Say something nice to me pussies

Say something nice to me pussies.

you look like you mix steriods with starbucks
but i like you tie

I'm proud of you for posting pictures of other people. Keep up the good work!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

It’s a good day

Striking cool tats I'm curious to see your shirt & jacket that are gonna go with that tie

you look like a dangerous queer

Kys

Nice Testosterone induces hair loss faggot.

I would but theres nothing to say. So where did he touch you

tattoo's are for degenerates.

A sage or lavender tie would look better than that monstrosity you got hanging on your neck. Would compliment your eyes. Or you could find something that better compliments your skin tone, helping to highlight your face.

Dressing like that, we can all assume you're digging for pussy, and following the mentality that for women, it's a quick once-over, then down to your shoes, pants, belt, shirt/jacket and finally back to your face. You want to keep them there. Not draw them back down to that ugly tie.

For your look, avoid power ties. Too plain, too loud and distracts from your features.

Seriously, that tie is ugly as sin.

You look like you sniff coke the best!

Your religious tattoos in no way directly violate the word of the Lord that your religious tattoos imply you follow.

Gay ass tie, looks like some pawn store shopping fag.

He obviously wants the tie to be as loud as possible to draw any possible attention to himself.

It proves it, there is a god and he disapproves of this faggot tie wearer

So you have multiple pussies? Or just braindead and don't know what a comma is?

>"I am twelve and 72 at the same time and the things other people decide for themselves hurt my feelings"

Is this how you punks talk to the king of New York? I said say something nice as if you were infront of me pussies!!!!

nice bulge papi

nice bra faggot
quit flexing

you look tall for a short guy

Nice tits

>king of New York
like a fly declaring himself the emperor of turd

You're more fit than I ever will be

thanks man

I hope you find the attention you are so desperate for some day. Is that nice enough?

You don't look like you've ever punched a woman while on a coke binge.

Oh yeah? you maggots sure sound tough all the way over there in the dirt.

You look like the gayest Viking

Your mother is probably a very accommodating lady to strangers.

Gtfo faggot .
This is John Gotti's Grandson

Pussy ass bitch stealin photos . You're never going to look like this fag

so is the mis-use of apostrophes

no

You got cute strabismus.

you look like a dyke

That's me pussy, now suck my dick dickface.

Wtf happened to your right nipple?

why did you flip the image?

thanks darling i'm surprised you noticed that kiss

Alright friends I'm about to go fuck this spic broad in the arse have a good day.

you look like a manly homosexual

nice tank top faggot, does it come in mens

Your boyfriend has good taste in clothes, and is generous to let you borrow them.

7/10, would play vidya with

Trash

Will u marry me?

Femanon here and all though I know that's not you OP I'd eat his ass and let him fuck my throat and piss all the way in he's so fucking sexy, I'm such a sad lonely gyal.

your friend looks very dangerous and he makes me feel uncomfortable

you look like you eat a lot of raw onions.

i'd complement your wife

Look a Chad Thundercock!

I respect you

Short lookin ass motherfucker how tall are ya? 5'8"?

>I said say something nice as if you were infront of me
Uuh, some nice testosterone induced Bitch Tits too.

Christ Lord on high, man...even the Mother Mary statue on the left of the pic is embarrassed by how you look

ps the resale value on vintage gucci is one of the lowest in the fashion market

finally, that your tattoos stop where you would normally wear a dress shirt reveals to me that, at least on some level, you know how heinous they are, giving yourself an opt-out for when in public. this shows self-awareness and good for you.

Nice broad shoulders you look like you could give a mighty spear pal

holy fuck why did you girl your eyebrows

I wanna sniff her feet and her asshole.

you could probably pick me up with one hand tbh

You're a sexy bisexual looking wop

ur a faget

Your tattoos are less awful than others I've seen

your insecurity seeps through the pixels of this picture.

lookin handsome just like ya grandfather frankie

You're really missing out on timeless style like the typical riches OP... ;) just bought a new watch by myself ;)

still think you're alpha? hehe

t h i cc

Isn't everyone sad and lonely here? I mean, you get the odd bored person, but mostly we're the same globally.

Big fat nutts for a juicehead, verry nice!

The guy on the right is a serial killer psychopath murder for hire piece of shit.

That tie looks stupid

That tie looks stupid sexy papiii

I would like to fight you man.

But wer dem legs @

Succulent nipples, i'm vvet.

Handsome lad

Lots of people like slightly crossed eyes