/NBA/ general - HARD IN THE PAINT edition

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/a06ze
youtube.com/watch?v=FHkMT1Vxi5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NICE MOVES, PUPPER

reminder that a team of westbrooks they wouldn't even score because they'd all keep passing the ball to each other trying to statpad assists

>they wouldn't even score because they'd all keep passing the ball to each other trying to stapad assists

>"people" not realizing Westgod is setting the Rocklets up for a historic comeback

5D chess

LeBron is the greatest ever

Westgod can't even set up his own teammates

>they wouldn't even score because they'd all keep passing the ball to each other trying to stapad assists lmao

>they wouldn't even score because they'd all keep passing the ball to each other trying to stapad assists

Westbrook is a fucking idiot. He is literally the opposite of 5D chess. Loved by redditors because of the stats without any understanding of the subtleties of how basketball works.

5D chess is LeBron.

>mfw rockets fans on suicide watch
>mfw westbrook singlehandedly wins the next 4 games
>mfw when he gets the MVP trophy and only thanks God
>mfw his son will be the first player to average a double triple double
>mfw nobody in 50 years will remember harden

lebron is playing 3-4 chess
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Go to Miami to win championships even though you'll be hated
>Let the Cavs accumulate high draft picks and build a decent team
>Go back to the Cavs and break the Cleveland curse and become beloved by everyone and challenge Jordan's GOAT status

Actual 5D chess.

>More
Bleacher Report/@NBA_Math legend @danfavale is predicting Andre Roberson to get a 4year, $88m deal this summer:

who????

>challenge Jordan's GOAT status
>3-4

Ahahahhahahahahhahahahabab

Thunder literally spending 300 million on three scrubs in Adams oladipo and ro berson

OKC's best player desu

Who the fuck are they trading to make this happen?

So what, no free agency movements? Presti, what are you doing?

lol what? Reddit hates Westbrook.

Seems like every 2-3 days a smart dumb nigga makes a lengthy 10,000 word thread about how he's statpadding, is a selfish bum, and how his fashion triggers them.

Rondo is trying to trip players from the bench lmao

streamable.com/a06ze

>thomas from 3... couldn't hit

>$88m for a 3 and D guy who shoots 30%

wtf

Are you ready for the biggest refball in NBA since the Bucks/Sixers from 2001? It's happening tonight, just watch the refs doing their best to prolong the series so their golden boy le trippel dobbel guy doesn't get swept by the Rockets. The nosehooks from NBA won't allow their le MVP go down 3-0.

Lakers pls no

I love how you rocketfags are so shook that you're already making excuses before the game

Real answer? Reddit and Sup Forums have been in a cultural war for long enough now that both websites pulled each other to a middle ground where it's impossible to be simultaneously contrarian to each other but not wrong anymore.

Basically both of us are right. Westchuck is a statpadder.

reminder that the thunder are winning this bitch in 6

Westbrook is MVP, you cannot deny this fact. Sonic got Harden shook

what do nba teammates talk about when they're hanging out or eating out?

I am the most BTFO trip on Sup Forums. That was the most soul crushing loss I have ever witnessed as a Pacers fan. Poor coaching, coupled with the most blatant refball I have ever seen let the Cavs memechuck their way back into the game.

>not playing Lance in the final 5~ minutes
>Paul chucking shit shots and not looking for teammates

Paul wants to win, as long as its him who is getting the credit/glory for winning. He is a fucking cancer, trade this faggot asap. Also is it even a question that the NBA is rigged these days? Shit is pretty obvious desu

I literally want to kill myself

>coupled with the most blatant refball I have ever seen let the Cavs memechuck their way back into the game.

Dont come back

any one else actually go to see games? ive been to Stoples Centre, they have some of the beast pizza there, no greece, no faek cheese...brtually honest, it's the best experience one could have at a nba basektball game...ppl talk about the warriors being light years ahead in actuality its the clippers who are at the forefront of the 21th century leaders in food and enter taintment....

Dont come back

>leaders in food

im not giving a single penny to these kikes and niggers

this

>$15 hotdogs

You do realize only 4 teams are good enough to win the championship right? So what Lebron goes off against the Pacers , they are ass.

>4

more like two teams

stop posting this fucking picture you faggot

What do I do

Tell Westbrick how to share.

trip over westshit

is /nba/ ever right? the celtics are looking like final contenders.

Fucking bulls ruined the sweep

You should shank these two idiots in their sleep.

tell westbrook you believe in him

only thing hes shanking is westbrooks dick with his mouth lmao gargle gargle bet hes the guy constantly defending westshit 24/7 in these threads

>Rondo has to break his thumb for the leltics to look like a real team

Rondo is a scrub, his irrelevant ass doesn't matter anymore. He hasn't mattered in 5 years. We are dominating now that we are over IT's tragic loss. Expect a 4-2 sweep.

rondo is severely missed, bullcucks better hope he comes back soon.

You better hope

Rondo averaged a near triple double in games 1 and 2 and sonned IT on defense

rondo raped thomas tho, and what kind of goofball gets over losing a sibling in less than a week.

shut yo dumbass up nigga

Get a shot much OC as you can from this user.
I got this amazing Spurs OC mad for me!

Russel who?

When the Thunder win tonight, I expect each and every one of you Harden cockroaches to apologize

is jeremy lin good? What was linsanity ?

>When the Thunder win tonight

he's ok but carmelo got his panties in a bunch about being overshadowed by a meme asian pg

He is still in the league because hes Asian. A black or white player of similar skill and arrogance would be out of the league already see Jimmer

westbrook is already disappointed and will lose this match

le Harvard man who cant finish at the rim and is always hurt

Last few posts is how you know /nba/ doesn't watch games

>black """music"""

Why is Sprite committing company suicide by putting this garbage in their ads

As Kendrick once said, blacks that act white, whites that do the dab

Yachty is the black that act white, he's embarrassment to black men

my raptors will win tomorrow because the dinostygan activates whenever casey's job is on the line

90% groupies, 9% money, 1% basketball.

Future is /nba/ approved right?

youtube.com/watch?v=FHkMT1Vxi5I

>westrook doesn't chuck
>Thunder get a big lead
What a shocker

So is Townes Van Zandt

>went to the gym to gets some shots up
>group of white boys and asians on two separate courts blasting music
>nothing but lil uzi, lil yachty, migos mumble rap and dabbing mid game
>they all sucked shit
>looked as if they only played so they can post it on facebook to show how black they can be

Seriously, please stop this if any of you cunts do this. I was so close to throwing my foam roller at them

They're just having fun

literally who

They can have fun all they want, but please spare the rest of us from that shitty music.

>Rajon Rondo says doctors have told him he will be out for "a couple of weeks

>They can have fun all they want, but please spare the rest of us from that shitty music.

RIP bulce

Hi white boi whip circler

Kek I had that coming. The least they could do is play some Goldlink - he features the most in my workout playlist

why do white ppl have no culture?

They have culture, its just not secular enough

>not using smart playlists

Because they steal shit from everybody else. 10-15 years from now they will swear that they invented hiphop

> reddit cockshit and westbrook haters silent

LOLOLOL

> LE breakfast defector man playing like shit and spam turning the ball over....CRICKETS

White ppl culture is Walmart and McDonald's lmao

>eminem is the best rapper all time

Westbrook hasnt done anything in this game

>reddit cockshit and westbrook haters

and le doorstop peepee man didn't either lololol. The first \3 quarters he had 25 points and eightteen of them were from fucking free throws lololol.

He's playing like shit rn, westbrook has a bunch of assist without the abysmal harden fg%

Just pointing out the blatant hypocrisy here, i want reddit to GO

Post more stolen images

>not Zac Efron

interesting pattern

They're pirated not stolen

Harden is shooting 66%

Why are you racist against your own kind

>cucks

FACT:
everyone has been cucked at some point in their life

t.big dick black guy

>black man from a black country spamming the n***** word

kek

I bet the manlets are talking so much shit right now fucking celcucks are such pussys

activate beverley