Hey /b this is a picture of me and I want your honest opinion...

Hey /b this is a picture of me and I want your honest opinion, I'm not asking for attention or anything but I'v always wondered why men never approach me, I'v always social anxiety so I never started talking to men but somehow they never approach me or even try to talk to me, I'm 21 and still a virgin what's wrong with me? am I that fucking ugly? and when I glance at men or if I catch them looking at me they always look away it's like they don't want me to notice that they're judging how ugly I am? am I really that bad looking /b ?

Yeah you're pretty ugly but at least you're not fat or crippled, I'd fuck you and never call back/10

lol

gimme your Snapchat and I'll tell you

Relax Ana, at least your famous.

If that's really you and you're not trolling you're way too pretty and you intimidate men that's you're not being approached I'd literally drink your pussy if you'd let me love you at least once.

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Shit-tier bait, fuck off

yeah girl, you're hot. You're just intimidating men. They look away because they dont want to seem creepy and are actually into you that's why they stare.

I'm always available beloved.

OP you are really a dumbass. First off, you assume everyone is so bad. Let me point out your flaws. First, you said you were pretty much perfect. If that were so, you wouldn't brag about it, you would be humble and not attempt to gain attention from "no-life’s who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures." Second, you said we do nothing else than look at things on Sup Forums and the internet. There again you are wrong retard. I in fact only go on Sup Forums when i have absolutely nothing else to do. I (and I assume at least several others on here) have friends. By assuming that we are all people with no lives you once again prove your idiot ways to us- you cannot grasp a concept that people with lives can also use the internet. Third, if you are trying to prove to Sup Forums that you are perfect, at least type properly. "but you all take to a whole new level." You forgot a fucking 2 letter word. Fourth, A's are not that hard to get in high school dumbass. It's not a sign of intelligence, but an ability to listen. Good job for using something that everyone can do. Go to /sci/ and get your mind raped by some actual intelligence. There you go; I just wanted to you about how wrong you really are. With all honesty, I really don't give a shit what you say only wrote this because it’s fun as hell to rant to dumbasses. Next time, go tell someone who actually cares.

PS. I saw that pic on Google images and it most definitely isn't you faggot.

LMFAO, NOBODY GIVES A FUCK DUDE. YOU LOOK LIKE SOME KIND OF FUCKING BITCH OUT OF JERSEY SHORE. WHAT, YOU WEREN'T FUCKING GUIDO ENOUGH TO MAKE THE CUT? YOUR FAKE TAN JUST WASN'T FUCKING UP TO SNUFF? NOBODY FUCKING CARES KID. CAPTAIN OF THE FOOTBALL TEAM?! MY FUCKING ASS LOL YOU ARE SKINNY AS SHIT AND NICE FUCKING FAKE CHAIN AND EMPTY BOTTLE OF FUCKING KID VODKA. IF YOU WERE AS HARD AND "GANGSTA" AS YOU CLAIM TO BE YOU, FIRST OF ALL, WOULDN'T BE HERE TALKING SHIT AT FUCKING 8 AM IN THE MORNING AND SECONDLY YOU'D PROBABLY BE TOO HUMBLE TO GIVE A SHIT. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT EITHER WAY. I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF YOU FUCKING TWIG FUCKS WHO WEIGH LESS THAN THE ANOREXIC WHORES THEY ASSOCIATE WITH ACTING ALL FUCKING HARD AND SHIT WHEN A SIMPLE BREEZE WOULD MAKE THEM CRUMBLE.

GO GET SOME MORE FUCKING CHILDREN'S VODKA AND FAKE BRONZER AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT ANOTHER FAKE CHAIN HOW ABOUT SOME DOG TAGS? THAT'S FUCKING GHETTO RIGHT THERE YOU GUIDO FUCKING BITCH.

AND FUCK YEAH I'M MAD PEOPLE I GIVE A FUCK IF YOU WANT TO ASK ME IF I'M MAD BRO B/C I FUCKING AM AND I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF FAGGOTS LIKE THIS

FUCK YOU

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKIN LOSER YOU PUNK I BEAT YOUR ASS BITCH YOU LOSER FUCK YOU ASSHOLE U DUMBO YOU RETARD PUNK!!!!

Assuming that this is legit, which it probably isn't
I agree with others that you're just intimidating, and maybe with your social anxiety you're actually intimidated by any men who would have enough confidence to approach you. You know you're not ugly.
Now pls show asshole.

Newfag

It's been too long since I've seen these

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

shut the fuck up white knight faggot dont lie just cus shes a chick and you feel bad for her tell her the truth shes fugly as shit and her eyes look like pepes frog asshole faggot

What the hell did you just say about me, you big phony? I’ll have you know I was kicked out of Pencey Prep, and I’ve been involved in numerous prostitution attempts, and I have smoked over 300 cigarettes. I am versed in composition writing and I’m the craziest sex maniac in the entire world. You are nothing to me but another phony. I will goddam sock the hell out of you with all my might, for Chrissake. You think you can get away with saying that to me over the Internet and all? Think again, you moron. As we speak I am buzzing my incognito network of ducks around the park and your address is being tracked right now so you better prepare for the winter, lousy bastard. The winter that freezes the fish and all in the pond. You’re goddamn dead, I’m not kidding. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can complain in over seven hundred different ways, and that’s just about my lousy brother D.B. Not only can I whine about everything, but I can dance with every dopey girl that I meet in a bar and I will dance until I knock you out, I swear. If you would know about how I would plug you with six shots with my automatic when I’m bleeding and all, maybe you would have shut your mouth. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and know you’re going to pay the damn price and all, you corny big shot. I will drink highballs all over your room and you will hit the ceiling. You’re a goddamn phony, sonuvabitch. I’m not kidding.

Pasta? Or just bait

I see pepe in your eyes i'm in love

really because that sure looks like ana de armas

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you male pig? I'll have you know I graduated top of my Womyn's Studies class, and I've been involved in numerous demonstrations against oppression of womynkind, and I have over 300 signatures on my petition. I am trained in debate tactics and I'm the top speaker in the entire Feminist Frequency. You are nothing to me but just another cis scum. I will reeducate the fuck out of you with feminism the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, male oppressor. As we speak I am contacting my public network of activists across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, misogynist. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your worldview. You're fucking dead, nerd. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can disprove your biased theories in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with no preparation time. Not only am I extensively trained in rhetorics, but I have access to the entire funding of the Tropes vs Women in Video Games project and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable opinions off the face of the Internet, you rapist. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you godessdamn idiot. I will rain empowerment all over womyn and your cisprivilege will drown in it. Your rape culture is over, man.

What ze fuck did you just fucking say about me, you verdammter Jude? I'll have you know I graduated top of mein class in ze Hitlerjugend, and I've been involved in numerous secret Gestapo raids in Berlin, and I have over 300 million confirmed executions. I am trained in gorilla gassing and I am ze top sniper in ze entire Wehrmacht. You are nothing to me but just another race traitor. I will wipe you ze fuck out with precision ze likes of which has never been seen before on this Reich, mark mein fucking words. You think you can get away with saying zat scheiße to me over ze Internet? Think again, arschloch. As vee speak I am contacting mein secret network of spies across Deutschland and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for ze storm, blödel. Ze storm zat wipes out ze pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and zat's just with mein machinenpistole. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed kampf, but I have access to ze entire arsenal of ze Wehrmacht forces and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable arsch off ze face of ze Reich, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy blitzkrieg your little "clever" kommentar was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying ze price, you verdammter dummkopf. I will shit Zyklon B all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Men don't call you because you're stuck on yourself.

What the heck did you just flipping say about me, you big meanie? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Tiny Tots Program, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the girl's bathroom, and I have over 300 confirmed noogies. I am trained in Nerf warfare and I have the most gold stars in the entire kindergarten class. You are nothing to me but just another butthead. I will beat you the heck up with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my dang words. You think you can get away with saying that baloney to me on the glowy type-box? Think again, doodiehead. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of teachers across the USA and your parents are being called to pick you up right now so you better prepare for the spanking, junior. The spanking that wipes out the dumb little thing you call your playtime. You're in big darn trouble, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can wedgie you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed fartfights, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States PTA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your dorky bottom off the face of the playground, you little poopypants. If only you could have known what serious punishments your little "smartypants" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your goshdarned tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you silly doofus. I will spray boogers all over you and you will cry about it. You're frickin grounded, buttmunch.

But... it's not summer.

>pasta: the thread