Motivate me to ask her out Sup Forums

motivate me to ask her out Sup Forums

pic unrelated

you can do it! believe in yourself

What's stopping you, you faggot?

If you ask her out and she says no you’re in the same spot you are now which is alone and a faggot. GL.

Also to ask permission is to seek denial.

“Would you like to go out sometime?”

vs

“”We should hang out some time!”

GL Op

You'll feel like a beta cuck if you decline it.

She'll say no and laugh at you. Oh god it'll be hilarious! And of course awkward for you, you'll feel depressed and everything is gonna be shit. Imagine how you're standing infront of her asking her out and she's giving you the "oh no please not" look. She'll think "oh god never" and you're gonna be stuttering.

You're welcome

"you should watch me jerk off"

this actually helps because this is the worst situation you could imagine and yet it's impossible (I've known her for a total of 9 years in two different schools, she's been in the same class as me for 3 years and while we're not close friends by any stretch of imagination I recently started talking with her more often, she's kind, intelligent and fun to be around)

Then do it. What are you looking for here? Why are you standing infront of your pc right now? No one is going to endow you with a girl, you gotta do this yourself. This is your life, seeking for something motivational on the internet.

Don't you think you reached a point where you need a change?

no I have a plan on when to ask and where to go but I worry that I'll just pussy out at the last moment

the upcoming friday to be exact, last day of school before christmas break

you will die one day OP

If you do and fail then you'll learn
If you don't at all then you never will

Don't be like this. It's wrong. You should be more impulsive and offhand, don't plan it. Act like it'd be fun. Why are you exactly asking her out? Aren't there other girls you could also ask out?

I have no idea how old you are OP, but look:

when I was in high school there was a girl I thought about asking out every day and never did. I was scared of her saying no or laughing at me or whatever stupid thing kept me from asking her out. I'm 41 and I still regret it.

Ask her out OP, otherwise you'll spend the rest of your life wishing you had.

It's not like I have everything planned out, by "I have a plan" I mean I know where to go and when to ask, that is all

dont bother. if she says no she destroys you now. if she says yes she'll destroy you later.

>incels

Man the fuck up. That being said, you asking for dating advice in this cesspit proves that your life is shit enough that you need the motivation anyway.

it's late and I have literally nothing to do so I thought "hey why not see what For Chan thinks about this to try to ease the stress a little"

I wouldn't have asked on leddit but there is no sense of identity here so it's almost like a therapy session except that instead of a therapist you have autists

the worst she can say is no

Then do it. You're either a pussy, a moron, without any balls, who is a small ugly fuck without any self confidence. Or someone who is just great and awesome. You decide

Uuuuuh, never plan on doing it in the last possible day, something happens and you turn a good situation in something awkward

Also you should ask her out for today or tomorrow, never plan anything over 48 hours, you don't know what'll happen

Just be careful, i was sure of somethings but they weren't close to the truth and i made a fool of myself

What's the worst she could do, say no? If that happens just have all her FB and IG pictures saved and post them in fb fap threads hoping people save them and fap to her.

sounds like there's a story behind that

I'm not giving you jailbait faggot

This strategy only works if you are well aware of how your tone of voice affects people's image of you. Def use this approach tho don't ask, tell her you'll hang out.

NV didn't know she wasn't legal yet

Thing is it doesn't really translate well to my language, I can handle it though

I can do it
I'll make an update thread in a week

Ask her friend out to make her jelous.