Why can't you use VPN's on Sup Forums?

Why can't you use VPN's on Sup Forums?

I do.

same reason you can't use TOR:
because edglords post CP.

Banned, idiot.

cp

you're lucky.
your provider just hasn't been blocked yet.

Because people would abuse bans, you retard.

Because Big Brother is watching you...

just use incognito mode.

You ruined the banana u faggot!

You are either really a fucking noob or really underaged. Here is a thing, vpn is allowed on every website there is out there. No website can deny vpn connection. Your isp has its own vpn on whenever you are connected to their service. What website includind Sup Forums rejecting to accept is the add on vpn that doesn't come from your isp provider. That's pretty much it. Also, please don't confuse proxies with vpn.

That shit stopped being funny years ago, kys.

No, YOU failed the Nana! You are unworthy of it's potassium!!1!

lol wat

does incognito block your isp from seing what sites u visit?

it doesnt work if the website blacklists ip addresses of known vpn providers ya fucken ding-a-ling

no.
period.
anyone who tells you otherwise is an idiot.

your trolling is weak

He's correct.
"Incognito" mode simply prevents things like Google's (and other website's) tracking for targeted advertising and such.
He's also correct about this:
You're an idiot.

Your phone refreshes IP every time you reconnect... bans are the easiest shit to get around.

Lol it doesn’t even do that. You’re an idiot.

Stop trying

What these two said - I use a VPN, but can't post unless I switch it off.

Always here to ruin the fun.

Yes because incognito is actually a tiny little VPN built right into your browser.
It totally protects you from all types of snooping by ISP's & all law enforcement & government agencies.
It is foolproof & uncrackable.

So go ahead & use it alone to download all the CP & ISIS content you want.
You will be perfectly protected.

no, no it didn't.

normie get out reeeeeeeeeee

You can

Because for the most part autistic faggots used it to spam CP. You probably can with an actual paid VPN but if you're looking for a free VPN it's the same reason that a lot of cell-phone 3G/LTE addresses are banned, dumb faggots using it as quick ban evasion/illegal content.

My paid vpn, Torguard, is banned.

congrats, some retard used a stolen credit card to post CP and ban evade under that company.
Now you know why the majority of VPNs are banned.