SOROS B T F O

>In order to demonstrate his political distance from Hungarian-born billionaire George Soros, Hungary’s Prime Minister Viktor Orbán is ready to repay the scholarship that he received from Sorosʼs foundation in 1989, Cabinet Chief János Lázár said today.

>Orbán advocates keeping refugees and asylum seekers out of Hungary and Europe. He has said it is essential to keep Muslims from “diluting” Europeʼs Christian population and that keeping refugees out of this country is necessary to protect Hungariansʼ “wives and daughters”.

>Lázár said that, just because officials once received funding from Soros does not mean they are beholden to the philanthropist. “It is a big problem if György Soros believes that scholarships provided by him should go hand in hand with promoting his views, without criticizing them,” Lázár told the press conference.

bbj.hu/politics/lazar-orban-would-repay-scholarship-in-snub-of-soros_116700

hungarians are literally muslim tier when it comes to treating woman

implying orban isnt a russian scam artist thief fraud

How are Hungarians so based

We need the same kind of people in this country.

kek off zigenare

what the fuck is a zigenare you cunt

try pronouncing it, you retarded cigány

im not even romanian you faggot

It's you mon ami. Also stop stealing our language.

proofs

check my flag?

so arabic is french? nice fucking meme you france just admitted being an islamic country

>muslim tier
>from chad
top meme friend

ITT: Chad takes us on a ruse cruise

STEALTH RARE

thats what I heard

>the scholarship that he received from Sorosʼs foundation

TOP FUCKING KEK

This bozgor is now a Soros-funded bozgor.

you would know gypsy

implying im not black

I honestly don't know what's worse, a zigenare or mudslime from Chad

im not a muslim but most people i know are sunnis

sheeeit. Just noticed very sneaky nigger. You went and stole another country's flag

romania stole our flag

Romanian flag has been in use since the 19th century.