
> Tall fence it's good, they can't see
> Gonna blow soon, bury my head in her neck and go as fast as I can
> Let out an uuugggh as I cum
> One of the kids say 'what was that noise?'
> Get up go straight to shower
> 5 minutes later gf joins me
> She's pissed because I got grass stains in her fav gym gear.
> Now she's too tired to go to gym
> but horny, I got her worked up
> As a courtesy eat her out in the shower

Just a friendly reminder, this isn't really rape. For it to be rape, she can't enjoy it.

Op you need to do this. Do you dare live every man's dream.

go through with it but make sure the video camera 'malfunctions' and doesn't record anything.

Then again, now a days you're already fucked. Think about it, even if you say no, if she reports it like you actually raped her your life is over even before you make it to court.

What a wonderful time to be alive!

>ust a friendly reminder, this isn't really rape. For it to be rape, she can't enjoy
Technically, it is rape if she doesn't give consent

Unfortunately this is correct. Don't really mean unfortunately. You get what I'm saying though.

I'm not even totally convinced you get what you're saying

You've married a moron. Despair not, you're in the majority.

Actually I'm not completely sure either. Women. So confusing. Also, hoping for more role-playing situations. Think I might have a new fetish to add to all the others

Its not rape if she wants it, Invite some friends to join in....

You can't rape her if she wants you to. It would just be sex.

Because you are an idiot who doesn't realize she wants to use the tape as evidence in your divorce.

Record her saying that she consents to all this prior. I used to get my girl shit drunk and then fuck her all night. She would get mad because she wouldn’t remember. Also, my girl consented to all this shit.

You should really have a safe word...

Dude where are the pics

He said he had a safe word it's just that it didn't come up in that story.

Am still lurking. And yep, we have a safe word. Only used it twice.
Once when I pounced on her in the lounge not realizing she had a migraine. The other time she was having family problems, worried about some guilt trip her parents were putting on her.
There have been a couple times things got rough and I thought she would use it. But obviously she doesn't mind letting it get close to the edge

Just out of curiosity, what's the safe word?

Don't laugh.

It's spiderman. She chose it because of the Spidey threads

>but no safe word so I'm good to continue
Yeah, I thought he meant none existed not that she didn't use it. My bad, this sounds super hot!

>this sounds super hot!
Take it from me. It is. I'm gonna marry this woman.
This threads got me in the mood. Been a couple weeks since I've given her a struggle cuddle. Gonna plan it for tonight.

>Safe word
>get it in writing in some way (txt or email is ok)
for example, "picking up some Vodka at the store. You still down to get fucked tonight? "
>Record it like a boss

Thats how I got out of one bad relationship. She loved get drug and fucked while she was out, but threatened me when we broke up. I showed her I had evidence that this was her idea and she chilled out.

>my wife wants me to rape her
That's good
>and record it
That's bad

Started dating a girl, we got into fetishes pretty quickly. Admits to me she has rape fantasy. I know how common this is but act surprised and unaware about it. We have safe word for BDSM stuff already.

One night, she is on the bed, and I just attack the fuck out of her. Like, hitting her at 20% power, enough to make her go wtf, but not enough to really hurt. Rape her. She never said the safe word. Talk afterwards and she said it was one of the best sexual experiences of her life, and she was really surprised and scared but remembered the safe word, but didn't say it bc she ended up loving it.

Did this one more time a month later. She says that time was her greatest sex ever. Cool.

We break up over unrelated issues but still talk. About to get back together, and she drops on me that at 17 she was raped by a random guy whose car she got in black out drunk after a bar.

So...wtf do I do now?

Because of your weird natural tendencies. You ought to try because it will be revealing. I had a cute little ex gf who wanted to be 'raped' but that meant slapping her a bit or just jumping her and banging her against a tree behind the house. I had another who wanted to be 'raped' and she had me jump her on her driveway but then she started screaming at the top of her lungs and kicking/throwing punches...actually fighting me. That brought me out of it and she'd be pissed I didn't 'hit her good enough' so she'd become compliant. hmmm, little too crazy and she was. Have fun with it.

>Rape her again
>Leave her on the side of the road
>???
>Profit

hire a notary to oversee negotiations, or just keep chat logs where you subtly coerce her into admitting she wants you to do this (make sure SHE outlines acceptable terms regarding you doing it whenever)
kid i went to HS with had the same agreement with his gf at the time
he ACTUALLY full on raped her after giving her too much wine at an xmas dinner
got away scot free because he had chat logs
works 60% of the time
every time

>hire a notary to oversee negotiations
Bringing a notary into your sex life! What a fucking turn-on!

For even better sex, file your taxes together as foreplay.

>works 60% of the time
>every time
I like those odds!

as a good precaution, i always record my sexual encounters. no, they never know, and yes, it will come in handy. in this day and age,just having consent at the time isn't good enough, since apparently woman can change their mind weeks, months and even years later and consider it rape. there will be nothing that will help you more in court and move a jury more then having a video of her begging for your cock. if you shoot your vid maybe have an extra cam, have an extended version for yourself of her at least agreeing first and some of her smiling and thanking you after

I keked.

Are you the golden god?

BTW, I'm not sure showing a sexcam you made without your partner's knowledge will play in your favor.

it's technically a surveillance/security camera, part of whole house dvr with motion detection, and even if the video was without consent, the rape is apparently also without consent,and if it's rape, the video is evidence of that crime and would be admissible.

IF you really want to, record a video, walk up to her, amd ask for her consent to rape her basically

don't be such a pussy. do it and post webm

I guess it could work, they love technicalities in court. They have security cameras that record sound these days?

Let's just hope the angle/quality is enough to unequivocally show consent. It might not be that easy to get it right (however, I'm guessing you've become quite the expert at getting "proper" security footage of your sexual encounters).

Also, if she wants to have sex at her place, you just turn it down?

The only sound advice here.

somethings telling me might be trying to get you in trouble in court idk op seems rather fucky

*she might be

What the fuck is this?

some of my knowledge does come from experience,and yea, sound on the recording is a plus. i was able to get a woman to recant her sworn statement of certain accusations made against after my cool bro lawyer told her lawyer details of the video i had. it really didn't help that she had no idea a camera was there and she was lying out her ass about what really happened, so when i had video of her yelling for me to yank her hair,slap her ass, and spit on her. it would not have went well for her.

as for having sex outside the house, it's a risk a take, sometimes i have my phone recording audio. hey, im a creep, i know it.

>hey, im a creep, i know it
Time to start a thread and share the love Sup Forumsrother!

who says i haven't posted content in various voy and spy threads.

Stop It Sup Forums go back to your home and talk with your girlfriend. :))

Can you tell us more about your juristical encounters with women you had? How many times did you have to go to court for that stuff? Did it always work out well?

thankfully only the one time it ever reached a point the law was involved.basically she had talked to police, evidence was being gathered, charges were about to be filed. she already had a lawyer filing some protective order against me. the cam was mostly for my own enjoyment but it does double as protection.my lawyer initially took case pro boner when he saw the vid and faxed her lawyer