I HATE Indians

I HATE Indians

why?

too many of them in my country

dot or feather?

dot

Me too, WHY WONT THEY JUST DIE ALREADY

There's a lot of Indians in my area and strange thing I noticed is the actual immigrants are friendly but the first generations are hostile and rude

we don't suffer fools

where do you live?

Happy birthday rakesh

thank you, come again

t. indian from india & now US citizen, hoping to make this the land Columbus set sail to find!

that seems to happen with everyone really, they turn into cunts.
I wonder why...

Apu pls

Question for your smelly poo-in-loo ass, is mexico attractive for your subhuman race? Ive met an indian who was selling wooden sculptures annd he said he comes every summer because mombay gets unhabitable and he also said he stayed with his cousin or some shit like that. Funnily enough he spoke better english than the illegal american seniors, kek

literal savages can migrate freely to USA and i cant
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

based rakesh

only brown and black people can immigrate to USA

>savages
umm....got a phd in a stem field, with cited papers and patents sweetie?

parts of mexico are beautiful af, love me some chicana qts too. funnily enough, i know an indian who married a Mexican qt and now runs a restaurant

>even acknowledging them as an equal, as human beings
dis fucking gusting

he was probably a oxaco man

stay jelly Sven, isn't it time to prep your bull, Obongo?

im a fucking chemist singh fuck you lying piece of tech support shit

>chemist

also
>thinking i am tech support
hahahahha

stay jelly lel

I fucking hate them too. Almost every single fucking shitskin in my school were pretending to be part of gangs. this didn't even happen at my school this happened around every fucking school in BC.
They are the niggers of canada

elaborate. jelly of what, amerilard? did you get a stroke again?

No, he legitimaly talked like an indian, like the stereotype and he was taller than a oaxaco

GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY

REEEEEEEEEEE

after US and Canada guess where we are headed, amigo ;)

Fuck off dickhead, indians are bros

Do you want smelly indians shitting on the street and smelly curry houses replacing delicious suadero and al pastor tacos?