Seeing a drugged out acquaintance tonight. She's agreed to let me do whatever I want sexually if I pay for her score...

Seeing a drugged out acquaintance tonight. She's agreed to let me do whatever I want sexually if I pay for her score. Any tips? She's already said anal is out but pretty much whatever else is ok. Pretty stoked.

Pic related, not her.

Handcuffs, then anal, then post pictures, then profit.

don't wear a rubber and share needles.

I don't really want anal. But pics and video she's agreed to. I'll probably post tomorrow.

I don't want the drugs (and she wouldn't wanna share). And I'm considering bareback. I've know her for years, she can't get pregnant and is probably clean.

>probably clean
yeah your right, i mean that's the first thing i think of when i see track marks on a person.

>she can't get pregnant

famous last words

definitely bareback and cum inside. take some pics of her (face) while she''s out tbh

Well, idk about a baby but if she would sell herself to you she would probably sell herself to her dealer. Up to you

I might take the chance. She's had the cash to pay until just lately. Hasnt hit crack whore phase yet.

Tubes tied, so pretty safe.

She's just about to lose her job and soon thereafter who knows. She was on H in college, got off, and just recently started again.

Passed out pics are already part of the plan :)

>considering bareback

are you insane?
it's easily the worst risk-reward relation you could commit to.

lifelong illness and/or a child with a drug addict vs having a little more fun

also, you should exploit her big time. let her serve you multiple time befor she gets anything. make it a regular thing, make her dependent.

don't bring your wallet. only the money agreed upon or even less.

What state are you in OP?

post a pic of what she looks like? body? anything?

Texas.

A sad one if he's banging junkies.

a state of serious delusion.

if you posted those i'd have something to look forward to
damn, tubes tied at how old?

I was looking for some that aren't easily reversible and come up nil. I'm not about to get doxxed. The pics from tonight will be all unique though.

my sides, i love you Sup Forumsros.

She was 28 I believe. Currently 34. I remember when she had it done, it was doctor recommended for some potential issues later, and I remember one of our coworkers at the time thinking she was throwing away her feminiinnty.

eta on the happening?

I'm going over about 8 PM.

damn 34 and a junkie... i'm guessing she followed the same path as a lot of white people in the US and got prescribed pain meds and went to heroin when she ran out?

Anal.

>I don't really want anal.

What are you, some kind of faggot?

>anal is out
Not worth it. Move on.

A druggie whore who preserves her sphincter? Your risk to reward ratio is skewed user.

Pretty much this. Had already had propensity when younger, started with oxy I believe last summer.

Piss in her mouth and spit on her face before you fuck her. Give her s few slaps to remind her what a useless piece of shit she's become.

Shoving my cock into a shitty asshole when a warm soft moist cunt is right there and she has a willing throat? Never had much use for anal, no.

we'll see who the faggot is when you're cumming on my face you fucking homo!

She already won't let him ram her shitter, she's not gonna let him do any of that either.

He's gonna pay for her drugs and get a sad hand job if he's lucky. Probably won't get shit.

Have her lick your asshole if you're into that.

Fuck her face.

Choke her during sex.

>Never had much use for anal, no

Confirmed for homo.

How does she know that you won if you don't drill her in the pooper?

fuck her ass man

touche

pay with monopoly money when she is all drugged up and fuck her how you want. if she has a problem throw more monopoly money till she is happy again

>pay with monopoly money

It's sad that you think any of that is extreme.

Pretty sure OP has to pay for the score BEFORE she's drugged up, shitheel. If she had the money or the drugs she wouldn't be whoring herself out for the score. That's how this works.

Get her to spread ass and post pics or needle in yo dick

fucking this

spit in face (phlegm)

pull hair

insult her ugly tits and face

don’t permit her to suck your cock - only suck ball sack and asshole

Dumb junior high school faggot

Depends how hard you go.

Uh, sure kid. Actually though I'd like it to feel good and to have a good time.

Life comes down to a few moments. this is one of them. Think about wrapping before you stick your dick in a drug fiend who is prostituting herself to you for a score, this likely isn't the first time she's done this, your putting a lot of faith in her not sharing needles or being infected.

Tie her up and make her cum repeatedly with a vibrator

>Uh, sure kid

you fucking came here for advice on fucking a junky and spit in that anons face for suggesting something? we all knew you were pathetic from the start but don't try acting like an uppity cunt.

Why are there apples on the floor?

because its obviously an arts shoot. Its got wannabe artist written all over it.

Dallas buyers club bud.

she got instagram or social media at all?

post it , so we can familiarize ourselves with her before you show us her face getting fucked.

>whatever I want sexually
>anal is out

Practically anything but a vanilla bang will be out the question if she's already putting rules on it. Not worth it.

>Lets people fuck her for drugs
>Probably clean

>have her come over.
>slap her silly
>put a collar on her
>make her walk around on all 4
>eat from a dog bowl
>then strip her naked and finger fuck her while she laps water
>bite her neck, thighs, tits, lips
>grab her by the hair drag her to the bed
>have her choke on your cock
>tie her to bed
>start to tease tour bitch
>spank her
>make her beg for your cock
>fuck senseless while you shove her face into the pillow
>pull her hair and yank her head back when she's about to suffocate from being smothered from pillow
>repeat while you cock slides in and out of her and your free hand is squeezing her tits.
>cum. In doggy bowl
>get her to crawl to bowl and lick

Ever wanted to kill a prostitute before? Now's the time to kill a smack whore for fun

Make her give you a rimjob. Also throatfuck her. What about her gargling and drinking piss too? Then send dump to anonamouseface@gmail plz

yeah rimjobs are great.... used to date this asian chick who was always down for it.... as for pissing i have never done that, but that sounds nice.

>Texas
1) Dallas?
2) can I get seconds?

Face fuck cum on her mouth then fuck her with a tumb up her ass

>probably clean

>Hey user I know you got guaranteed pussy but how bout you just fuck that up

Wait till she has used her drugs up to fuck her then tell her you will buy more if she's does anal. In like flint.

bump

live stream it on twitch.

Beer bottle up her snatch.
Then photos of the gape afterwards.