Data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention shows that heroin overdose deaths tripled between 2010 and...

>Data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention shows that heroin overdose deaths tripled between 2010 and 2013, and according to aNew York Times analysis of the CDC numbers, that means that the death rate for white adults aged 25 to 34 has actually increased. The thing is, no one has figured out why yet, according to VICE News.

>“The rising death rates for those young white adults, ages 25 to 34, make them the first generation since the Vietnam War years of the mid-1960s to experience higher death rates in early adulthood than the generation that preceded it,” the Times reported.

>The New York paper’s analysis of more than 60 million death certificates from 1990 to 2014 found “death rates for non-Hispanic whites either rising or flattening for all the adult age groups under 65—a trend that was particularly pronounced in women—even as medical advances sharply reduce deaths from traditional killers like heart disease.”

>The driving factor for those deaths seems to be drugs. From 1999 to 2014, the overdose death rate for white adults aged 25 to 34 increased five-fold. For those in the 35 to 44 range, it tripled.

>On the other hand, for most black and Hispanic age groups, the death rates are falling.

news.vice.com/article/heroin-kills-white-people-more-than-anyone-else-and-nobody-is-sure-why

What's going on? Why are so many White people getting addicted to Heroin?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/the-daily-traditionalist-jewish-drug-peddlers-in-modern-medicine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

did you know that fpbp

Can you post the original comic for the cringe?

>Why are so many White people getting addicted to Heroin?

Because whites don't take drug use seriously anymore. Shit's obvious m8.

This is the generation that grew up making fun of DARE

Jokes on them I guess

lolbertarians believe legaling heroin will prevent this, laughable.

>The thing is, no one has figured out why yet, according to VICE News.
I fucking wonder.

The good news is, it's mostly leftists that are dying.

Disenfranchisement from a society that reviles whites and has effectively caused spiritual death with regards to our religion and culture.

Are you actually this stupid or this this bait because God damn if you believe what you just said, then you should commit suicide

They thought all drugs were like pot.

>Why are so many White people getting addicted to Heroin?

Because republicans r dumb they want to ban drugs XD

Pot smoker detected

Chill out degenerate, I'm not talking about your gay little pacifier problem.

Are you people legitimately this stupid?

They get hammered into their brains since kindergarten that drugs are bad

They have people come to their schools like ten times to talk about it

to be quite honest i don't know how you can stand to be sober if you're white and in this age range. not necessarily heroin; just something to take the edge off. it's absolute hell being of the 89' generation.

I don't smoke pot you stupid non white

When I went to school all the faggots in my class just laughed about it after.

But he's not wrong. Black people grew up witnessing firsthand the destructive power of crack. Meanwhile, White kids mostly grew up watching melodramatic after-school specials about drugs.

>stupid non white

I'm white though.

Don't turn into a nigger who's incapable of self-criticism. White people have problems too.

Yeah, exactly, these white kids got TOLD about how bad drugs were, but they didn't see it with their own eyes so they didn't really understand. So as a result they tried being edgy contrarians and ended up getting hooked on dope.

Leave it to the dumbass to think that teenagers don't try to act cool

>"Oh they laughed that means they're going to do heroine"
That's what you sound like

Because there isn't a strong sense of community and culture that uplifts white people in the USA. Culture today is essentially anti white with the focus on bringing whites down so every racial group will be """"""equal"""""

>What's going on? Why are so many White people getting addicted to Heroin?

You can google this yourself but I'll give you the cliff notes version:

>big pharma pushes sales in collusion with doctors to prescribe artificial opiates (Oxycontin & similar drugs)
>literally millions of Americans become addicted to artificial heroin
>global instability allows heroin farming and distribution to increase
>US tightens control on opiods
>price of illegal heroin actually gets lower than artificial heroin on the illegal drug market
>explosion of heroin use for people who got hooked on heroin by their doctors

It's an absolute shitshow of greed and incompetence.

The vast majority of Whites who do drugs do them because they're depressed and/or poor.

They don't do it becuase "why not try heroine XD"

I happen to know a lot of them did meth at my high school. As well as coke and ecstasy.

No heroin from what I know. Obviously the anti drug stuff didn't stick.

Right, but why do they choose to do heroin and not some other outlet? I'm sure that Asian kids get depressed too, but they don't seem to be getting hooked on dope as much as the White kids.

DO I NEED TO EXPLAIN THIS LIKE IM TALKING TO A FIFTH GRADER?

They have people come out who have to use a machine to talk. Who have a hole in their throat. They have people come out that are disfigured as hell.

How's it feel being this dumb?

>to be quite honest i don't know how you can stand to be sober if you're white and in this age range.

It's not just Whites, I don't think anyone's happy with how things are.

Come to México tired white man.

Stay in well developed areas and your "Gringo" Status makes you a default 8/10, make it aryan and you are 10/10.

Just stay in well-developed areas and your head should stay on your shoulders.

If you are a nigger dont even try, we fucking hate niggers here.

Are there large demographics of extremely poor Asians in america?

The answer is no. Do you really not get what's going on? Am I talking to a 17 year old?Anecdotal

>blacks
>learning from past mistakes
top kek. If that were true, then all the niggers born with absent fathers wouldn't leave their kids too.

So why do they still end up hooked on drugs? Maybe seeing a crippled guy talk about how shitty drugs are for a couple of hours isn't quite the same as losing family and friends to drugs, and growing up in a drug-ravaged neighborhood.

Why do you keep making this "experience" excuse

If that was the case you wouldn't see generation after generation of poor drug abusers

I truly am speaking to an imbecile

I just think your explanation is simplistic.

>"oh, it's just poverty."
>"It's just depression."

This is like when people say black crime is just because of poverty. If it were just poverty then you would see more black heroin addicts and fewer White heroin addicts.

Steve Sailer pointed out almost immediately that the age group tracks with the first generations that would have seen normalized drug use in school.

it's the combination of a bad economy and living within a culture hostile to your race. white identity is in crisis. white cultural and religious institutions have been mercilessly dismantled and white people are suffering death of culture.

that is why white people are doing heroin.

Replace video games with "drugs" and you know whats up

If you weren't such an idiot you wouldn't think I think it's that simple. Who would think that?

No, it's not just the poverty that causes it. Let's think here, what do most people in poverty have in common?

That's right! Low IQ. And do you know what low IQ makes you more likely to do? The answer is abuse drugs!

That explains why White people feel unhappy. It doesn't explain why they are choosing Heroin specifically as their escape.

Go to bed Bill

>cheap
>easily accessible
>from what I've heard it's a drug that makes your life great (for a while at least)

Why is this so hard to understand?

>It doesn't explain why they are choosing Heroin specifically as their escape.

haven't you ever seen trainspotting?

Gang violence and niggerism kills niggers more than anybody else

AND NOBODY IS SURE WHY.

>What's going on? Why are so many White people getting addicted to Heroin?

because niggers from southern states literally go north to sell their drugs

in maine, every nigger we catch selling is from NY or NJ and has like 5 white fuckups around him

they are collectively abusing the lower classes up here, fags in the lower states let these nogs out on parole then they skip town and sell up here

Thanks for admitting your stupidity. Now fuck off

Except the problem is disproportionately affecting Whites. If it were just low IQ that caused people to become addicted to Heroin, then I don't think Whites would be the ones suffering from the highest increase in addiction, and yet the increase in opiate addiction in the past decade was disproportionately among Whites. IQ and poverty don't explain why Whites are the ones being affected, unless you're insinuating that Whites are poorer and dumber than everyone else.

also the "opiate addiction" crisis is because doctors are over-prescribing hard painkillers for mundane shit which are pathetically easy to abuse and get refills for

dailystormer.com/the-daily-traditionalist-jewish-drug-peddlers-in-modern-medicine/

>because niggers from southern states literally go north to sell their drugs

Really? It couldn't possibly be the 55million spics in this country? It couldn't be the spics flooding into everywhere and now outnumber blacks?

Fuck off beaner scum

Heroin isn't the only escape. You also have increased rates of people just sitting around playing video games, or shitposting on finnish woodcarving forums.

But why heroin over other drugs? That's quite simple. Opioids are incredibly over-prescribed. People are prescribed them, they end up becoming addicted, they build up a tolerance an end up requiring stronger opioids, and heroine is both potent and dirt cheap. People don't just wake up one day and decide to start shooting up heroine. It's a slow progression that often stems from once-legitimate causes.

Last I heard, whatever organization is soon putting out new guidelines on how to properly prescribe painkillers. I can tell you from personal experience as a pharmacist that they're extremely over-prescribed. You have a fucking stubbed toe and they'll give you vicodin for that shit.

OP asked why it's affecting whites, I'm telling you

in the northeast it's ALL niggers dealing to welfare sucking whites

You're right. I didn't realize I'd have to spoon feed you on this obviously complex topic.

How slow are you?

Whites are having this problem for many reasons which if you'd paid attention to this thread you would have seen.

And don't pretend blacks and Hispanics aren't having problems of their own

Stop being such a pussy

The reason people are getting addicted to heroin is because they are addicted to pain pills and since doctors are now pressured to cut them off, is that heroin is pretty much the same thing so they start doing that.

>ctrl+f
>mexicans
>no results

How fucking dumb are all you people

Leave him alone you dumbass

My brother died of an OD. I guess this makes sense.

My brother died a few years back from an accidental overdose of opiates when he was dealing with staff infection. I can't believe people purposefully fuck around with that stuff.

someone post these comics

>Leave him alone

are you real

>We all let this nigga down

b-bro hug ;_;

>why
Jee idk senpai it's almost like kikes add running America and the West to its doom same as they did this other place not so long ago.

What was it's name hmm

Oh yea. The fucking Weimar Republic.

Really makes you think tbqtfhlgbtqxzvg senpai

They should be getting rid of the jews instead of doing herion.

>Doctors prescribe opiate derivatives
>to people with insurance (white people)
>then stop the prescription
>insured people still want their opiates
>upgrade to heroin

If you dont beleive this, you have too much faith in humanity

salt lake city, utah is having a BAD heroin problem.

i work in a warehouse. there's temp workers shooting up in the bathrooms, then passing out. i have to call 911, which immediately wakes them up and freaks them out.

pretty funny, actually. i enjoy doing it.

This is the least correct post in this thread. Everyone can ignore this post and any additional posts by this particular user.

My god calm down you cunt

They were told that all drugs are bad, and now with the whole legalize pot movement they're being told that some drugs aren't bad, so the other ones can't be that bad either can they?