FCC TRYING TO DESTROY NET NEUTRALITY. WHAT DO?

FCC TRYING TO DESTROY NET NEUTRALITY. WHAT DO?

nothing

meme

Why nothing?

Lol

template

This is now an Ashit thread

Why nothing?

Not much you can do at this point.
Pretty much spam your congress and senate to get them to vote against it.
Other than that, you can stop voting republican because they're the ones who's cucking all of us

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If the people came together we could create a tier1 isp which would Trump(pun intended) all other isp's

Sit back and laugh at you ameritards

You really think that one person has that much influence in this country?

get money out of politics, but its nearly impossible

do you really think that it's only one person controlling and pushing for it? Or are you just a stupid shilltard?

Not one. It would take cooperation of the majority. Which could happen.

Stop It Sup Forums go back to your home and talk with your girlfriend. :))

Btw wtf that 'title'.

Assasinate him.

Lol that could happen too

wouldn't help it

Or just kill em

Then why do these annoying fuckers keep posting this one guy's picture as if it's all about him?

But there's more than one person

it was literally his idea and it took a vote of 5 people(3 for ending and 2 for keeping net neutrality)
Had we not voted in trump and he handed out every position in office to mega corp cronies, we wouldn't have shit like net neutrality going away

sit down there and let it happen

Because he's the head of the snake. (FCC)

Yeah, "em" as in all of them
Like if we as a country REALLY wanted to change shit, we could very easily do it through force

can anyone meme this??

Now we're talkin.

Yeah. It's too bad we're collectively a bunch of cucks who'll just take the abuse

>Had we not voted in trump and he handed out every position in office to mega corp cronies, we wouldn't have shit like net neutrality going away
How do you know that? Nobody can make predictions like that.

Republishills are willing to let big corporations literally run the country into the ground in the name of profit, as long as they can "annoy libtards." It's what happens when children get into politics.

Not all. There's plenty willing to do something about it. We need to come together. There are many ways to take down isp's at every tier.

It's so much fun when they exercise their "rights"

they are more of a communist regime then they really want to believe

>let the internet run like it did for decades before Obama decided it needed regulation for some reason
Liberalism is a disease

"Libtards" love that word

you misspelled

"This is what happens when people can't think impartially"

but hey, what do I know. My country is only envied by the free world.

>children get into politics.
yes, they're called Dummycrats

Definitely. The people could come together to make a tier 1 isp. We would become an internet god collectively. We could destroy all other isp's with that amount of resources.

Swissfag?

So you're ok with ISPs charging you extra to be able to game with low ping or watch movies with high res, and blocking websites that they feel hurts their brand.

>For some reason

Someone is obviously too young to remember data throttling amd packet shaping. Can't wait for you kids to experience just how bad it used to be.

Still not what will happen. but go ahead and believe it. It's what social media memes have told you.

Capitalism

Yup aren't we all sick of throttling?

this please

It can be destroyed.

>Leaving the Internet to the free market.
>Communist.
I don't think you know what that word means. (Probably don't know a lot of other words, either.)

stop buying into the reddit memes

Stop attacking each other. This is what they want.

Hasn't happened, probably will never happen, and if it did happen and people were pissed off a competitor would step in and offer an alternative.

you seem rather defensive. it's a shame that the US is always an example of how not to be.

I don't use reddit so I'm not sure what you're referring to.

It actually deregulates things that existed long before obama was pres. They only positive is the potential for MESH networks and such. Especially as consumer level hardware becomes powerful enough in combination with a blockchain validity solution so I hope comcast and verizon are just fucking themselves. Not like they have the best and brightest or anything.

its already repealed
the internet is still here
calm your tits faggot

Yes, I'm defensive because you don't know what communism means. You seem to be butthurt for some unknown reason, since you're trying to bait everyone by talking shit about their country. Stay mad, bro.

dont pretend a dumb conservatard has any idea what any of that means

Hmmm... We've had the internet for 40 years (30 0f it almost everyone has had it). Only the last two did it operate under "net neutrality". So... did you notice the difference?

Bandaid solution. Attacking the source would be to create a tier 1 isp.

City-wide MESH would be really amazing. Would it start off like a BBS or late 90s HTML?
Mirrors of local facebook groups?

They're still throttling. My tits are perky.

Just like the selling of your browsing history it's not gonna happen. They are just reverting regulations to what they were 5 years ago.

Wow the two main option for ISPs really shows its been doing so well with no regulation. Were just drowning in market competition here. Fucking retards dont deserve the internet.

>Dumb conservatard.
>Harvard degree, Juris Doctor from University of Chicago.
topkek

Im an engineer from a top 10 school. Your little nonsense degree is garbage. Harvard takes 33% legacy students. Literally 1 in 3 at your school is trash.

butthurt, lol nay nay. I'm just enjoying you're country fall apart.

maybe next time you can call me a snowflake, libtard. you know...your usual nightly checklist

Wouldn't help, but it would send a message

pwned

>Wow, the two years of regulation really caused an explosion in market competition, as government regulation in the industry always does, amirite?

You ever stop to consider that the lack of market competition might be due to the fact that it's really fucking hard to set up billions of dollars in infrastructure for an ISP, and not from any nefarious activities on the part of existing ISP companies?

>Sup Forums: Hurr durr. Trump lololol. Trump is god. LOLOLOL. TRUMP IS GOD VOTE TRUMP MAGA MAGA MGAA.

>Now: Oh. . . . Shit. Guys. What should we do? I'm scared.

Fucking retarded Americans.

because Sup Forums are pussies and a shell of their former selves

Regardless. They have to much power over us. It's time people came together.

wow 2 years and you expect a ship of such size to immediately change course

t.14 Year old who obtains views from H3H3 and JacksFilms

i know, they're a bunch of fools.

>Enjoying you're country fall apart.
>you're
Yawn. Wake me up when my country is worse off than yours (protip: it will never happen). Meanwhile, keep crying about how great my country is, you butthurt faggot.

Tier 1 isp wouldn't require billions. Stop looking at their worth.

What do? Laugh. We laughed when you idiots voted for Trump. We laughed when we won. And we're laughing now that your country has been reduced to third-world nigger status.

RIP 'Murica. /country

2017. A beautiful year.

This site has been loaded with conservatard style botnets for 5+ years. It started with the occupy movement, pulling the bait and switch to create the appearance of validity.

sweet jesus. It's so simple with you :D

are you always this easy?

That's true but this isn't our only audience.

It's another government conspircy

Exactly what countries do you think america is better off than?

you're the laughing stock of the world and have absolutely nothing to be proud of. name one thing. protip: you can't, your country is dead.

>Implying all legacy students are automatically trash.
>Implying your engineering undergrad is worth anything.
Yet not intelligent enough to realize those credentials are Ajit Pai's, not mine (and he wasn't a legacy). No way you went to a top 10 school. Enjoy your irrelevant, meaningless life.

Call the attorney general for your state and have them investigate under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 for submitting fake comments to a government information system and attacking it via a ddos against it. It doesn't even have to be an investigation against the FCC, just into the crime they believe was committed. When the FCC gets letters from all the states willing to take action, and fail to comply, charge them with obstruction.
That's not really possible. Google is having trouble getting off the ground in a bunch of areas, and they're a multi-billion dollar corporation.

I think enough state attorneys general starting investigations against them will have some effect. Call them and report any comments made under your name, or the names of those you know to be dead. If the states' attorneys general can be convinced to work together on this, action can be taken against this flagrant abuse of position.

r u tired of winning yet? (:

Yet USA still runs the world. Why doesn't your country have a military base on our soil?

A ship of what size? Name one thing that moves faster than the market.

like most Americans. It's just what they are told to repeat. regardless of all the proof that the US is a steaming pile of hatred and regret.

Making America Great Depression Again.

That's not true. It was under net neutrality since about 2011, but Verizon sued the fcc and won the ability to throttle without interference from the regulating authority that is supposed to preside over all communications.

I knew you were posting his credentials you retard. Im smarter than that dumb fuck and clearly you as well. Just wait for a blockchain solution to fuck you shills right into hell.

>Actually believing this.
Zzzzzzzzz.

THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA ARE FIGHTING FOR NET NEUTRALITY TOO, AND WHENEVER THE (((MEDIA))) PUSHES SOMETHING, IT’S PART OF THEIR JEW AGENDA! THINK ABOUT IT, DO WE REALLY WANT “NET NEUTRALITY”? THIS IS JUST A (((TRICK)))!

Markets move relative to their size and liquidity of their infrastructure. Youre just retarded.

Runs the world? HAHAHA. You don't run shit. You can't even run your own states.

gr8 b8 m8. Stay in school, kiddo. Eat up that propaganda. Om nom nom.

My country doesn't need military base in your country :D

My country owns your country. Read a book.

>Your little nonsense degree is garbage.
>I knew you were posting his credentials
Lol. How do you not forget how to breathe?

I was hoping you were the man himself. Would love to fuck his face up personally. He's clearly beta af.