What gives you the most joy in life?

What gives you the most joy in life?

Free time.

Cock, needa go find me some asap

Anti-depressants

To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of their women.

Knowing I exist.

what do you use it for?

Nothing. But am to scared to committee suicide

That was Alexander wasn't it?

the moment of incipient changes.

Sleeping

wanna talk about it user?

I would like to torture all authoritarians to death.

Living.

Just extremly depressed. My meds dont help me. Even if im not crying 24/7 my life is still shit. Only time i was happy was when i started to get along with this one girl, we had sex a couple of times and then somthing happend and we dont talk anymore, i lost most of my friends and i avoide every one. If i believed in an afterlife i would end this one without a doubt. But i am scared

why can't you talk to any of your friends?

that doesn't sound authoritarian itself at all
dreaming or sleeping?

My best friend chose girls over me. I started to feel down and he stopped talking to me and then spread shit about me around my back. Cant talk to friends because the few i have dont understand me. They listen wich is nice but it feels like im only bothering them

Conan the barbarian

>feels like im only bothering them
if they're really your friends you're not
but putting that aside. Why are you so miserable? were you this way before your breakup? is there anything in life you enjoy?

Overusing the word 'lumpy' as a term of endearment to animals, friends, family, work colleagues and random females.

I mean, I was born as a second child, got not much attention as a kid i gues. Got bullied, but it didnt bother me so much still had games that gave me joy as a kid. At like 13-15 i had alot of friends, good social life and I hanged out with the "popular kids" then at college I meet that girl and after that i gues every thing got to me. Havent feelt joy in a loong time, line yes ofc I laugh at shit but am not happy. I guys i enjoy biology and chemistry. But am bad at it so it doesn't matter

photoshopping my sister's face into boy CP then beating my dick like it owes me money

Just sleeping, dreaming takes too much energy I might as well be awake

do you still want to be happy?

To crush my enemies, see them driven before me and hear the lamentations of their women.

Yoga & 2 Hobbies is a better prescription.

Well i wont take my life so getting the most out of if sounds reasonable

I want to learn piano, but i dont have one and there is no place i can train on one where i live. Guess i could try yoga?

Try anything to get some pleasure out of life. Focus on it. Feel gratitude for it. Take nothing for granted. Whenever you feel even the smallest atom of happiness, tell yourself that it is worth it to be alive.

Painting.
Walking in the woods with my doggo.
Getting up at dawn and going for a long run.
Having a few ales in an old country pub.

Gues i can try to get some money some how for a piano.

Make a list of concrete things you'd like to change about your life and create plans to affect each one of them step-by-step, one piece at a time. A piano might be a good way to start, though maybe a keyboard is a cheaper alternative.

REKT threads