This bitch died today in a motor accident in my local offroad area...

This bitch died today in a motor accident in my local offroad area, i knew her all my life and practiclly not even fucking sad, she is the meanest bitch and now she became a saint cus of her drinking alcohol and not putting on a seatbealt in a fucking buggy ride... fucking natural selection at its finest

I'd fuck the corpse.

She looks nice

stages of grief:
step 1: denial

might look nice but a fucking bitch i gotta tell you

really bro? im just laughing my arse off cus of that karma... karmas a bitch... to bitches

ayeee

where are you from?

well, if you find out... its easy, just search for a death of a 17 year old yesterdays night

... And now you're even more of a loser for posting about it.

I still want to rape her. The last guy to cum in her pussy.

well, i dont really give a fuck about death, thats what you get for fucking up with alcohol + driving + offroad

Anyone got nudes?

wish i had

you can tell she's a bitch.

about to cum to her though

nothing on her facebook page and no articles when searching her name, so link me to the article please.

Any story examples?

hold a sec, giving link

stav levi thats the facebook

no shit.

drink n drive , what did she expect

no one gives a fuck about this kik bitch

Sup Forums doesnt even let me share links, says its spam or some sort, tried to remove the http but didnt work

snip into a pic and stop making excuses you fucking dunce.

Would still fuck her cold dead corpse

didnt thought that myself

kill all bitchessss

i dont speak fucking jewish

translate it you fucking dyke

Fellow kike here man, glad to see another fucker awake this late.
Any stories or pics of her?

It's sad when anyone at that age dies, even if they were a cunt.

People change. If she lived longer, she would have as well, possibly into a better person. A person who'd be able to apologize to you for having been such a cunt.

No chance of that now.

you're just bitter she wasn't into you.
should've been you OP.

I had a dream that Lindsay Lohan died today. Drug overdose in hotel room and someone took a picture of her corpse. It was kinda disturbing thinking about how she no longer was in her body. Gone. Death fucking scares me.

do you identify as jewish? how do you feel about people raging against jews/israel/lizardpeople on these boards? just curious

Nice work, OP. It shits me no end that whenever anyone dies, they suddenly become the greatest, kindest person who ever lived. Good to see you telling it like it is.

I welcome this