I feel like cuckold pregnancy should be more widely known and recognised

I feel like cuckold pregnancy should be more widely known and recognised.
There should be a community of cucks, bulls and wives who engage in this sort of breeding.

On a base level cuckolding is a desire to be genetically replaced, but fearful and embarassed cucks deny this and twist the purpose of it.
They change the main point, that's why they often need humiliation or eating cum to get off.

I think if we change our cuckolding into pure breeding ordeal, it will become much more fulfilling and way less perverted really.

What do you guys think?
Could you see yourself as a cuck, a bull, or a wife in this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1alI4YtJd3Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So your point is, that when i watch other couples play with my GF, they should try to impregnate her. Hence this should make it more kinky?

(And yes, pic is relevant :P )

It should make it less kinky and more fulfilling, but everyone is different.

I view myself as a submissive cuck. I want a bull to completely dominate my girlfriend, Emma. I want him to impregnate her and make me the stay at home dad to take care of his child.

The fact that people like you breed is disturbing

She's nice. I'd give her a 7 / 10 ! :-)

Absolutely it should be widely known. There needs to be a massive shaming of the bitch and her impregnator, and if the cuck invited it he should be included. I vote chemical castration of all parties involved.

No, that's the point, they don't breed.

youtu.be/1alI4YtJd3Y

I'm glad you like her.

You need a better computer, cuck. Dells suck worse than your wife does.

What's with her RFID bracelet? Is she under house arrest or maybe an illegal alien?

You are sad sad excuses for men. This better be b8 for your sakes

>guy says that cuckolders should be shamed and castrated
>thinks that means support
I recommend suicide for failure in reading comprehension.

Found the jew.

>to be a massive shaming of the bitch
Your mom gave it to me after she rimmed me :D

It's not b8. I want another man to make my girl his bitch while i helplessly watch.

Bull here, stole my friends gf and impregnated her. We were drinking one time and he revealed how emasculated I made him feel and actually told me he wanted to blow me and and get fucked in the ass by me. True story

Clearly you must have more unclothed pics then :D

A cuck would prob like that. I just sound like a hardcore cuck.

Here's a pic of me since i figured you were gay enough

Post more of her, show me her fertile little cunt.I want to see her belly where my bastard will grow inside her too

jews strikes again guys, remember, you can spot them thanks to the smileys

Anyone got kik and no how to convert vids to webm?

you should get those warts checked out

>Not knowing what OnlineConvert.com is

Those are pearly penile paupules and aren't anything bad, just look fucking gross