My baby

my love

My fave
If ya know what I mean

Classic XD. Here's one of my fave resets

expensive though

i call it "the gitgud monster"

demon of song, get back into shrine of armana

True but it's pretty solid in late game EDH . What format you usually play?

>Boros
>>>/stormfront/

You want to have fun? Fuck that, I'm here to win nerds.

gtfo, thats so rage inducing

My Dredge deck loves it

i dont really have one but i like this dragon alot

These

I always thought the nephilims were weird af. How do you feel about the myojins?

Check'd

they are weird, that's what i love about them. They are the bastard sons of magic. I think wizard wants people to forget these cards.

would be cool if the myojins had flavour text

Check'd back

Wire tap and Armageddon with some mana elves and kavu titan's.

It was no fun, everybody spent their turns taping everything they had, while the wire tapper killed whoever they wanted.

Fun game that MTG..

Either this, Coffin Queen or..

... this. Works wonders in my Ayli cleric tribal

MUD is fun

love this one too user, im going to try and make an all color cat deck as an experiment haha

I loves me my Spiritdancer. Pulled her in the ROE draft way back when and loved her, started playing bogles so I can play her and them umbras I got with her.

Lemme cheat this boi out and Fuck him up with some haste booties

Lol do it. You gotta put some gay shit in there though to make use of the offering. I've seen some gay Fucking zedruu decks

Yo I feel that she's good af. I like uril a little better for some mega beat down

stopped playing long ago so i don't know all these new stuff and weird 15+ to play cards.

Damn when was the last time you played friendo?

You done any unstable? That Shits fun

Omg one of the worst card ive ever seen....

wtf? You are paying 5 mana to give all your opponents phyrexian arena for free?

Phyrexian arena also happens to be one of my favorite cards. 9th edition printing of course.

Actually drafted this, and won a game with it. LoL

Taking 2 damage every turn racks up quick my dude. Especially if you have shit like howling mine and font of mythos

Is mtg still for asocial nerds? I need to find friends in my old age and considering picking it up.

How much did you have to spend on the deck?

Can't speak for everyone of course but the card shop I go to has a huge community with lots of fun, normal people to play with

Yea, my bad. I read it as each additional card they draw so it is a little better than giving a free arena.

It's still a free greed for your opponents though.

Yeah, and then you also Dictate of Kruphix and Howling Mine and Liliana's Caress and Durress and throw some wheels out and kill everyone by drawing them a bunch of cards. It's stupid and fun as fuck. Try it sometime and see how instatntly you get targeted by everyone

if you build your deck around it that attitude can give you the advantage. use their greed against them

This, one of my old magic buddies had a commander deck with nekusar at the helm and that mother fucker would dominate

There are too many cards I like, here have some of my favorites

Forgot the pic like some sort of fool

It doesn't state anywhere on the card that you don't lose for having 0 or less life, lul. Thank god for errata

oldfag here. I started play in 95. My favorite card is the one that got me into the game: Urzas Tower.

My friends and I were in middleschool at an assembly and my friends pulled out some cards and were shuffling them around and I asked "...what is this?" and I picked up Urzas Tower. The artwork on it blew me away, and I started looking at their other cards and asking them what this all meant. I was hooked.

They referred me to a comic/card shop that had premade bundle kinda stuff of used cards. I got the green deck, which was basically just like 200 ish cards and lands that you can do whatever with. I loved it, still play occasionally with friends a couple times a year.

>tldr: saw Urzas Tower at a middle school assembly in the bleachers, hooked ever since.

You got some spendy boys in there my friend. Are those part of a deck you have or do you just have them?

a mana cost is a mana cost, you cant just say it's a half

lol, silliest timmy idea ever.

This little fellow.
To be fired with spellshapers.

i have no clue about mtg but that seems like the dumbest card mechanic design for a card game to have lol

But it is half friend

the snapcaster, timetwister, one of the jaces a fow the nip craedle and berserk are from my tasigur edh, the goblin guides are holdovers from zendikar standard I used to run the other fow's and jace in legacy but ive switched to play smallpox in legacy which doesnt actually run any of them so now they mostly sit around

That's cause it's a meme card , it's not actually good in the slightest

Are you stupid?

>pox
>bad
i dont think you actually understand very much about this game

>with lots of fun, normal people to play with

Ehhh, I was hoping to find neckbeards with ponytails, I'm not cool enough to be with normal people.

Nothing like good old tron lands. They're especially good in any deck with eldrazi

>his or her
>his or her
>he or she
>he or she

Jesus christ.

Lol I guess it's good in some cases but I wouldn't ever use it for any reason besides Fucking with people

Same, those urza lands caught my attention in middleschool

Like I said I can't speak for everyone. Im sure you could find exactly who you're looking for in the nearest mother's basement

Not that guy, I'm the og replier but there's still plenty of dorks and neckbeards that play

hi other me!

yeah, I need to make a kitchen table deck with this, it looks like so much fun. I really should and there's no reason I haven't. If anything, for nostalgia!

That's good to know. Any places I should start? Like Games Workshops and such?

and my favorite lands

Do it my man! No reason not to

You can always look up card shops or board game stores in your area, that's always a good place to start. Also comic book stores can be good too for asking around

Oh yeah the old mirage lands have that comfy old feel to it. I really like the zendikar full arts though. Also the new unstable full arts are real nice

My baby

yeah man, your best bet I would say to start is to go to a local gaming/card/comic store and just ask whoever is working there where and when people play? there's always just random people around looking to play and there's usually tables set up for it.

I'm going to :)

My Deck. No CE/IE/Proxy.

oh wow, I just looked up the unstable lands. love it, thanks!

I haven't looked at anything from this set yet, this is amazing. I'm so glad they're doing another unglued set, lol. thanks!

this card is hilarious in edh, especially if you play a token deck

>local

I have to go towards the centre of the city or towards the outskirts. What do you think?

Seriously needs trample. I get how stupidly broken that would be, but let's be realistic here.

wow man, that's awesome. I wish I would have bought the old power cards when I had the chance when they were reasonable instead of a guitar and paintball gun, lol.

I think the most expensive thing I have is just out of chance, I used to rock a red / blue deck and bought volcanic islands, one of them happened to be an unlimited.

How much is your deck worth?

holy shit my guy

One of my all time faves. Just sucks that it's not all that great in Modern, without having access to the artifact land cycle.

You wonderful, filthy wizard

surprisingly good commander for such an early card

why not both?

go check out one area the one week, then the other. get a feel for the different shops and the people that are there.

I love this card

Bloody Gorgeous mate :D
Those are my only beta Duals (plus I have 2 Bayous).
Completing my set with unlimiteds.
I also have these (FBB German)

he's my commander :)

about $1300 back in the day. still missing a city of traitors

tappedout.net/mtg-decks/19-08-14-muddy/

thats so cool :)

lol, now I've got that itch again...