Question to footfags, if you could make any new laws that would cater to your fetish, what would they be?

question to footfags, if you could make any new laws that would cater to your fetish, what would they be?

2 laws
1 mandatory regular foot checks with free full foot care in spa.
2 Ballet is forbiden (fucked up feets)

The good

fucking how many times have you made this thread with slight variations?
the most annoying and frequent ones were with school girls and feet.

i bet those smell so good haha

the shoes or the feet?
what laws would you make?

both

i would make a law where socks are banned. all cute girls must wear shoes without socks

you have to apply to wear open toe or sandals. If you’re approved you’re good to go

That fucked up Chinese foot molding thing would be punishable by death

bump

my ex gf would have to let me jack off onto her dirty ass tennis shoes and then lick them clean whenever i want

Can any of you foot fags explain what the appeal of feet is?

Only girls with nice feet can wear open toed shoes. No exceptions unless it has to do with health. No men can wear open toed shoes. $1,000 fine for wearing them with ugly feet. The fine doubles each time.

And taking pictures and videos of feet in public has 0 stigma.

moist shoes?

Females from the ages of 15 to 50 must not wear any footwear that extends above the ankle (anything longer than no-show socks) or article of clothing that extends below the middle of the shins.
Breaches of these rules results in punishment by having all of their shoes and socks publicly burned, and the offender must remain completely barefoot for a period of 12 months.

what about guys who want to sniff her feet?

1. they are shy deep inside. They cannot easily access primary sexual regions.
hence they go from breasts/butts/vaginas
which are often sealed from viewer
to other "intimate" places, which are also rarely seen. Feet are rarely seen.

that's it.
It's the unknown.

other sex-appealing things like legs, shoudlers, neck are simply exposed. No mystery.

2. Feet, much like with animals (dogs, ferrets, bears.. all use feet to mark their habitat), contain some personal scent (I am not talking stinky feet from simply being filthy, I mean even clean est feet will have some pheromones on them, much like armpits and crotch).
Some people I think like that, even without realizing it.

3. and feet are full of nerves (naturaly. Since people walked bare-footed for million years). I am not a footfag, since I find this fetish disgusting, I enjoy giving and receiving foot massages to my gf.
So it iv very pleasant. So one may fixate attention to the region pleasure is given and received.

That's about what this is. Also women naturally try to put attention to their legs (muscled legs, hips show womanhood level). shoes industry alone is a sign people enjoy looking at pretty feet.
Aesthetically I think any body-part which looks very good is very attractive.

this.

>not this thread again

also checked

Autism or bot.

Sup Forums has constant stream of threads
>feet
>traps
>furries (ok, these fags simply need their own board)
>blacks v whites
>pictures you shouldnt share (tee hee, like idiots kids, wh cant put brazzers in the address bar)

Frankly I am pretty sure a lot of these threads are bot-made. It is hard to believe someone is so autistic to constantly repeat same threads day after day. Then again you never know...

bump

post stuff, stop bumping.
create out of your own mind

might write something, any requests?