High as fuck with nothing to do for a couple hours. Ask me anything

High as fuck with nothing to do for a couple hours. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N47KnuP8B9Q&index=24&list=LLYVFX5IhBGQAy7OWwwbK_yQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are you high?

do you like to smoke by yourselfmor prefer to do it with others?

kek
why you dont go outside, listen to some good stoner music and watch the stars?

What u recommend for a new smoker? Like bong or blunts. Which type o weed is the "best". What do you liķe to do when u stoned/high and why? Any dangers?

Yes

What strain you smoking?I am getting granddaddy purp later today

No

I have more fun being talking to people

What the fuck

Am listening to music. Unless you’re suggesting I go outside and look directly at the sun and blind myself, I can’t look at the stars right now. It’s 3 in the afternoon.

I prefer bongs. Just gotta have self control and focus and you won’t die

Gorilla Glue. Two bowls did me in

Bongs are suppost to be succ'd in 1 succ right? My lungs cant do that yet

Bongs are for mongs.

Even if you can’t finish it it’s just supposed to fill your lungs, you don’t have to do it all.

you from Kansas or what?
sure i have good music man.
watch listen and enjoy
youtube.com/watch?v=N47KnuP8B9Q&index=24&list=LLYVFX5IhBGQAy7OWwwbK_yQ

Kids just mad he can't take a decent rip without coughing

How does being high feel like?

Lol, better than being sober, that's why we do it

I smoked for the first time a few weeks ago and I felt nothing except a little sick. is this normal? also are edibles a better method to get high?

Probably shitty ditch weed from kids in high school

Edibles don't get you high, it's a completely different feeling

Learn a skill that will benefit humanity.

Like testing weed for dispensaries at 34$/hour

What's up man. I'm getting high right now. I was already high but I thought what the hell I'll just get higher

LOL what a faggot you are, benefit my dick with your mouth

aight I'll keep that in mind. making edibles from peanut butter buckeyes later

I guess i wasn’t specific. How is weed high compared to say lsd?

Degenerate child found,

BAN IMMINENT

makes sense since I got it from a co-worker who's in high school

Weed high is like Yeah and lsd is like Woah

Exactly

Edibles feel more like shrooms without the constant giggling, weed is a very relaxing substance, have a few bowls then sit back and watch your favorite tv show or play your favorite games, you can do everything while high without any major problems

This is what i felt with lemon haze (my first time):
Everything seems 5 fps
If you look at something it feels very motion tracked (look it up if u dont know what it means)
It feels like you are sitting in a very comfortable chair and your body is doing its own thing like walking and talking

Lmfao, did you get some laced weed? Motion blurs shouldn't be happening lol

What is laced. I can still feel some of the today and i smoked it like 4 days ago

>get high
>nothing to do for couple of hours

low int

Thanks man that makes perfect sense to me now. I drop acid before ever trying weed. And I always wondered why i never felt high. But i felt the “yeah”

Same as it never was same as it never was same as it never was same as it never was same as it never was same as it never was

op here what song is this I feel like I know it

Laced with fentanyl probably

Oh fuck... nothing can happen anymore right? I mean the high is almost over

You should be good, I would trust whoever you got it from, find a new supply, make sure when you grind it there's no little white flakes/specs

Wouldn't trust*

Even if it what laced it still felt good. Too good. I felt like i was entering a new dimension. It probably sounds really dumb but i couldnt enter it completely :/

I've also found a lot of dispensaries use harmful pesticides on their crops and that can cause a lot of weird side effects

Lol with good weed, you can some a feel like you can't open your eyes because it feels too good when they're closed

I believe that dude. There is also a weed type called LSD if im right. I would like to try that one time. Its legal here