youtu.be/vOhLbA-B-bE
youtube.com/watch?v=LpiFmZLICgM
youtube.com/watch?v=Cr-SqRWImmI
youtu.be/CprS7irIVCE?t=14s
youtube.com/watch?v=UGoNCvoZuYA
youtube.com/watch?v=N9XKLqGqwLA
youtube.com/watch?v=TagyGLwoBds
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that bitch from coal chamber, she's kinda ugly/hot if ya know what i mean.

Yeah I can get on board with that.

this homewrecker right here

Oh fuck yes. Yes yes yes.

I lost on this.
youtu.be/7MDWtSf_AI4

I fucking love this girl. She went on TV at 17 and corrected a BBC TV host over the pronunciation of 'Bon Iver'. And she's fit as fook.

not ever have i listened to a woman singing good and not being hot as fuck at the same time.

qt

My exgirlfriend had the voice of an angel, but her looks ended up being against her when she gained a lot of weight. She still sings incredibly nice, and could probably make it if she had been black... but not as a white singer. Then it's suddenly a nogo to be fat

didnt adele make a fucking career out of being a fattie with mediocre singing skills (her voice is okay imho, she just cant sing)

but yeah, in general being fat doesnt make your voice better

Still doesn't change the fact that my exgirlfriend could sing, they called her Ella after Ella Fitzgerald at conservatory. I guess it's also more herself not wanting to look at her own body that keeps her back

youtube.com/watch?v=3Qg3rQfeZv4

Not OP but this video has almost single-handedly convinced me that I should move to the US.
youtu.be/vOhLbA-B-bE

she lives in the same city as me

allie goertz....

youtube.com/watch?v=LpiFmZLICgM

I'm OP. I live up a hill in northern England and actually want to live in sun-soaked California. Wanna swap?

Love her smile

yes to all, and I'll a bassist to the band

who be she?

fap material here

no doubt

Marina Lambrini Diamandis
her band name is "Marina and the Diamonds"
youtube.com/watch?v=Cr-SqRWImmI

Nice contribution

yeah I 'm not a big marina fan but damn, the things I'd do to her.... hnnng

i wish she had more

this and hollywood are the vids I like her the most in

if only

Marina. Her music is fucking brilliant. Which is summat I don't say very often about solo female artists.

dreeeeeeeeeemmmmm dreeeeemmmmmmm dreeeeemmmmm sign...

I want to be her toilet slave

Who the fuck is this?

her songs are so meta that her pop delivery doesnt really do it justice.
shes one of the artists where i just hope she would write music for other people.

the opposite of regina spektor (pic related). she sucks at writing songs that make use of her performing skills.

Whom?

kacy hill
formerly a model, sucked the right cocks, now has an album out

I can't read snownigger, who, and what please?

Maria Franz - Heilung

ty dude, damn that was a nice quick response

god damn it i hate children. Fuck all you underage cunts.

Shes 10/10

Sure thing.

now that I see this, she"s not ugly, but she wouldn't be my first pick to smash, I was actually more interested in the image they were going for, but yeah thanks again

Nah I reckon she's one of those you just have to take at face value and leave any preconceptions at the door. I'm as big a musical snob as anyone but I think she's genuinely fucking brilliant.

also, now that I had the time to check some shit, genuinely nice music, reminds me of a more feminine version of Wardruna

Sexy as fuck, and London Grammar is great chill music.

also
which was what I expected from the norse cosplay image I thought they were going for

there was a time 12-15 years ago

do you see that?
do you see that instrument?
she play da harp!
how fucking cool is that?
youtu.be/CprS7irIVCE?t=14s

Grimes for sure Yolandi is tied for favorites.

Definitely one of my weird crushes.

the definition of a whit nigger, even scandicucks can't compete

youtube.com/watch?v=UGoNCvoZuYA

its not weird, user. she most definitely is both tremendously handsome and impressively talented.

Aye, I'll give you that.

Grimes. Grimes is so fucking cute and sweet. I'd treat her to some fancy restaurant, than take a long romantic walk with her, holding hands and talking about philosophy, art and dreams. Then I'd invite her to my home and ravage her hot ass for hours, and forcing my cock up her throat so she chocked on both the throbbing cock and her own rectal juice. I'd then proceed to cum on her cute innocent face. Then. as the ultimate love gift, I'd carry her in my arms to the tub and let my piss wash away the semen and last dignity from her. I'd wisper "I love you" and give her a tender smile, and cut her throat from ear to ear with a knife. Covered in her own warm blood, she'd look straight into my very soul, forgiving, understanding. A bubble from blood and saliva would burst between her lips, then she'd die. After some additional lovemaking, I'd stuff her into a bin bag. Three weeks later, some playing children will find her mutilated and desecrated body in the forest.

They will be scarred for life.

youtube.com/watch?v=N9XKLqGqwLA

didnt know Sup Forums likes pasta. isnt shitposting banned for there anyway?

I love her

Brooks?

Making up stupid songs about tv shows aint music

All these new chicks couldn't lick her latex!

She So Fine

Clairo

Best ass ever

julia cumming from sunflower bean

yes absolutely

loads of people are concerned with the length of the legs of women
but in the end what really matters is: do they end with a nice booty?

this creature

Mah nigga.jpg.
She's gorgeous.

fuck yeah

If I could have this one, I'd give up everything else in life and die early and content.

so hard

This brit

I don't have a crush on anyone that's a musician but if I had to pick it'd be a tie between these two, mostly because they're part of two bands that are among my all time/all genre top 3 favorites.

Gina Gleason who recently joined Baroness and Niini Rossi from Hexvessel

youtube.com/watch?v=TagyGLwoBds